Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TIME WILL SURELY BE SHORT NOW

pricestar8

I wonder if I'm the only women kitty on here that thinks these men are interesting ? meow

PrettyKitty,  are you speaking of the Guru men, or our men on DinarVets,  because I think our men on DV are very interesting, and have a great sense of humor at times.  :twothumbs:

Define "short"... is that kinda like "soon"??? ... cause we consider that profanity around here!!!  :rolleyes: 

Rod, your sense of humor is awesome.  But I do have to agree with you on it being considered it profanity.  LOL!!!!

That must be a lot like the dong the dinar was printed up valued at a very low rate and sold but seldom was it ever returned for goods its free U.S.D.for the CBI and the dong has been going on many many more year than the dinar. I think this banking transaction is as good as as fractional banking or even paper bonds markets

Got that right!!  :bravo::twothumbs::tiphat:

SOON???..my butt!! Wake up folks!..This Dinar thing will be remembered to have been the BIGGEST SCAM EVER TO BE PULLED OFF IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!! And we will be in the future History books in all the land.  Nuff said.  :cigar:  <_<-_-

It's not a scam mister, shang on you for saying that.

• Upvote 2