Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TIME WILL SURELY BE SHORT NOW

pricestar8

Thursday, 05 September, 2013 |

9-5-2013 Poppy3:    LOTS AND LOTS OF TALK ABOUT DELETING THE 3 ZERO MONEY — THIS IS VERY EXCELLENT BECAUSE TO BRING IN ALL THE 3 ZERO MONEY THEY HAVE TO SET A HIGHER RATE AND TO BE PREPARED TO RELEASE ALL THE LOWER DENOMS AND THEY TALK LIKE ALL THIS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 2014. THAT MEANS YOU AND I WILL HAVE RECEIVED OUR CASH LONG BEFORE THEM [THEN?] IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID.

I POSTED YESTERDAY THAT I WAS INFORMED THAT THE IMF, UNSC LEGAL TEAM HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REVIEW OF THE LAWS CONCERNING THE IMF FORCING THE RV ON IRAQ. NOW WHEN WILL THEIR FINDING BE PRESENTED AND IF AND WHEN WILL THEY ACT TO GET THE RV COMPLETED. TIME WILL SURELY BE SHORT NOW.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thursday, 05 September, 2013 |

9-5-2013 Poppy3:    LOTS AND LOTS OF TALK ABOUT DELETING THE 3 ZERO MONEY — THIS IS VERY EXCELLENT BECAUSE TO BRING IN ALL THE 3 ZERO MONEY THEY HAVE TO SET A HIGHER RATE AND TO BE PREPARED TO RELEASE ALL THE LOWER DENOMS AND THEY TALK LIKE ALL THIS WILL BE COMPLETED BY JULY 2014. THAT MEANS YOU AND I WILL HAVE RECEIVED OUR CASH LONG BEFORE THEM [THEN?] IF I UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID.

I POSTED YESTERDAY THAT I WAS INFORMED THAT THE IMF, UNSC LEGAL TEAM HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REVIEW OF THE LAWS CONCERNING THE IMF FORCING THE RV ON IRAQ. NOW WHEN WILL THEIR FINDING BE PRESENTED AND IF AND WHEN WILL THEY ACT TO GET THE RV COMPLETED. TIME WILL SURELY BE SHORT NOW.

Why do the bottom feeder kind of Gooroo's like Poppy,Okie.and Terry K always type in all caps like an angry little middle school-er on youtube?

Do they think people will feed their desperate need for attention  more if they do so?

In all honesty,..half the time when I see this kind of juvenile plugging crap,I don't even bother to read it.

It is an instant turn off.

Write something that sounds slightly more intelligent and well thought out,if you want to make an impression gooroo's,

The good scammers have known that for a long time.It's like Okie and his multiple personalities don't even try to come up with a halfway decent and believable format.

And why would he I suppose?

Since he's found out that even if he just screams a paragraph of random run on sentence lies every day or two with zero effort;he will still get a least a couple of gullible newbies,or veteran fanboys/girls of his to take the bait. 

Define "short"... is that kinda like "soon"??? ... cause we consider that profanity around here!!!  :rolleyes: 

I think it's more along the lines of 'in the coming days' :P

Edited by truepatriot
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why do the bottom feeder kind of Gooroo's like Poppy,Okie.and Terry K always type in all caps like an angry little middle school-er on youtube?

Do they think people will feed their desperate need for attention  more if they do so?

They are just telling you that they are "FICTIONS", like the names on grave stones, always in capitals, or on court paperwork again always in ALL CAPS, There is no style that anyone can refer to where everything in caps is valid other than the idea that people are "SHOUTING" text or as I have said its denoting the fiction world of commerce and the judiciary who create dead fictional characters to control living men and women so you can deduce that everything they say is fictional.

Makes it nice and easy once you know that as you can simply ignore it all as you know is all just fictional bullshit.

Edited by cbisinger

Do you think maybe I could be a super awesome fiction writer like Okie too one day?

I was thinking of doing a short story about how Obama was desperate to block the Iraqi Dinar RV,so he declared war on Syria to stop it.

What do you think? :)

Is that why Putin is really mad at Obama?

He must own lots of dinar and wants to stop the war so the Iraqi Dinar can RV.

Thats gotta be it.... 

• Upvote 2

In all honesty,..half the time when I see this kind of juvenile plugging crap,I don't even bother to read it.

It is an instant turn off.

Write something that sounds slightly more intelligent and well thought out,if you want to make an impression gooroo's,

The good scammers have known that for a long time.It's like Okie and his multiple personalities don't even try to come up with a halfway decent and believable format.

And why would he I suppose?

Since he's found out that even if he just screams a paragraph of random run on sentence lies every day or two with zero effort;he will still get a least a couple of gullible newbies,or veteran fanboys/girls of his to take the bait. 

I think it's more along the lines of 'in the coming days' :P

I guess I'm the only person in the world who doesn't give a happy damn if someone types in upper case or lower case. I never give it a second thought. Crap is crap no matter what the letters look like. So Says..........................DayTrader

• Upvote 6

Thats better.... :)

Yeah....I guess so.....Thanks for the "insertion".

Sorry don't mean to sound negative here, but this kind of talk has been going on for the past 10 years. Every year its the same story just different dates.. LOL

Like that T-shirt says.... " Diff. day....."

Edited by umbertino