Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 9-04-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Here's what he said:

" this kid ain't perfect,

but he sure has his ducks in a row, because he put one heck of a site together ! "

If a man can be measured by the friends he has, look at the caliber of folks we have here at DV,

ADAM couldn't attract this many smart folks if he was a guru or some evil guy ! ;) 

Putting together one heck of a site, and answering my very straightforward and honest questions  are certainly 2 entirely different criteria that I would use when it comes to investing at least several thousand and perhaps several million post RV dollars with anyone. Perhaps you should reconsider your criteria, Sarge.

I imagine that Adam or should I say "Adam" will reveal himself at one of these post RV meetings that he has planned.  Or he could show up with a hat and a section of privacy fence to hide his identity like the "hidy ho neighbor".  I just don't get why Adam's privacy is less important than anyone else's? :confused2:   Anyone who questions Adam's identity or back ground is hiding behind an assumed name. :ph34r:  And just because I invest in Tesla stock does not mean that I can demand a meeting with Elon Musk. 

Good one okane, good one. I don't believe that any part of my original post had any reference to "demanding a meeting" with anyone. I daresay, however, that before I invest in Tesla stock, I would be able to find a complete and verifiable bio on him which would include his entire work/investment history and real name. Correct?

This just may not be the right investment for you. You have been given options of places to look for comments. This is a website, and NOT a final/investment firm. No one will be offended if you choose not to join.

You claim to have read comments from other sites, and if you care to follow their opinions and advise, please do! The best of luck to you!

Thank you, Caye98 for your suggestion, but while you are correct, that this is NOT a final/investment firm the website does offer avenues to investments that sound quite interesting and enticing. I'm just asking for some validation Post RV, that's all. Pretty simple, and absolutely not an absurd, nor even an out of the ordinary request. My post had +9 so apparently there are those who agreed with me, even though they are very silent.  

Sorry if it seemed like I avoided it.

Yes, of course.

In fact, I plan on meeting up in person with anyone who cares to show up at the events I have planned. This is a widely known fact inside of the VIP section... but then again, there are a lot of things that never make it to the public side of the site. ;)

I don't think $50 is a huge leap of faith to find out the rest, especially if you say you have already made up your mind about me. 

See you in VIP :twothumbs:

I was deep in responding to some let's say ridiculous criticism of my question when you posted this Adam. Thank you for your straightforward answer to my concern. And obviously you agree that I would soon be parted with my money if I were not willing to err on the side of over precaution. Thanks again, I'll be seeing you.  

Edited by dinarling00
  • Upvote 3

Putting t    Putting together one heck of a site, and answering my very straightforward and honest questions  are certainly 2 entirely different    different criteria that I would use when it comes to investing at least several thousand and perhaps several million post RV dollars      with anyone. Perhaps you should reconsider your criteria, Sarge.

***///

'OlSarge passed away last year. 

But he did his homework before settling on this site as his Dinar home base.

And we're still here, as he asked us to be, in order to keep an eye on all things Dinar for the legacy (his IQD) he has left for his fellow Veterans he has left behind.

We trust ADAM and DV implicitly. :tiphat: You referenced some unkind allegations levied at Mr. Montana you'd come across, we merely shared what 'OlSarge shared with us and hence, we shared with you as to his veracity.

when it comes to your MONEY,

perhaps a check with the UST will reveal what you need to know when it comes to ADAM -vs- his detractors.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for answering the least significant part of my post, Adam, but that part wasn't really in question I've already made my mind up about you.

Now for the most important part which actually is a question, maybe it didn't get passed on to you, and hence was unanswered: 

I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

Greetings Dinarling00,

First of all, "Dinarling" is a clever pen name....I like it! 

Your concern is understandable, and I hope my answer will explain reasons which will help to rest your mind at ease: 

• Due to the blight of internet security breach issues, identity theft, and the need to protect our investments, anonymity is a necessity for all of us ~ particularly Adam. 
  • This is why the majority of us post under a PSEUDONYM when writing into the DinarVets Forum (or any other public forum).
  • This is also why Corporations are frequently registered under an anonymous TRUST NAME to protect a family's assets against unrighteous lawsuits.
  • Many website domains are privately registered under "WHOIS" to protect the OWNER IDENTITY of the domain from public view and possible site attack. 

Many of us in our DinarVets Community have invested our life savings into what is to become our FINANCIAL LEGACY for our families.  There are  some members who personally know Adam, but for those of us who do not, we look forward to opportunities to meet in person at upcoming post-RV financial meetings and get to know one another on a face-to-face basis. Adam and his team have worked diligently to assemble a post-RV website and program for VIP members which will launch after the Dinar revaluation.  This will provide VIPs with vital information such as bank locations which will offer the best exchange rates and save us enormous spread fee costs after the RV. 

In addition, Adam has worked for years to develop relationships with a comprehensive team of professionals such as tax attorneys, accountants, investment advisors, etc.  After the RV, VIP members will have options to meet with these professionals to minimize tax liabilities in accordance with the law, and to make informed legal and financial decisions.

Frankly,  I believe the most important thing for now is to consider the fact that Adam and his staff have spent years providing a knowledge-based website community for our educational benefit.  This valuable online resource is financially made possible by our VIP memberships.

I hope this explanation has been helpful to you  ~

Best wishes on your financial journey,

DinarBlessings :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for answering the least significant part of my post, Adam, but that part wasn't really in question I've already made my mind up about you.

Now for the most important part which actually is a question, maybe it didn't get passed on to you, and hence was unanswered:

I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159653-questions-for-adams-chat-9-4-2013/#ixzz2dwKwvD14

Hey there...Adam will indeed meet those who do the OSI and meet...We will get to know who he is, and also consider a investment along side of him if we want to do so....Your question was true enough and has been ask by many. You have to decide for yourself. :backflip:

EDITED: Mod Caye98 - To remove OSI information.

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] A few weeks back I did kind of a history lesson....  Yo Snap ! Hey Umbertino - Quick, Let Me Borrow Ur Notes ! :o I Tried Looking At SandFly's But He Only Wrote 1 Word ...             :D       :D         :D

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Remember about 2 years ago, the chaos in Egypt? When everyone was worried that the whole Middle East was going to fall apart?

Yet it is still an area of unrest and Brotherhood is not helping our cause.

All Countries which were involved in the Arab Spring are still involved in much unrest unfortunately.

• Upvote 4

Plus twenty if I could to Adam & mods,whoever they may be in real life.

What's really important is we are given choices after the RV because of Adam's connections & hard work, opening up alot of doors to us that would otherwise remain closed.

Just let me know, Adam, where you want me to send the little pink piggy to after the RV!

It's the least I can do,lol!

• Upvote 3

Luckily for us we're not worried about Egypt's currency. :tiphat:

So which way is it? The unrest 2 years ago was a big deal but now with Egypt and Syria about to boil over, your glad your not worried about their currency?

I'm sorry that I'm not agreeing with your logic on this, I'm not saying this is holding up anything in Iraq but the Middle East as a whole is bringing to much tension in the world. These are the things we all have to pay attention to.

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 1

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159653-questions-for-adams-chat-9-4-2013/#ixzz2dwKwvD14

• Downvote 2

thanks Adam for telling people to be careful of what they read on the sites doing the chicken little dance. Lately I notice alot of acquantances totally nervous and scared about the dollar and everything in general. They get all wound up and everything is supposed to go completely to hell. They seem to be nervous wrecks. It seems talk shows on the radio are getting them all fired up and nervous wrecks. Im going to give them some of your advice, not to listen to talk radio shows doing the chicken little dance...

First off... using a new newfangled electronic gadget... my big clumsy fingers registered a neg instead of a plus for my friend Umbertino... sorry buddy, not on purpose I assure you... could a few of ya'll pile up some good intention on our Groovy Italian Stallion... I'd appreciate it!!!  :blush:

[kcw] yaker If Iraq is producing oil, without the HCL in place, how are the profits being shared? Anf if they are being shared why do you think the RV cannot happen without the HCL in place? As always thanks for everything you and your staff do to keep us grounded!

[
Adam Montana] yaker that's a great question. In fact, I think it was about 6 weeks ago that we heard about companies doing deals "under the table" BECAUSE the HCL isn't passed yet. When that happens, one side or the other loses out... and I think it's more incentive for them to come to an agreement!

It appears to be coming down to one of two things imo... money or pride... or maybe they have such a big ego that it's one in the same.  Who get's the money... and who doesn't???  Will this bickering never cease???  Don't they realize it's good for everyone?  Hopefully, as Adam says... someone sneakin' some of that pie will get the rest of em jealous and will finally make them get something constructive done!!! 

As always.... thanks Mods for postin' and Thanks Adam for the chat... pardon the expression... but your like a Timex Watch... "you take your lickin's but come out tickin'!!!"   :eyebrows:  That's the kinda stuff leaders are made of!!!  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1