Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 9-04-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] morning everyone!

[
Adam Montana] the song was way too short    

[
Adam Montana] ok let's do our weekly chat!

Topic: official chat NO TYPING

[
Adam Montana] A few weeks back I did kind of a history lesson.... well, this week is going to be on Geography, and how the surrounding countries affect Iraq

[
Adam Montana] To preface this lesson, we have to realize that in order for Iraq to make any significant change in their currency value, they need to be able to back it up. Since the majority of Iraq's economy (business) is based on Oil, they must have means to sell their product in order to maintain their business

[
Adam Montana] no ability to sell oil = no ability to maintain value on currency

[
Adam Montana] Iraq can't simply produce oil and call themselves rich... they must put that oil in the hands of buyers and collect payment for it

[
Adam Montana] Enter Syria... a country very much in the news right now, and a country which happens to occupy a significant amount of Iraq's border

[
Adam Montana] I'm going to come right out and say it like it is - Syria COULD become a roadblock for a potential RV, but in my opinion ONLY if the situation turns into a MAJOR war

[
Adam Montana] the good news is twofold...

[Adam Montana] ONE, Syria doesn't have the kind of allies necessary for a "war" to become a major issue. Whatever happens here, however the situation plays out, I expect things to be contained and fairly swift. If things get out of control, their could be an effect on the HCL and delay things for a few months. But that brings me to

[
Adam Montana] TWO, the majority of Iraq's export paths do not go too close to Syria. The Mosul-Haifa pipeline runs along the Syrian border for a bit on it's way through Jordan and Israel out to the Mediterranean... but it is pretty secure and at this time there is no threat to it.

[
Adam Montana] More important than that pipeline is the Al-Faw Peninsula, which is way on the other side of Iraq, to the Persian Gulf

[
Adam Montana] To my knowledge, the oil produced there is sent towards the Gulf of Suez into the Suez Channel, which transports about 800,000 barrels of oil per day. That channel runs right through Egypt... and it gets even better    

[
Adam Montana] (If these places are unfamiliar to you, I highly reccomend a search on Google Maps! You'll be glad you did!)

[
Adam Montana] Remember about 2 years ago, the chaos in Egypt? When everyone was worried that the whole Middle East was going to fall apart?

[
Adam Montana] Well, it didn't... and crazily enough, Iraq's exports during that crisis (and going straight though Egypt) were the HIGHEST they have been in recent years!

[
Adam Montana] What's all this tell us? Well, it tells ME that I don't have to worry about Syria other than how it might affect the HCL's TIMELINE... nothing else.

[
Adam Montana] Now if you look at the news this last week.... you'll see a trend.

[
Adam Montana] In SPITE of the situation in Syria, Iraq is STILL moving forward politically and is STILL standing as strong as before, and getting stronger

[
Adam Montana] I expect the currency to do the same. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] Ok, that's it for my weekly summary! Sorry if the Geography was hard to understand, this is one of the topics that I think everyone needs to spend a little time researching on their own to truly understand how Iraq fits in and is affected by their neighbors. I hope you do    

[
Adam Montana] kcw, I would be honored if you could present me with the first question!
[kcw] Candy01 Hello Adam, I am sorry if this question has been asked before. Do you think it is required for Shabibi to come back in order for the RV to finally happen?? It does seem like we are looking at the RV in the fall. Do you agree with this? Have you heard anything on the HCL? Thanks much as always!!

[
Adam Montana] Hi Candy, thanks for the question. No real big movement on the HCL this week, and I don't think Shabibi is a major factor for us anymore.

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[kcw] yaker If Iraq is producing oil, without the HCL in place, how are the profits being shared? Anf if they are being shared why do you think the RV cannot happen without the HCL in place? As always thanks for everything you and your staff do to keep us grounded!

[
Adam Montana] yaker that's a great question. In fact, I think it was about 6 weeks ago that we heard about companies doing deals "under the table" BECAUSE the HCL isn't passed yet. When that happens, one side or the other loses out... and I think it's more incentive for them to come to an agreement!

[

[kcw] Rusty69 Hi Adam, do you believen we will only have 30 days for currency exchange ?

[
Adam Montana] Rusty, I don't think a 30 day window would be adequate, and to my knowledge 90 days is the shortest window ever given.

[
[kcw] Heavyduty053 Adam, a question was asked of me the other day and i got to thinking i would like to know the answer my self.....question is this.....The auctions says that the total of US funds listed in each auction is like 190 million plus dollars at 1166 dinar.....are they selling their dinars for dollars or dollars for dinar. They only had like something like 29 billion dinar printed. IF that is so they have went passed that amount a long time ago. If they are taking i dollars what are they going to do with them....Help us understand which way they are doing this and buy what reason do you think that is.......Thanks for you input....

[
Adam Montana] Hi Heavy (I can't read your name without singing in my head: "he aint heavy.... he's my brother...")
[
Adam Montana] :lol:

[
Adam Montana] but to answer the question, the CBI won't "sell out" of Dinars because they are a "market Maker" - they are controlling the market with their auctions, not simply selling out their personal supply.

[
[kcw] sketch8803 hi adam, let say IQD became tradeable currency and RV'd to 1:1, do you think banks will embrace this and accept exchanges considering the stability of IQD? Is it possible to have 1:1 (just an example) and suddenly drop its value? Thanks

[
Adam Montana] I agree with BOTH. I think the banks will embrace it, because there is money to be made.... and it could indeed drop it's value again. This is exactly why I will not commit to cashing out at a certain value or holding out for a certain value either

[
[kcw] Maja1962 Adam, Greatly appreciate what you are doing with DV. Thanks to your efforts, I've been able to VIP/OSI in anticipation of the RV/RI. One thing I've not seen addressed and would be interested in your perspective. Say the IQD comes out at .10 or .89 or 1.16, and will be set to float (free or controlled, doesn't matter). Once the currency is internationally recognized and traded, what would prevent us from depositing the IQD offshore as IQD instead of CE in USD? Wouldn't that allow taking advantage of the float while preserving the value of the IQD? Once it peaks, you could then CE into your offshore or onshore account in USD (all or in part). Your thoughts would be appreciated.

[
Adam Montana] That's a great question with a simple answer - the BANKS are the only thing that would prevent us. We don't know which banks will or won't engage in trading it, as it will be done on a "bank by bank" basis. In fact, it is actually that way currently! There is no law that says banks can't take Dinar - most of them just choose not to.

[
[kcw] dinarling00 I am very interested in this VIP opportunity especially in respect to post RV. Pardon my frankness, but I like to find out as much as I can about what I'm getting into before I make the plunge. I have read some very unflattering articles on the internet about you…

[
Adam Montana] dinarling I don't know what to say... when you're in a position like mine, people will always have something good or bad to say about you :shrug:

[
Adam Montana] What I would suggest is not paying attention to people off this site. You have probably noticed that none of them actually say "yeah he ripped me off" - they just hate for the sake of negativity.

[
Adam Montana] If you want to know what the people who KNOW me say about me, go to the opinions section here on dinarvets, and find that pinned topic that says "Thank you Adam". You will find the opinions of actual VIP members

[
Adam Montana] or heck... post a new thread, ask the current VIP and OSI members what they think of me, how I have treated them, and if they think I am a person of integrity or not. I'm sure you will get honest feedback that way, as opposed to other sites who have their own agendas.
[Adam Montana] :twothumbs:

[
[kcw] thais1173 Hi Adam Do you have new information on the federal reserve and is marshal law going to be impemented in the U. S? there are a few sites talking about these topics happening soon, I am not pacnicking about it, Only want to be prepared

[
Adam Montana] Welll... I don't think marshal law is imminent, so I'd be careful of what you read on sites that are doing the chicken little dance :twocents:

[
[kcw] vanilla wafer Hello Adam and Dinar Family: I have been part of the dinar family for about 9 years and I was hoping this ride was coming to an end. However, with all the info coming in from (guru sites), it appears that the rv …

[
Adam Montana] I think that's a great place to end this chat... my friends, if I can give you one bit of advice... stay away from the guru sites. Those people will make your life a roller coaster, and it's not fun for anyone. Stick around here where we keep it real.

[
Adam Montana] Cheers everyone! That's it for today, I will be in touch with anything big!
[
Adam Montana] :tiphat:

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for answering the least significant part of my post, Adam, but that part wasn't really in question I've already made my mind up about you.

Now for the most important part which actually is a question, maybe it didn't get passed on to you, and hence was unanswered: 

I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

[Adam Montana] A few weeks back I did kind of a history lesson....

Yo Snap ! Hey Umbertino - Quick, Let Me Borrow Ur Notes ! :o

I Tried Looking At SandFly's But He Only Wrote 1 Word ...

:D       :D         :D
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for answering the least significant part of my post, Adam, but that part wasn't really in question I've already made my mind up about you.

Now for the most important part which actually is a question, maybe it didn't get passed on to you, and hence was unanswered: 

I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

Well since your so demanding on that I will have to ask the Same of you  snap snap we are all waiting lol , but I already know who you are so let the rest know . Most of us already know Adam on a friend level!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

***///

Thanks, ya'll...! :tiphat: Swell chat today !

...and friend DINARLING --- 'OL SARGE vetted the heck out of ADAM before committing to DV.

Here's what he said:

" this kid ain't perfect,

but he sure has his ducks in a row, because he put one heck of a site together ! "

If a man can be measured by the friends he has, look at the caliber of folks we have here at DV,

ADAM couldn't attract this many smart folks if he was a guru or some evil guy ! ;) 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I imagine that Adam or should I say "Adam" will reveal himself at one of these post RV meetings that he has planned.  Or he could show up with a hat and a section of privacy fence to hide his identity like the "hidy ho neighbor".  I just don't get why Adam's privacy is less important than anyone else's? :confused2:   Anyone who questions Adam's identity or back ground is hiding behind an assumed name. :ph34r:  And just because I invest in Tesla stock does not mean that I can demand a meeting with Elon Musk. 

• Upvote 5

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159653-questions-for-adams-chat-9-4-2013/#ixzz2dwKwvD14

This just may not be the right investment for you. You have been given options of places to look for comments. This is a website, and NOT a financial/investment firm. No one will be offended if you choose not to join.

You claim to have read comments from other sites, and if you care to follow their opinions and advise, please do! The best of luck to you!

• Upvote 11

I don't care what ya think, that's was a pretty good post...

Drink's are on the house...

Cedar Flavor moon shine for everyone....

Ohhhh hey Maliki, CBI, you Guy's better wake up, make some people happy, ???

Iraq is going to step right into Quick Sand, real soon. you what and see???

It really don't look good to me, sorry.

"Good Job Adam"

Old Man

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry but, I got to say some thing else about Mr. Montana's

post...

This guy has a way with word's, I mean, he has meaning in his word's.

I hate to say this, but, his word's make since to me.... Maybe I should say.

He sound's intelligent to me....

I bet a $100.00 bucks, USD, he's from Oklahoma???

As Good looking as Adam is, Got to be from Okla.

Just sayin... rotflmao

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] A few weeks back I did kind of a history lesson....

Yo Snap ! Hey Umbertino - Quick, Let Me Borrow Ur Notes ! :o

I Tried Looking At SandFly's But He Only Wrote 1 Word ...

:D       :D         :D

Sure.. No prob.. You can have my notes... It just so happens I love History and Geography....Smile.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. 

Sorry if it seemed like I avoided it.

Yes, of course.

In fact, I plan on meeting up in person with anyone who cares to show up at the events I have planned. This is a widely known fact inside of the VIP section... but then again, there are a lot of things that never make it to the public side of the site. ;)

I don't think $50 is a huge leap of faith to find out the rest, especially if you say you have already made up your mind about me. 

See you in VIP :twothumbs:

I imagine that Adam or should I say "Adam" will reveal himself at one of these post RV meetings that he has planned.  Or he could show up with a hat and a section of privacy fence to hide his identity like the "hidy ho neighbor".  I just don't get why Adam's privacy is less important than anyone else's? :confused2:   Anyone who questions Adam's identity or back ground is hiding behind an assumed name. :ph34r:  And just because I invest in Tesla stock does not mean that I can demand a meeting with Elon Musk. 

Good points, thank you for making them :)

Remember about 2 years ago, the chaos in Egypt? When everyone was worried that the whole Middle East was going to fall apart?

Yet it is still an area of unrest and Brotherhood is not helping our cause.

Luckily for us we're not worried about Egypt's currency. :tiphat:

• Upvote 7