Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

McCain blasts Fox News

yota691

***///

Does that FOX panel really think everyone who screams that is a terrorist?

wow.

As angry as we are right now with McCain, we have to side with him on this one tiny news bit.

The fact that the Ft. Hood shooter said it is not what made HIM a terrorist, it was his known

terrorist ties and his vocal spewing of terrorist ideology that does.

Some Syrian freedom fighters witnessing this shouting "oh, my God" or "God is Great" sound relieved that

a plane that was trying to murder them was shot down.

If it happened to us and we saw it, we'd probably say "oh, my God", too. 

Heck, we say it when somebody shows us our living room make-over on HGTV, for crying out loud.

***///

Does that FOX panel really think everyone who screams that is a terrorist?

wow.

As angry as we are right now with McCain, we have to side with him on this one tiny news bit.

The fact that the Ft. Hood shooter said it is not what made HIM a terrorist, it was his known

terrorist ties and his vocal spewing of terrorist ideology that does.

Some Syrian freedom fighters witnessing this shouting "oh, my God" or "God is Great" sound relieved that

a plane that was trying to murder them was shot down.

If it happened to us and we saw it, we'd probably say "oh, my God", too. 

Heck, we say it when somebody shows us our living room make-over on HGTV, for crying out loud.

I find myself agreeing with you ladies more and more.

Sounds like a exclamation of relief. 

We cannot trust our mainstream media anymore we must

Man up so to speak and start making our own decisions based on common sense and

sticking with the idea 2 + 2 will always equal 4  

• Upvote 1

I find myself agreeing with you ladies more and more.

Sounds like a exclamation of relief. 

We cannot trust our mainstream media anymore we must

Man up so to speak and start making our own decisions based on common sense and

sticking with the idea 2 + 2 will always equal 4  

***///

Thanks big 'ol PatriotDOG . :tiphat: 

You're right about not trusting the media machine and counting on your good 'ol common sense more.

And as far as 2+2 making four, you realize you just flunked CommonCore, right ? :P 

Islamic terrorist shouting while murdering innocent people is a cause of alarm. They are in their on way trying to glorify allah. Per the Islamic writings their acts are done out of vengeance and to scream to their Allah says that they are doing this for allah.

Islamic terrorist shouting while murdering innocent people is a cause of alarm. They are in their on way trying to glorify allah. Per the Islamic writings their acts are done out of vengeance and to scream to their Allah says that they are doing this for allah.

***///

How do you know the guys saying this were Islamic terrorists and not freedom fighters? 

And why do you think being grateful to their version of God for a plane that was trying to murder them

being shot down by someone defending themselves is an act of religious vengeance and not one of simple survival?

:confused2:

Of course they are . They are in the heat of battle.

The sounds of our own boys screaming  god d*mm you while emptying a full clip while being over run by vietcong comes to mind. 

Am I saying that these are not terrorist no im not

Im saying i dont know and their exclamation to their god means nothing.  

McCain is a liberal hack job. At least Obummer knows what he is, McCain

has no clue about anything. He is a DISGRACE to the nation and the Marines.

And as far as someone yelling Allah crackbar, or whatever it is, If you hear those

Words your probably about to die. If I hear those words being yelled out then

I am going to remember all that close combat training from the Marines and

Do my very best to decapitate the satanic fool who yelled it. People you better

Start understanding before it's too late, there is NOTHING GOOD about Islam.

They want you dead. End of story. Read the Koran you will be shocked.

• Upvote 4

Big difference. Islamics are doing this in the name of Allah. Saying G#d d@mn is not doing something in the name of G&d but is cursing God. Our soldiers are not killing to glorify God their doing the job set forth by their Government. Islamic terrorist are doing as setforth in their religion. They are terrorist in the name of Allah.

• Upvote 1

Big difference. Islamics are doing this in the name of Allah. Saying G#d d@mn is not doing something in the name of G&d but is cursing God. Our soldiers are not killing to glorify God their doing the job set forth by their Government. Islamic terrorist are doing as setforth in their religion. They are terrorist in the name of Allah.

Well we will have to agree to disagree .

I still think there is a difference between  radical islamic terrorist and true islam. and do true islamist say "god is great" (allahu akbar) 

Yes they do. 

kinda like hallelujah 

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

McCain is a liberal hack job. At least Obummer knows what he is, McCain

has no clue about anything. He is a DISGRACE to the nation and the Marines.

And as far as someone yelling Allah crackbar, or whatever it is, If you hear those

Words your probably about to die. If I hear those words being yelled out then

I am going to remember all that close combat training from the Marines and

Do my very best to decapitate the satanic fool who yelled it. People you better

Start understanding before it's too late, there is NOTHING GOOD about Islam.

They want you dead. End of story. Read the Koran you will be shocked.

Exactly +1. McCain is an idiot.

• Upvote 1

I would need to hear O'Reilly's take on this before I can form an educated opinion.........which would likely be the opposite of his.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

The famous Independent pundit on FOX...? 

He's Irish Roman Catholic, so whatever The Pope says....

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

I would need to hear O'Reilly's take on this before I can form an educated opinion.........which would likely be the opposite of his.   :huh: 

GO RV, then BV

Wow... I can't even listen to that guy long enough to laugh at 'em.

The subliminal trash he puts out in between the very few coherent words used with so much rhetoric is so incredibly offensive to me for the destruction of our republic it makes my blood boil....

• Upvote 1

I am thinking it is that virgin thing. Sorry don't mean to dis agree.