Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY BACK TO "BEEN HACKED"

Well,

it's September 2. NOTHING has happened (as usual). The Currency auctions CONTINUE at an ever brisk rate of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar.

Okie has nothing to say (can you believe that???).

Tony pretends he NEVER said what he did and is now saying all he speaks is the truth!!!.

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa tries to play, "I TOLD YOU SO," pretending that he called these "FALSE RUMORS" before anyone else,

NO Missles have been fired and STILL there is NO SIGN that ANYTHING ever happened. NO cards have been filled in Iraq, Tony. No Iraqis are "shopping," all over Europe with their new FILLED cards at $3.43,Tony!!!

And "Wife-in-the-Know" doesn't know - - - -ANYTHING!

Possum is still recovering from his last "hit" of LSD.

And the ONLY truth you have gotten so far has come from Adam.

Okie and Tony are BACK to "I've BEEN HACKED" or "It was SUNSPOTS" as their excuse for putting out REAMS of false hope, GARBAGE reports of trhe RV and of ficticious rates. Even Jester has faced his obvious loss of anyone listening.

All-in-all, the lack of "new" updates on DV speaks VOLUMES if people - ESPECIALLY the newbies - would just listen!

And the surprise of this post is ................what? NO ONE including the ALL KNOWING LOPsters know with 100% certainty what will happen. Gurus & LOPsters all belong at the bottom of the ocean..............seems LOPsters already got a head start. All pun intended

BOY - bitter much?    LOL   NO ONE is twisting your arm to read those people's crap - IMO waste of time to .   AND a couple of corrections  ...

Scarlett O'Hara - "Tomorrow is another day"

Annie - from the song Tomorrow - ".....Tomorrow Tomorrow.I'll love ya tomorrow You're only a day away" ( wasnt shirley temple )

Just sayin .....

Typically (not always) you find the ones that complain about "Gurus" the most are of LOPster origin..........bitter is putting it mildly. I don't watch MSNBC or listen PBR cause I dislike the bias..........seems like a simple approach to keep ones sanity.

SKYBEAR,

"hurting so many people" exactly what are the stats you mention and please provide a link. Because without a link its just an opinion based on untruths.........you know kinda like what  "GURUs " are accused of. And no I'm not a fan of ANY "GURU" just as I'm no fan of the "whiney sue's"  

Edited by caz1104