Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY BACK TO "BEEN HACKED"

Well,

it's September 2. NOTHING has happened (as usual). The Currency auctions CONTINUE at an ever brisk rate of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar.

Okie has nothing to say (can you believe that???).

Tony pretends he NEVER said what he did and is now saying all he speaks is the truth!!!.

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa tries to play, "I TOLD YOU SO," pretending that he called these "FALSE RUMORS" before anyone else,

NO Missles have been fired and STILL there is NO SIGN that ANYTHING ever happened. NO cards have been filled in Iraq, Tony. No Iraqis are "shopping," all over Europe with their new FILLED cards at $3.43,Tony!!!

And "Wife-in-the-Know" doesn't know - - - -ANYTHING!

Possum is still recovering from his last "hit" of LSD.

And the ONLY truth you have gotten so far has come from Adam.

Okie and Tony are BACK to "I've BEEN HACKED" or "It was SUNSPOTS" as their excuse for putting out REAMS of false hope, GARBAGE reports of trhe RV and of ficticious rates. Even Jester has faced his obvious loss of anyone listening.

All-in-all, the lack of "new" updates on DV speaks VOLUMES if people - ESPECIALLY the newbies - would just listen!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well,

it's September 2. NOTHING has happened (as usual). The Currency auctions CONTINUE at an ever brisk rate of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar.

Tony pretends he NEVER said what he did and is now saying all he speaks is the truth!!!.

Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa tries to play, "I TOLD YOU SO," pretending that he called these "FALSE RUMORS" before anyone else,

NO Missles have been fired and STILL there is NO SIGN that ANYTHING ever happened. NO cards have been filled in Iraq, Tony. No Iraqis are "shopping," all over Europe with their new FILLED cards at $3.43,Tony!!!

Okie and Tony are BACK to "I've BEEN HACKED" or "It was SUNSPOTS" as their excuse for putting out REAMS of false hope, GARBAGE reports of trhe RV and of ficticious rates. Even Jester has faced his obvious loss of anyone listening.

All-in-all, the lack of "new" updates on DV speaks VOLUMES if people - ESPECIALLY the newbies - would just listen!

• Upvote 2

Skybear, yeah I only have few posts, but I've been lurking for over 3 years. Since you seem like the type who equates intelligence because of total posts, I'll go slow.

One question for you, "Mr. I Know It All yet I'm Still Here".................for someone who doesn't believe in this investment, in ANY WAY, why are you here 4-10 hrs a day, 6-7 days a week, for YEARS, making NEGATIVE posts?

There are only 2 logical conclusions that anyone with an IQ of 110 or more can count on. A) You either work for an "entity" which is trying to upset those invested with your constant negativity, or B) you are severely lonely looking for attention. Perhaps living in a parent's basement lashing out because you never were held as a child.

You wouldn't be here as many hours as a full-time job unless you are instructed to, or unless you have so little going in your life you like/need/want others displaying animosity towards you. In EITHER case, what a life you live.  You have issues. Many issues. Get some help. 1-800-ADDICTION is a start. IIt's free, and you will get the help you so need.

Btw, no need to answer my "one question". In either case, it's a useless discussion for those invested because at the end of the day, outside of those in the Lopster tank, nobody cares about you.

Sleep well.

Edited by Bumper64
**** Play Nice ****
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Given the current international focus on the ME, it would seem that if any of these bozos looked at a map, they'd be far more accurate in making up what is going on right now. 

Wonder if any of them actually know that Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Turkey share borders?  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Skybear, yeah I only have few posts, but I've been lurking for over 3 years. Since you seem like the type who equates intelligence because of total posts, I'll go slow.

One question for you, "Mr. I Know It All yet I'm Still Here".................for someone who doesn't believe in this investment, in ANY WAY, why are you here 4-10 hrs a day, 6-7 days a week, for YEARS, making NEGATIVE posts?

There are only 2 logical conclusions that anyone with an IQ of 110 or more can count on. A) You either work for an "entity" which is trying to upset those invested with your constant negativity, or B) you are severely lonely looking for attention. Perhaps living in a parent's basement lashing out because you never were held as a child.

You wouldn't be here as many hours as a full-time job unless you are instructed to, or unless you have so little going in your life you like/need/want others displaying animosity towards you. In EITHER case, what a life you live.  You have issues. Many issues. Get some help. 1-800-ADDICTION is a start. IIt's free, and you will get the help you so need.

Btw, no need to answer my "one question". In either case, it's a useless discussion for those invested because at the end of the day, outside of those in the Lopster tank, nobody cares about you.

Sleep well.

Just a bit harsh here 2013.........I think much of what was posted was accurate.....several of these "guru's" have given a rate and a date several times.....and then stated they never said it.....they had been hacked.......

one recently stated the rate would be $22.00 plus.......another once stated long ago a rate of $43.00

Another says the illuminati........(what ever that is).......is going to dump 620 trillion $$$$$....on all of us small people......another....that all the banksters and politicians......and the Vatican.... are all going to prison......

so the point for the people new to all of this..........use some common sense........study and learn for yourself......and be careful who you put your faith in.......JMO

• Upvote 5

Just a bit harsh here 2013.........I think much of what was posted was accurate.....several of these "guru's" have given a rate and a date several times.....and then stated they never said it.....they had been hacked.......

one recently stated the rate would be $22.00 plus.......another once stated long ago a rate of $43.00

Another says the illuminati........(what ever that is).......is going to dump 620 trillion $$$$$....on all of us small people......another....that all the banksters and politicians......and the Vatican.... are all going to prison......

so the point for the people new to all of this..........use some common sense........study and learn for yourself......and be careful who you put your faith in.......JMO

While I agree that most of these guru clowns are complete morons, it has NO bearing that 95% of Skybear's posts are negative.

If you can not dicern that from what I wrote, please read it again. This investement is very real, and while $23 will NEVER happen, the currency will increase in value over time.

I'm just sick of people who spout off for YEARS that this is "neutral-value" event, AT BEST in their OPINION.

Their opinion is as useful as Tony's, or SteveI's, or just about anyone else's who posts as a "guru". I enjoy Millionday and SWFL when he was around.

Skybear, and other's of his/her ilk, aren't any MORE informed, and in my opinion, they are lfar less informed. There is a reason for the negativity. Open YOUR eyes. 

Why doesn't that compute?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sleep well.

Hmmmm lets see here......

He never did say he didnt believe in this investment.....why are you putting words in his mouth?

And for someone to get so defensive over calling out the gurus on their nonsense, you are either a part of the lies and misinformation, or they have you so far gone on the kool aid that you cannot be saved and you will never rejoin reality.....

Which one is it?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Hmmmm lets see here......

He never did say he didnt believe in this investment.....why are you putting words in his mouth?

And for someone to get so defensive over calling out the gurus on their nonsense, you are either a part of the lies and misinformation, or they have you so far gone on the kool aid that you cannot be saved and you will never rejoin reality.....

Which one is it?

As usual KeepnFn, you make assumptions based on horse biscuits. I am far from a supporter of guru's. Not that I care what you think. I think most should be brought up on charges.

Truth is, look at his 550 posts over the YEARS. None of them are in support of those who think we will prosper. Who spends 20-50 hrs a week posting negative stuff if he thinks we'll break even at best? There is no defense.  It's an agenda.

So don't say I have one, when I believe we'll make out just fine at 10 cents to a buck.

You always like stirring the pot. I don't hate it. But get your facts straight first, sir.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

As usual KeepnFn, you make assumptions based on horse biscuits. I am far from a supporter of guru's. Not that I care what you think. I think most should be brought up on charges.

Truth is, look at his 550 posts over the YEARS. None of them are in support of those who think we will prosper. Who spends 20-50 hrs a week posting negative stuff if he thinks we'll break even at best? There is no defense.  It's an agenda.

So don't say I have one, when I believe we'll make out just fine at 10 cents to a buck.

You always like stirring the pot. I don't hate it. But get your facts straight first, sir.

I didnt make the assumption....I basically asked you why you were getting so defensive for someone stating the obvious.....

I dont think you would find my posts in support of those turd nuggets either but that doesnt mean I am against this speculation or think that we have wasted our time.

Why dont you ask him why he is here so much instead of assuming yourself.  Some are in search of HOW this can work.....some cant just operate on hearsay or word of mouth. Thats not good enough for some.....

And you must take into account that when 98% of the information that is hyped and passed on as to why this is a solid profit maker is complete BS, its a little hard for some to take much serious or to have a lot of positive thoughts towards what we have spent HARD EARNED money on.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I didnt make the assumption....I basically asked you why you were getting so defensive for someone stating the obvious.....

I dont think you would find my posts in support of those turd nuggets either but that doesnt mean I am against this speculation or think that we have wasted our time.

Why dont you ask him why he is here so much instead of assuming yourself.  Some are in search of HOW this can work.....some cant just operate on hearsay or word of mouth. Thats not good enough for some.....

And you must take into account that when 98% of the information that is hyped and passed on as to why this is a solid profit maker is complete BS, its a little hard for some to take much serious or to have a lot of positive thoughts towards what we have spent HARD EARNED money on.....

That's a pleasant reply, and I appreciate it.

Truthfully, as a woman with 2 kids,and 2 parents in an expensive home, I come to this site to gather the truth about this investment. This SKYBEAR, is biased, and I'm being kind. Nothing but negative posts, and frankly, I don't care why. I guess I just want him to know, he's not as clever as he thinks. There's a reason why his posts have very few views. Nobody cares.

I know you're a bit of a hard-azz to some, not to me. I appreciate more than half your views over the years. I know you're cynical, and that'sok. I just believe that Iraq is tremendously undervalued, and those that stick with this investment will do fine.

Peace. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well,

I didn't really expect anything less.

They are the GURU`s

BOY - bitter much?    LOL   NO ONE is twisting your arm to read those people's crap - IMO waste of time to .   AND a couple of corrections  ...

Scarlett O'Hara - "Tomorrow is another day"

Annie - from the song Tomorrow - ".....Tomorrow Tomorrow.I'll love ya tomorrow You're only a day away" ( wasnt shirley temple )

Just sayin .....

• Upvote 2

Thanks Skybear.   You have summed this up in a nutshell....pardon the pun!!! 

Iraq is still Iraq, and until Iraq actually changes their business as usual, we are right here waiting!!!  Eventually, they will do what they need to do, and those with patience, will win!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twocents:

• Upvote 3

I'm a little curious, Ms. newbie. Since you "joined" this blog just last month, who's name have you been using to have "lurked" here for the last several years?

While my several posts are relatively few since January of 2010 when I joined, they have only about a year ago become "focused" on the obvious lies and the make-up-as-you-go "hoop-la" which is hurting so many people who have shared their shock and loss and hurt because of BELIEVING the likes of okie and frank and jester and tony and even possum when he falls of the wagon. The "woo-hoo-hoo'ers" only add to their misery. 

I believe in the investment in dinars, Ms. newbie with two children. But it is a REALISTIC belief and one that takes into account that there are NO GET RICH QUICK schemes here. The dinar "may" take a sudden increase, but to come-out and say that it has HAPPENED when the guilty guru knows FULLY WELL that it HASN'T is almost a crime!

If you don't LIKE the responses I make about these fake guru's and their lying "intel" rumors. . .go back to LURKING. This forum is and has always been designed and built around the freedom to RESPOND to the so-called "intel" rumors posted here. Some of the older heads are both kinder and gentler than I am. I am grateful for them. They give these slime-ball so-called "guru's" second and third chances. Troops like keepmwlknfny and coorslite21 and many OTHERS in the senior member category are of the gentleman and lady breed that I am mentioning . . .and I appreciate them. They are much kinder than I. But it has been my sad experience of having personally watched retired friends and a NUMBER of single moms risk their very limited assets which they really could ill afford to lose, based upon the sheer GARBAGE put-out by the likes of these lying rumor-mongers who not only usually charge for the membership in their rags, but are the instant cause of hurting people who are STONG in the trust department yet WEAK in the caution area. If you will, consider me a voice of one crying-out in the wilderness, "hang the lying SOB's"

When people get PICKED-ON and and trust is abused by rumor mongers, it is just about the same as being picked on by a BULLY! The so-called "guru's" don't call what they do BULLYING. . .instead they call it "INTEL," but with the use of such convincing terms as "WE HAVE IT CONFIRMED," and "IT HAS BEEN SETTLED."

For every false and made-up lie these disgusting rumor-monger, scumbag slimeballs put out, they incur and desperately deserve getting it pu it back in heir face in public so that EVENTUALLY even some REAL newbies (not those who USE the name on one side but out of the other side of their mouth claim to have "lurked" for years) might catch-on before they swallow ONE MORE PIECE of garbage from these criminals and rush-out to buy more "BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE."

Can't you see the constantly repeated cycle of their diatribe? "Take them into a FRENZY with a false report of imminent RV, and crescendo- - -lay low- - -build back to a frenzy--crescendo again- - -law low again for a week." Over-and-over-and-over, ad nausium.

It repeats OVER-and-over-and-over again and very few people strongly hold these lying scumbags to task. I risk doing so.

Again. . .if as a "newbie" who joined this blog less than a month ago, it OFFENDS you when their scumbag, lying, dirtball make-it-up-as-you-go garbage so-called "intel" is thrown on the floor here at DV. . .I suggest you go back to quietly "LURKING."

As Frank has so often said from the comfort of his Blue Couch, "Let me sing to you;" or as your friend okie has so often stated from his 747 flying around always about to land, "NUFF SAID."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now, now fellas. Let's be tolerant of each other. We've all got our opinions as to what is going to happen, how it is going to happen and when it is going to happen. These forums are supposed to be used by us to express our thoughts and opinions. It just so happens that Skybear has some thoughts and opinions about all the BS tossed about by the "gurus". Agree or disagree, but please, let's not be oppressive in this forum. Thanks. 

Well,

That was funny especially Possum.

lsd.jpglsd.gif

• Upvote 1