Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex to stop trading Iraq Dinar on April 30th.

WilliamsWatchin

Default Forex to stop trading Iraq Dinar on April 30th.

My banker who has bought some ,told me today they called him with that information.They would not give explanation why.Or said they couldnt.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?18532-Forex-to-stop-trading-Iraq-Dinar-on-April-30th.#ixzz0lHt73C7R

What kind of info is this? start, stop, intra-bank??

My cousin works for a bank clearing house in Louisiana and she sent me a text Wed saying Ez4x will stop buying Dinar april 30th. She said she did not for how much just getting the deadline email but here is a number that was on the email for questions 877-393-6739 if anyone wants to see i have not had time to call yet

Why try and hurt people? The individual passed on a rumor that he thought valid, period. If you don't believe it MOVE ON, but don't belittle them. Does it make you all feel better when you jump on the bandwagon? Please, just show a little more maturity.

My cousin works for a bank clearing house in Louisiana and she sent me a text Wed saying Ez4x will stop buying Dinar april 30th. She said she did not for how much just getting the deadline email but here is a number that was on the email for questions 877-393-6739 if anyone wants to see i have not had time to call yet

ouch...bad idea to post a number..i'm sure they are tired of the calls by now.