Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Has Reliable Sources Saying That The 2014 Budget Holds The Key !

DinarThug

I know and you are correct, just this one gets the better of me sometimes.

​Please accept my apologies. 

You don't owe me any apology as we both answer to the same God. John 8:7 prohibits me from pointing fingers.

Only a few here know Stryker. I actually know him well as we text, talk or both on a daily basis. I also know some of his "sources" are people he has done business with long before he entered into this investment. I do not mistake his occasional enthusiasm for pumping as he analyzes the best he can...just like the rest of us.

LGD..I follow much of your writings. I respect your rapid willingness to humble yourself. May the Lord continue to bless you.   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I believe full implimentation of the Tariff Bill holds the key to the RV. Only parts of the Bill has been approved. Once Iraq becomes a full member of the WTO...we will see a RV. The WTO has guidelines Iraq must follow in order to become a member.

The IMF on the other hand also has guidelines Iraq must follow but gives the CBI room to make its own decissions within boundaries to not set the world exchange rates topsy turvy.

Look to the Tariff Bill full implementation. Then the RV will not be very far behind this event.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So when is the 2014 budget supposed to be passed?   This year?   Or next year?  

Want the TRUTH?? NOT IN OUR LIFETIME!!..Think about it..it was going to happen 1st 0f Aug. Then end of Aug.  Now it will happen in Sept.   Now talk of Oct.   ARE YOU KIDDING??? The RV is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER!!!!! We all need to get a life and forget all this BS about the RV as it is a true fact that it IS a SCAM!! It really does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out by now!

Edited by Shang Man
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

You don't owe me any apology as we both answer to the same God. John 8:7 prohibits me from pointing fingers.

Only a few here know Stryker. I actually know him well as we text, talk or both on a daily basis. I also know some of his "sources" are people he has done business with long before he entered into this investment. I do not mistake his occasional enthusiasm for pumping as he analyzes the best he can...just like the rest of us.

LGD..I follow much of your writings. I respect your rapid willingness to humble yourself. May the Lord continue to bless you.   

Amhvl,

You are a

CLASS act! :bravo:

But if the truth is belittling then who is to blame??

Grind that  AX K33p !

Sometimes you make quite a contribution.............. :wave:

• Upvote 3

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?   There has to be some shred of something coming forth that is truth ... everyone seems to have their idea of what will make this money flip over to a higher value - what is YOUR contribution of knowledge of when this will RV if this persons comment isnt believable to you? 

When you see the number on your bank statement then you can believe. Until then all this BS is nothing but BS. Nothing but guru's wanting to be in the spotlight and nothing but pumpers pumping.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

When you see the number on your bank statement then you can believe. Until then all this BS is nothing but BS. Nothing but guru's wanting to be in the spotlight and nothing but pumpers pumping.

AGAIN...if you dont believe in anything here - than what is YOUR contribution to how this is going to RV then?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

AGAIN...if you dont believe in anything here - than what is YOUR contribution to how this is going to RV then?

What I believe is that there are those involved that are full of nothing but BS. People have been hurt by these people and many set on their hands and say nothing. People that set on their hands and say nothing are as much a part of the problem as these guru's who do nothing but mislead people. Many like being lied to and many of these guru's are nothing but liar's.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stryker is not a GURU and also is NOT a pumper. Get your facts straight before you make such a broad statment! A lot of the members here will back me up on this.

What I believe is that there are those involved that are full of nothing but BS. People have been hurt by these people and many set on their hands and say nothing. People that set on their hands and say nothing are as much a part of the problem as these guru's who do nothing but mislead people. Many like being lied to and many of these guru's are nothing but liar's.

So you're the " Dinar Police" ???

Give it a rest dude most of us know the score and for those that don't somebody somewhere will take advantage of them no matter what the situation is.

Think about it....

Who was it that said a fool and his money will be soon parted?

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking With Reliable Sources - Jack Daniels + Harvey Wallbanger !

9-2-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget.  We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

Now that's 3 seconds of my life I will never get back... :butt-kicking:

Yes good post! People need to grow up and realize this is a speculative venture. Stryker works his a$$ off to attempt to bring the truth.

ATTEMPT is the key word...TRUTH, well that is very questionable..

INTEL... I.N.T.E.L.

Imbecilic Numbskulls Telling Exorbitant Lies

:bravo::twothumbs::tiphat:

Stryker is not a GURU and also is NOT a pumper. Get your facts straight before you make such a broad statment! A lot of the members here will back me up on this.

So you're the " Dinar Police" ???

Give it a rest dude most of us know the score and for those that don't somebody somewhere will take advantage of them no matter what the situation is.

Think about it....

Who was it that said a fool and his money will be soon parted?

Hmmmm!!! Maybe you should research some of the post where he is being called a guru. But that had nothing to do with my post. Sometimes the truth hurts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmm!!! Maybe you should research some of the post where he is being called a guru. But that had nothing to do with my post. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Yeah,

Research................ Well, d-------------- dude I have done some research and I can still stand behind my statment. No truth to your post .

But you and K33p do make a nice couple! :bravo:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2