Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Has Reliable Sources Saying That The 2014 Budget Holds The Key !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking With Reliable Sources - Jack Daniels + Harvey Wallbanger !

9-2-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget.  We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

• Upvote 11

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?   There has to be some shred of something coming forth that is truth ... everyone seems to have their idea of what will make this money flip over to a higher value - what is YOUR contribution of knowledge of when this will RV if this persons comment isnt believable to you? 

• Upvote 11

So in all the cynacism - when is it we start believing in something ?   There has to be some shred of something coming forth that is truth ... everyone seems to have their idea of what will make this money flip over to a higher value - what is YOUR contribution of knowledge of when this will RV if this persons comment isnt believable to you?

Yes good post! People need to grow up and realize this is a speculative venture. Stryker works his a$$ off to attempt to bring the truth.

• Upvote 6

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking With Reliable Sources - Jack Daniels + Harvey Wallbanger !

9-2-2013  Newshound Guru Stryker   I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget.  We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

LOL......your reliable sources you are referring to are the news articles coming out of Iraq talking about this very thing!  Good job Stryker...you can read!!!  Im so proud of you!!

Ladies and gents, there have been articles from the CBI talking about the "reform" or "deleting the zeros" needing to be part of the 2014 budget. This is a process that has to be included in a budget because of the money needed to be allocated to the plan. 

BUT.....this is not what we want to happen. So if your wondering why people bash mr ted stryker lol....its because he (just like all the other gurus) still dont understand things that we want to happen vs what we dont want to happen!!! So go ahead and pump that reform stryker.....you are just solidifying your position as an everyday guru!!  

LOL......your reliable sources you are referring to are the news articles coming out of Iraq talking about this very thing!  Good job Stryker...you can read!!!  Im so proud of you!!

Ladies and gents, there have been articles from the CBI talking about the "reform" or "deleting the zeros" needing to be part of the 2014 budget. This is a process that has to be included in a budget because of the money needed to be allocated to the plan. 

BUT.....this is not what we want to happen. So if your wondering why people bash mr ted stryker lol....its because he (just like all the other gurus) still dont understand things that we want to happen vs what we dont want to happen!!! So go ahead and pump that reform stryker.....you are just solidifying your position as an everyday guru!!  

Thanks Thug for the entertainment!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Thanks Thug for the entertainment!!

ROTFLMAO! Two yrs ago this guy didn't even know what dinar was, now he's got, RELIABLE SOURCES.  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ROTFLMAO! Two yrs ago this guy didn't even know what dinar was, now he's got, RELIABLE SOURCES.  :lol:  :lol:

You both need to lighten up and try to enjoy life a little more instead of attempting

To belittle people.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159304-more-truck-driver-thoughts/#ixzz2drCnJlDk

Good advise!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

We hear this every year, the budget holds the key. No it doesnt !!!!!!.. As much as I want this RV I dont think anything will happen with all the fighting in Iraq and elsewhere in the middle east. Raising the currency value will have zero impact on fighting since thats all they know over there. Just put the Dinar in a safe place and wait.

• Upvote 1

We hear this every year, the budget holds the key. No it doesnt !!!!!!.. As much as I want this RV I dont think anything will happen with all the fighting in Iraq and elsewhere in the middle east. Raising the currency value will have zero impact on fighting since thats all they know over there. Just put the Dinar in a safe place and wait.

Until they stop fighting?? Might as well use it for wallpaper.

• Upvote 2

You both need to lighten up and try to enjoy life a little more instead of attempting

To belittle people.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/159304-more-truck-driver-thoughts/#ixzz2drCnJlDk

Good advise!

I know and you are correct, just this one gets the better of me sometimes.

​Please accept my apologies. 

• Upvote 2