Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take Your Money Out of the Bank! (Must Watch Video)

Butifldrm

Take Your Money Out of the Bank! (Must Watch Video)
Sunday, September 1, 2013 18:41

You need to take your money of the Banks! Why? “Individual and public taxpayer money is not safe in the big banks. This video will show why and how the government plans to confiscate depositor money when (not if) the next crisis hits in order to prop up the big banks. The actual government documents outlining the confiscation plans will be highlighted.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-2eJQqXm7s&feature=player_detailpage

• Upvote 5

They will get a whopping $172 out of mine. 

Even if they did "confiscate" peoples money, it will not end there.  They will issue out National ID cards so you can prove that you are who you are and that card will have all of your info on it including your bank accounts. 

It is all going to a one world currency, government, and religion. 

All I can say is be prayed up and stay awake for we don't know the hour which Jesus is coming back, but the bible does give us signs. 

• Upvote 3

I have done this for years.when my account gets past 10,000,i take out 5000 and put it somewhere.think about it for a second.the bank pays you next to nothing in interest and they use your money for car loans,boat loans,etc.and charge these people 9% or more.NOT WITH MY MONEY,NO WAY.plus i don't want the fed knowing what i have.

• Upvote 1

I live North dakota now ..GATE CITY BANK !!!!!..they wave ATM fees and have fantastic customer service...

Trust me on this one folks

I hope you enjoy all that great customer service when your trying to get your money out and the bank says its not there anymore,....... with a smile of course and a "have a nice day now"

I have done this for years.when my account gets past 10,000,i take out 5000 and put it somewhere.think about it for a second.the bank pays you next to nothing in interest and they use your money for car loans,boat loans,etc.and charge these people 9% or more.NOT WITH MY MONEY,NO WAY.plus i don't want the fed knowing what i have.

Ha ha I thought I was the only crazy one that did that ........

• Upvote 2

So to extrapolate your statement " treat the bank like Dinar" invest only what you can afford to lose.

Works for me!

No, all part of the IMF / Federal Reserve system

WM13

***///

WATERMAN, are you saying yes, we ARE vulnerable, too?

Or no, because we are owned by Shareholders? 

Our guy from The Pentagon Credit Union is still out on his sailboat and we could not reach him,

:salute:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Thanks for the info. This is way too much to take in at night..So I guess I won't wake up everyone I know and tell them to watch this.  I too do not keep much $ in a bank, because I like looking at my 200.00 in my hand..LOL   I tell you, our time just may be very short here on this earth. Be ready I pray. Go RV.

***///

WATERMAN, are you saying yes, we ARE vulnerable, too?

Or no, because we are owned by Shareholders? 

Our guy from The Pentagon Credit Union is still out on his sailboat and we could not reach him,

:salute:

The credit unions are part of the IMF / World Bank / Federal Reserve system. Yes, you are vulnerable too. Banks are "owned" by shareholders just like credit unions. I just pray we have enough time to get out of the system after the RV, before it collapses.

WM13

Agreed, but we think there may be a limited time 3 months to 1 year after the RV before the global financial collapse. Could be totally wrong, I don't know. Believe we need to get out of the IMF, World Bank Financial system. May have to go to the BRICS. Still haven't quite figured it all out. Trying to let God direct day by day. We did what He told us to years ago, Corps, Trusts, etc. But believe it goes deeper than that.

WM13

WM13, tried to send you a message, but  was not allowed, anyway I thought you might be interested in this.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vyYrGYAlY .  I know  the title doesn't appear to go with this thread,  but it's a must hear for the Christians, and has a lot to do with our economy and Syria.   :confused2:

Edited by Butifldrm

WM13, tried to send you a message, but  was not allowed, anyway I thought you might be interested in this.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vyYrGYAlY .  I know  the title doesn't appear to go with this thread,  but it's a must hear for the Christians, and has a lot to do with our economy and Syria.   :confused2:

Buti,

Thanks,

I listen to the Hagmann & Hagmann report all the time. Good stuff.

WM13

• Upvote 1

That's what happened in Cyprus. The government forced a bank holiday, and before that holiday was over they confiscated (stole) 10% of all savings as taxation.

http://www.sovereignman.com/finance/this-could-never-happen-where-you-live-right-11251/

As you no doubt have heard by now, the government of Cyprus announced Saturday morning (when the banks were closed) that they would impose a ‘levy’ on bank deposits.

Originally they announced levies of 9.9% for accounts above 100,000 euros, and 6.7% for accounts below 100,000 euros.

In the face of such a massive backlash, they’re now talking about increasing the levy on larger deposits to 12.5%, and reducing the levy on smaller deposits to 3%.

A final vote on the measure won’t come until later this week. But they have imposed a mandatory ‘bank holiday’ this week to prevent people from withdrawing their savings.

And, according to the draft legislation, anyone who doesn’t hand over the money will be thrown in jail.

Now if this doesn’t prove the point of what we’ve been talking about for so long, I don’t know what will.

Cyprus is totally broke. And as we have discussed, bankrupt, insolvent governments have a very, very limited playbook that almost unilaterally involves stealing from their own citizens.

Bankrupt governments can, and do, steal from people. Pensions funds. Private property. And yes, even bank accounts.

And check this out:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/fatca-the-end-of-financial-privacy/

FATCA: The end of financial privacy

In light of multiple revelations on the extent of NSA spying upon U.S. citizens, Americans are increasingly weary of government infringement on privacy rights. First, it was revealed that the NSA was mining data from internet companies with a program called PRISM. Later we learned this information was used for much more than just hunting terrorists, with the DEA and IRS getting tips from the NSA and using information collected by the dragnet in the course of ordinary investigations. But as shocking as these and other revelations have been, perhaps the most breathtakingly invasive program remains largely unknown among the general public.

The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) grants the IRS power to do with financial information what the NSA has done with communications data. Similar to how the NSA justifies their invasion of privacy on the need to prevent acts of terrorism, FATCA cites reducing tax evasion as reason to treat any American living, banking or investing overseas as guilty until proven innocent and undeserving of basic constitutional protections.

• Upvote 1