Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq now at the brink of civil war...

Luigi1

if its NOT a major politician like Maliki then its business as usual.

With all the recent car bombs and now this...it is bound to have an impact on the timing of the RV.

if its NOT a major politician like Maliki then its business as usual.

They will lash out at the softer easier targets if they cant near the key players.

It's like they have nothing else to do. My husband & I was talking about the countries that have know idea of what living & life is...They we're simply not introduced to "God".

Agree...all the more reason not to spill any more American blood or treasure. Its lives and money wasted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Wow,

This must have been a really bad Labor Day for many. No, I forgot, it's the summertime blues as we enter the final weeks of summer. But, autumn is a beautiful time in So Cal so everybody take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the ride and the season! It is great to be alive. :backflip:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq now at the brink of civil war? In a pigs eye!

They have been killing each other for thousands of years and it will continue for a thousand more!

I think they will end like india and split into different countries but that is decades away from happening.

Keep your eye on the ball. We are looking for that longgggggg 3 pointer. Wink

• Upvote 1

Don't see why it would. They blow each other up EVERY day so nothing new there. Also, NO ONE knows the timing of the "RV" so who knows if it will have any impact on the timing of it. I personally am not looking for the RV to be possible until next year anyway, so for me no big deal.

from another source...

09-02-2013-Guru Stage2Omega-Boots on the ground-A major attack in Iraq, a politician assasinated, Iraq in lockdown after yesterdays deadly bombings.

Will this have an impact on the RV?

No because the CBI rate will be the same in the morning as it was when this event did not occur.......comprende?

• Upvote 1

Thai expat,

I was thinking the same. He usually comes on in football season to cheer for his team. His last post said to watch for infrastructure talk and building and it would signal the beginning of the change, which, if i remember him correctly, would take a year.

He was right on. Several weeks later, we read the articles he was referring to.

Come on Bravo. Here are my questions.

Is this slated for Jan 2014 and to be voted on in the 2014 budget?

If the U.S. goes into Syria, will this end the chance for a dinar value change?

Does your contact believe in a go international at 1166 and slowly float up, maybe to a dollar?

Does your contact believe in an rv, with an overnight change?