Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request for my grandson

KiaKaha

As some of you may remember, we are expecting grandson #3 some time in the next couple weeks. (Betty, he didn't come 8/23!) Mom found out she is positive for Group B Strep. That means that when she checks in to deliver, they will immediately start a penicillin iv and as long as she has it on board for 4 hour, baby boy should be fine. There is always a chance for complications, so he will be in the NICU for 48 hours to watch him as a precaution.

Please remember Mom and Dad and Baby boy in your prayers, they are so scared. Thanks

KK

• Upvote 9

From one Great Grand parent to the Grand parent who has called out for help use Gods words to watch over and protect your family.  In this case use the book of Exodus, Chapter 23 , verse 25 and 26.  Deuteronomy 7:14 is also another reference.  Some where is this group of people one of us should know the verse for short and quick delivery , it completely evades me right now.  Be Blessed

• Upvote 1

As some of you may remember, we are expecting grandson #3 some time in the next couple weeks. (Betty, he didn't come 8/23!) Mom found out she is positive for Group B Strep. That means that when she checks in to deliver, they will immediately start a penicillin iv and as long as she has it on board for 4 hour, baby boy should be fine. There is always a chance for complications, so he will be in the NICU for 48 hours to watch him as a precaution.

Please remember Mom and Dad and Baby boy in your prayers, they are so scared. Thanks

KK

Prayers heading your way.

• Upvote 1

Father, we ask that you speak peace to these parents, in Jesus Name. We come boldly to the Throne of Grace & run to the Blood that cries mercy. We ask that you be glorified in this Lord . . . for only you are worthy!

We ask you to rise up & make a mighty move on their behalf & that you will supernaturally intervene!

As we continue to pray . . . we will await a good report & we thank you Father, in Jesus Name.

• Upvote 2

From one Great Grand parent to the Grand parent who has called out for help use Gods words to watch over and protect your family.  In this case use the book of Exodus, Chapter 23 , verse 25 and 26.  Deuteronomy 7:14 is also another reference.  Some where is this group of people one of us should know the verse for short and quick delivery , it completely evades me right now.  Be Blessed

Thank you so much, Boggle... she was told that she would be barren because of her female issues, just the fact that she is pregnant after 11 years of trying is a miracle from God... and the promises that all will be well truly bring peace to my soul. I think we sometimes overlook the Old Testament because we have the New, which we should all repent of, because there are truths in ALL scripture!

Thank you everyone for your prayers, I am humbled by your willingness to bless our family with your faithfulness! {{{group hug}}}

KK

Kia, praying with you, friend.

You sent Your word and

healed them, Lord. Please  do

that for this family tonight.

You have come with healing in

Your wings. We place our hope

and trust in You God, that You

are the Healer.

Let a peace come on this family,

as this baby, that You have already

called by name, is born. Let them

rejoice over this child and testify to 

the goodness and mercy of God!

We thank You, Lord that You hear

us when we pray and you answer us.

Congratulations, sweet friend on the

upcoming birth of your 3rd grandchild!

• Upvote 1

Kia,

I pray for the mother and baby to be protected by the blood of Jesus and there won't be any complication.  Peace and comfort for mom and dad and I rebuke every bacteria and virus infection in Betty's body and no weapon against her and the baby will prosper.  I pray The Lord touch her and heal her and the delivery of the baby will be smooth and painless in the name of Jesus.

Please keep us posted :)

God bless you and your family and keep you and make His face to shine on you and let the ray of His Son shines brightly 

• Upvote 1