Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So Tragic

pattyangel

I know we are all caught up on the issue of Syria and our President making the final decision on whether we should strike Syria. 

Life goes on for some, and some lives end.  This past week my neighbors daughter Laura, who lived with her parents, was found unresponsive and was pronounced dead on the scene.  This young women was a beautiful 28 year old and a had a small child, 4yrs.  She is no longer with us.  

She suffered severe depression and was on medication for her condition, but to no avail. 

I just spoke to her a few days before, and she asked for prayers for her, her mother, and her family, that their family was being destroyed.   I assured her that my prayers were a constant flow for her, her mother and her family. Why she stressed for her mother, because her mother will now be alone.

I prayed that she would have strength to fight the downward emotions.

I did my best with God at my side to help her, but at the same time I feel awful for this lost. 

I ask that you give me a helping hand in prayer for this family and to ask for peace.  Let peace dwell in their hearts.

My job is not done, I will continue to check on her mother and give a helping hand when needed.  I will not abandon my neighbor. 

Thanks everyone. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 6

Patty - thank you for sharing your very sad story - seems there is an epidemic of this going around - there is a mother on another forum that shared that her daughter committed suicide -  and then another story of two boys  16 & 18 y  attempting to rob a girl walking her baby in a stroller  - she refused they fired a warning shot to her leg and then shot the baby in the face -

There are stories like this every day  - There is too much lashing out and spewing of hate  - No wonder people  bury themselves in drugs that do not work -  never will work --   and when they realize that they look for the  escape route  - 

My heart aches for this mother - she will carry so much pain - it will take a lot of prayers and maybe even a  miracle to get her through - I know!!

Prayers for you dear friend as well  - praying giving thanks "in advance" for the strength that will be provided  along with comfort and peace within -  Take care  ((HUGS))  UNEEK

• Upvote 1

So many people are having such a hard time existing in this world we live in.

It amazes me to see so much pain and suffering there is all around us.

It's as if no one can escape it.  If it's not one thing it's another.

I always pray for peace and guidance for man kind cause we all need it.

It's just like Dog53 said.......Dying is easy .......Living is the hard part.

You can count on me for prayers.

MIT

• Upvote 2

So very, very sorry for your loss. When ever I hear of someone's passing, I pray to the angels and God and ask my Dad, my Nono and my Nona to invite them to their dinner table as a welcome in to heaven. I pray for peace for Laura and her family.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that my friend, you and her family and friends are in our prayers.

Hate to hear that patty

Wow thats a real heart breaker. poor women.

These kids dont realize its the living that has to deal with the sorrow when their gone.

Dying is the easy part. living is the hard part 

Ain't that the truth brother.  People really need to realize in life, how simple it can be if we choose to make it such.  Most stresses in our lives are really caused by ourselves.  Life is truly 10 % of what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it, there is nothing worth taking one's life over, all you do is hurt those around you and leave a bunch of pain in your wake.  Very sad indeed.

• Upvote 2

I know we are all caught up on the issue of Syria and our President making the final decision on whether we should strike Syria. 

Life goes on for some, and some lives end.  This past week my neighbors daughter Laura, who lived with her parents, was found unresponsive and was pronounced dead on the scene.  This young women was a beautiful 28 year old and a had a small child, 4yrs.  She is no longer with us.  

She suffered severe depression and was on medication for her condition, but to no avail. 

I just spoke to her a few days before, and she asked for prayers for her, her mother, and her family, that their family was being destroyed.   I assured her that my prayers were a constant flow for her, her mother and her family. Why she stressed for her mother, because her mother will now be alone.

I prayed that she would have strength to fight the downward emotions.

I did my best with God at my side to help her, but at the same time I feel awful for this lost. 

I ask that you give me a helping hand in prayer for this family and to ask for peace.  Let peace dwell in their hearts.

My job is not done, I will continue to check on her mother and give a helping hand when needed.  I will not abandon my neighbor. 

Thanks everyone. 

So very sorry to hear of this loss of a young lady with a child and loving family. I'll pray that God will forgive "her for she knows not what she has done". Prayers to all.

• Upvote 1

depression runs in my family, i have been on the brink several times throughout my short life on this earth.  Life throws us curve balls, its either we get lucky or we have bad luck i have had BOTH.  We learn from the bad and cherish the good we get in life.  I pray for her family because they will need it.  I had a close friend in HS that took his life and it made me rethink many things.  I will say this dont take depression meds they have nasty side effects and turn you into a zombie and make u have bad thoughts.

prayers going your way patty and to her family that needs to mourn.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

So very sorry to hear of this loss of a young lady with a child and loving family. I'll pray that God will forgive "her for she knows not what she has done". Prayers to all.

Thank you PrettyKitty, the Lord our God has a merciful heart.  What I can say about this young lady is that she knew the Lord, and I most certainly think she spoke with Him during her last hours. 

depression runs in my family, i have been on the brink several times throughout my short life on this earth.  Life throws us curve balls, its either we get lucky or we have bad luck i have had BOTH.  We learn from the bad and cherish the good we get in life.  I pray for her family because they will need it.  I had a close friend in HS that took his life and it made me rethink many things.  I will say this dont take depression meds they have nasty side effects and turn you into a zombie and make u have bad thoughts.

prayers going your way patty and to her family that needs to mourn.

Thank you Mr.Easyrider for your prayers.  I want you to know that I will be praying for you as well.  Call on Him when in need.  He waits to hear from us for anything and everything.  He only wants to share His love with us, in turn we share with others.

My prayers of God's love, I share with you, from Him, through me... to you.  God Bless you Mr. Easy.   :praying: