Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 9-4-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam,

I am sorry if this question has been asked before.

Do you think it is required for Shabibi to come back in order for the RV to finally happen??

It does seem like we are looking at the RV in the fall.  Do you agree with this?

Have you heard anything on the HCL?

Thanks much as always!!

:shrug:

If Iraq is producing oil, without the HCL in place, how are the profits being shared? Anf if they are being shared why do you think the RV cannot happen without the HCL in place? As always thanks for everything you and your staff do to keep us grounded!

• Upvote 1

Adam, a question was asked of me the other day and i got to thinking i would like to know the answer my self.....question is this.....The auctions says that the total of US funds listed in each auction is like 190 million plus dollars at 1166 dinar.....are they selling their dinars for dollars or dollars for dinar. They only had like something like 29 billion dinar printed. IF that is so they have went passed that amount a long time ago. If they are taking i dollars what are they going to do with them....Help us understand which way they are doing this and buy what reason do you think that is.......Thanks for you input....

• Upvote 3

Adam,

Greatly appreciate what you are doing with DV.  Thanks to your efforts, I've been able to VIP/OSI in anticipation of the RV/RI.

One thing I've not seen addressed and would be interested in your perspective.  Say the IQD comes out at .10 or .89 or 1.16, and will be set to float (free or controlled, doesn't matter).  Once the currency is internationally recognized and traded, what would prevent us from depositing the IQD offshore as IQD instead of CE in USD?  Wouldn't that allow taking advantage of the float while preserving the value of the IQD?  Once it peaks, you could then CE into your offshore or onshore account in USD (all or in part).  Your thoughts would be appreciated.
  • Upvote 2

I am very interested in this VIP opportunity especially in respect to post RV. Pardon my frankness, but I like to find out as much as I can about what I'm getting into before I make the plunge. I have read some very unflattering articles on the internet about your real identity. I don't believe everything I read on the net, but I do believe that several of the so-called gurus are scammers, liars, and criminals. Having read a number of your weekly chats, and read comments about your integrity I do not really believe that you fall into that category. I would like an assurance, however that at some point in this endeavor that you will reveal your identity to the folks who are willing to listen to and possibly to join you in post-RV opportunities. I'm sure that a wise investor such as yourself would not blindly invest in something where you did not know anything (verified) about the person that you are trusting. Am I asking too much? I don't think so, and surely I am not the first savvy investor to bring this delicate matter up. Thanks for addressing this matter.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, I read various articles this week and am wondering if this RV is going to happen this month/year.  The Articles were: Iraqi Economy is Progressive though it Lacks

Vision and Security is a Major Concern", Total Reliance On Oil Revenues May Lead To Catastrophic Consequences to Iraqi Economy", "G20 Meeting Thursday and Friday: Will Discuss Syria and Financial Crisis in Emerging Countries and "Iraq agrees to increase the Financial Resources of the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF).  Can you provide any further backround regarding these issues?  It has been mostly quiet regarding any other news from Iraq and the quick pace they were using to get laws signed seems to have died off.    Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Adam, I have seen some news statements from the GOI stating that there maybe a RD then and RV with the old notes. Since this is being done by a translating software program and could be missed translated. Do you still feel that we are looking at a straight RV for both the old and new notes without a RD for the older notes? ------ Thanks to you and your staff for all your work. :bravo:

Adam, the GOI has been in talks with other BRIC countries and have done a trade agreement with India. There has also been mention of a GOI Bond issue. All of these are to be done with IQD. Do these actions put pressure on the CBI to step up the pace to RV the dinar?  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam

Do you have new  information on the federal reserve and is  marshal law going to be impemented  in  the U. S? 

there are a few sites talking about these topics happening soon, I am not pacnicking about it, Only want to be prepared.

Hello Adam and Dinar Family:

I have been part of the dinar family for about 9 years and I was hoping this ride was coming to an end.  However, with all the info coming in from the dinar guru and another site site, it appears that the rv may not be happening anytime in 2013.   I am trying so hard to stay positive and keep a stiff upper lip but everyday the rumor has it coming out at any moment and then we hear a civil war may be breaking out - what in the sam hill is going on?   I don't care if it rv's at 5 cents just as long as it rv's.  Do you think we are going to see an rv in the month of September or in 2013?  What are your contacts telling you and what is your gut feeling about this rv being announced anytime soon.

Thanks,  Vanilla Wafer

Edited by vanilla wafer
  • Upvote 3

Adam,

This is probably a repeat question, but do you think this is going to be stretched out until 2014 now?? Things were looking "up" once Iraq was released from chapter 7.... what are you hearing from your contacts abroad.

thanks

NeedRv

• Upvote 2

Now that there are articles about the next budget (2014) being reviewed, I believe that will affect the outcome of the HCL.   I believe the HCL will set off the RV.   What is your opinion on budget vs outcome of HCL?

We all need to remember how long it took them to get the budget out last year (2013).    Went well into 2013.

What is your opinion?

SUPPORT THE TROOPS !

• Upvote 1

Like China,their currency is way under valued.  This is due to all the exports and very little imports.  This is where they get their money and they can and do, keep the value low. The more a country holds US $'s the more their currency will be worth, the less they have the less it's worth.  He stated that Iraq does not need to increase the value of their currency due to all the oil they have.  They don't need to increase the value of their money, they get their money from the oil. Not exports. Is it possible?