Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo dinar video

Hahahaha. When did Wells Fargo start making press announcements from the staff canteen ??

All Wells Fargo announcements are scripted on the company website, and I can't find Any with 'Rita, Sue and Bob too'on it !

Doe's anyone know where I can find a Warka sign for my wall, I want to make a video ?

Edited by Pilchard821
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hahahaha. When did Wells Fargo start making press announcements from the staff canteen ??

All Wells Fargo announcements are scripted on the company website, and I can't find Any with 'Rita, Sue and Bob too'on it !

Doe's anyone know where I can find a Warka sign for my wall, I want to make a video ?

Here's the website: https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com

On the right-side of the webpage you'll see a section called "Popular Tags".  Click Customer_Support.

On the next page, scroll down and you'll find "Wells Fargo Community Video Library - Table of Contents".  Click on it and you'll find the video Iraqi Currency #19.

There you will find the script for the video.  The other links provide an actual video.  The Iraqi Currency video is missing.  However, the lady on the video also appears on #18 and #25.

Pilchard, I hope this helps you.

I think we have covered this over and over again, but here we go again........

There are Wells Fargo employees, as well as many other banks employees...who flat out call the dinar a scam...while all the while...you have some of these employees, and in all of these same banks...that own dinars, and actually believe in it...and some have even told many of us the protocols and exchange/cash-in procedures...as per how they will handle the currency upon a rate change..or upon there being an RV!...even though some of these bank employees may not talk openly about this to everyone!....(Some have been told what to say...or what not to say as well)....

This subject has been hashed out numerous times over the years...and what some banks are saying is to be expected...especially when one understands the reasoning behind these statements...as one banker told me that he tells everyone this same stuff...as if he did not...he would lose his job, because he had to promote the things that the bank endorsed....which was all approved, regulated and endorsed by the typical banking systems protocols..(U.S. Treasury, Federal Reserve, SEC, etc.)...whereby the dinar was not...(or not in the same way, even though legal to deal in)...but it was a speculative investment...and even though he owned them, that he could not tell people to do it...and he knew that if he said one good thing about this...that everyone in the bank would be at his office the next morning, as well as his home...(and he was a bank president)....and since nothing was paying out anything for the most part nowadays, even through the banks, that now people are looking for anything to make money on, regardless of what it is!...and since he did'nt know when or if anything would happen with the dinar...it would be something that he could'nt endorse as per his position in the bank, as well as others in the banking business...even though some do anyway he said!

He said that their bank used to sell dinars as well as Wells Fargo at one time from what he recalled...(and thinks that all banks that can redeem them...actually will whenever there is a new signifigant rate change)...but he said that many banks quit dealing in them due to the time it was taking up, from talking to speculators daily, and with the constant calling all day about it, and the constant dropping by the branches to see if their dinars that they ordered had arrived yet..(He said some folks seemingly were loitering at the banks, and were there more than once daily to check on their ordered dinars, and/or if the bank had any new info).....He said that they could'nt get their other work done due to this delimna...he said that there were profits in the transacting of this, but they weighed out the manpower issues, and then their employee moral issues, and the security situation of when or if a new rate came...as per if they wanted to be in the middle of a rate change....while trying to order currencies...as some would sue the banks if their currency did not come as ordered..(especially if the transactions the customers were engaged in, whereby if an RV occurred, or a signifigant rate change happend, while an order was in the transition stage)....as well as other issues as per their personnel having issues...i.e.: like one saying it is scam while another say's it's not...and then if a rate change came...there would be friction and divsion with the employees and posssibly lawsuits from one bank employee to another over speculative advice being given either way...(whether it did happen or did'nt happen)...as some would be upset if the currency tanked..and some would be upset if it went up, and they were told negative info. from another bank employee..in other words, he said the closer we get to either happening...a flop of the currency or an RV...we felt that we..(the bank)... needed to distance ourselves from the actual event either way...as per security reasons as well..especially if there were an RV...as per being "out of sight and out of mind" until the big day...pop or flop...as it would be an eaiser transition as per the external issues with the public..and the internal issues with banking employees...etc., etc., etc....for what it's worth?.....

• Upvote 2