Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Star D Chat April 15, 2010

djgabrielie

[djgabrielie] gankans When will the PM be named?

[gankans] Not sure, except I have heard that it should be in the next 24-48 hours.

[justhopin] what do you think of the ships that are there and no release from chapter 7? No RV?

[gankans] That IMO is great and adds more pressure to the Iraq to RV

Your message has been submitted to a moderator.

[NotReallyTex] When is the next date for a possible RV that we are shooting for?

[gankans] Intel as far as we know is before the 24th. We'll see what happens to the intel before then. Don't hold breathe or get hopes to high.

[lonewolf] has there been any confirmation of troops coming home early?

[gankans] Intel and news articles are saying the troops are coming home very soon, and that the RV is at hand.

[bing] how about u just tell us the rate and datelol

[highlander] Do think the range of .86 to 1.32ish is a realistice range? If not then IYO what is?

[..Rowdy] You said the payment on the 24 doesnt' really matter? Is there or not a pmt on the 24th? Also...what about the rumor it has to be paid in revalued dinar...not gold or usd's?

[gankans] Intel is telling us a lot of course, but why they are choosing the 24th is not for that reason. The intel is saying that Iraq has to pay IMF back in IQD.

[chonoski] what is holding it up - doesn't the longer it takes cost them more money as more investors by up Dinar?

[gankans] Good question, and no it doesn't. The CBI has complete control over this. They control everything of the currency.

[djgabrielie] gankans What is the deadline for the IMF to be repaid?

[gankans] I read that they have to do it by the 1st of May, but intel is saying the 24th or they will pull the trigger.

[captainstabbin] gankans could thw rv be delayed years?

[gankans] Giveme a break! No freakin way!

[petal] is the rv completely dependent on the pm being named?

[gankans] No it isn't and the IMF rules say the CBI can pull the trigger anytime.

[tthomas] gankans what is the latest date for an RI/RV

[gankans] Let me look into my crystal ball....hhhhmmmm....... ???????? Not touching that as usual.

[msv957] any idea why Iraq is "scared" to RV?

[gankans] They are not me and you, so they are fools not to.

[gankans] Seriously, I'm not sure, except what intel tells us.

[Dee1031] Do you think we will hve an rv or ri at 3.22?

[gankans] Yes I do with all my intelligence and heart.

[ART] gankans what do you think dealing with ali would be out of pocket to have him convert dinars above his advertised 150 per million he said he would give us the cbi rate tx

[gankans] ART Not sure unless I saw what others were offering in comparison.

[justhopin] Do you think it matters about who is PM or if the parliament is in place of the government is in place before it RV's?

[gankans] Not really, because they are a proud people and they want this like everyone else does. This will make them the wealthiest country in the middle east IMO.

[Goofus] The reason we pay U the big bucks for for a rate and a date!!1

[karina] how much faith do u put in what td bank manager said back on your 3 25 2010 chat saying it would be within 40 days to a rv

[Dinar-Marine] gankans did or did you not tell us that we could not see an rv except on the 15 or 1st of every month due too pay periods?

[gankans] I never said that Dinar-Marine . Not sure where you picked that up. [Goofus] gankans Since Rothchilds own/control CBI -- they have the say so--- What would be their reason for delay?

[gankans] They are politicians too. They want the country to take the credit and they understand the emotional state of the people there.

[chonoski] Wouldn't the RV help stop the violence in Iraq as people could have more money to buy food and tae care of their families?

[gankans] Yes it would, and it would also support the enemy in getting more dinars and more violence could occur because of it. There is a lot going on behind the curtain.

[chris] how do you about ali 10% program

[gankans] Ali is a businessman and he is not doing anything wrong. They do this in the stock market and other markets already. I wouldn't because I'm too conservative.

[Chanel2354] gankans $500K due on the IMF Loan doesn't seem all that much with all of the Dinar they've got - so is that really significant?

[gankans] It isn't, but you are wrong in saying they have a lot of dinar. The CBI does, but the government aint got notta!

[summer] Do you know if any of the ships are unloading china's goods?

[gankans] Yes they are. Enorrste has intel that says they are.

[chonoski] Is Iraq waiting in line for other countries to RV - like China?

[gankans] It may be a possibility, but we are not hearing that.

[studdgage] gankans Is it possible they could be waiting on all the DFI stuff to be done so they can have all the money off the oil before they rv

[gankans] studdgage DFI will be done when they release the Ch7 and the RV will either happen shortly after or at the same time.

[JaguarXJ] will this reval go possibly another five to ten years?

[gankans] No way Jose!

[sheepdog911] Is the IMF stopping Iraq from future withdraws until payments made?

[gankans] Pretty much.

[buzzard] with all the loans they recently received the 500k would be easy to pay out with that correct??

[gankans] They used this up to just keep the country a float.

[djgabrielie] gankans What is the status on Chapter Seven?

[gankans] IMO the UN has it done, but the Iraq gov. is holding this up.

[gankans] I have to stop now before my hands blow up!

[gankans] Thank you all.

[gankans] BRB

Want to thank gankans for his chat and as always, thank you all for your questions. I still have nothing back from my friend Bob on FB. I will keep checking.

Your's in his Word,

Daniel

• Downvote 1

I am still wondering what makes these guys so much of an expert? It seems that some people are so desperate to have the dinar Rv that they are willing to believe anything..Are we as a society that gullible to believe a total strangers opinion about something so life changing? What I am saying is, What are their credentials for them to be making such bold rumors? Not one of these so called experts with all of their intel from sources un-named has gotten it right..NOT ONE!!! I am absolutely certain that when the time comes for Iraq to Rv it' dinar and reset the worlds economy back to a place where we can't remember, they will. Until then, Just live!!! JMO

Really, all of you that badger the idea that they are called experts........I'm not sure where you get that. I have been reading these posts for a long time,and have never heard any of them call themselves experts, nor have they guaranteed anything, just repeated what they are hearing. They may say they hear from a high source, be we have to realize, there are a lot of high sources out there that are also hearing wrong information. If they are just saying it to get tummy scratches, then they are the ones who will pay in the end for their lies. Just take it for what it is and nothing more! Don't bank on it, or count it as gold, pull it into your own research puzzle, and fit the truth together. I certainly wouldn't PAY for any of this info though. My own research gets this info, at the same time, or before they do. TRUST me, and I AM AN EXPERT ON THIS......YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT RV"S ok ? chillax now, and love everyone for what they add to the board. If not for them, you would be board out of your mind.

This told us What??? That you can keep moving the cheese and people will still listen to your garbage? ZERO credibility from G and E! ZERO! Ego power trips. He ticked off his host on that site too. He doesn't know any more than you fine folks already do. He just acts as if he does. Follow your own voice and instincts guys. INTEL??? haha Sorry I really try to be so positive but I have had enough of witnessing these two yahoo's misleading good people over and over through their matter-of-fact tone.

He keeps refering to his intel...who's his intel...medic? somebody in the ME is sitting over there laughing their arses off as they keep stringing these people along with "intel".

I don't know why so many of you harp on them. When they were here, their rumors were the same but they were accepted?? Very amusing and funny indeed.

I do enjoy it here but I haven't heard anything here that is more reliable or factual on this site any more than the other.

No place is really any better IMO it just depends where you friends are.

Possum throws much better parties :lol:

[gankans] Not really, because they are a proud people and they want this like everyone else does. This will make them the wealthiest country in the middle east IMO.

Gankans,

Please elaborate what do you define as wealth and how Iraq, a country that has been ravaged by years of war and corruption, will overtake other countries in the Middle East with more stable governments, better infrastructure, more oil reserves, etc. already in place?

I don't know why so many of you harp on them. When they were here, their rumors were the same but they were accepted?? Very amusing and funny indeed.

I do enjoy it here but I haven't heard anything here that is more reliable or factual on this site any more than the other.

No place is really any better IMO it just depends where you friends are.

Possum throws much better parties :lol:

i have said this before and i will say it again. nobody on any of these sites/forums have any more intel than the man in the moon. they call it intel to make it sound important. any one can read a news article and post what it says and call it intel. when it comes to iraq and the rv no one has any inside contacts, sources, info, etc. no one period. if some one who was in the know had that important info, someone who was on the inside so to speak. why would they risk spilling the beans to anyone. why take a chance on the consequences if they get caught? when iraq is ready we will all know without any one on these forums intel.

i have said this before and i will say it again. nobody on any of these sites/forums have any more intel than the man in the moon. they call it intel to make it sound important. any one can read a news article and post what it says and call it intel. when it comes to iraq and the rv no one has any inside contacts, sources, info, etc. no one period. if some one who was in the know had that important info, someone who was on the inside so to speak. why would they risk spilling the beans to anyone. why take a chance on the consequences if they get caught? when iraq is ready we will all know without any one on these forums intel.

I agree no one has true intel, its all just rumors and inuendo I just don't get why their's gets attacked now when it didn't while they were here. I enjoyed their post's here and over there.

I just take everything they and others say with a grain of salt because no one really knows what and when anything will happen.

Personally I would be happy with pennies on the dollar on my investment I am just ready for this crazy ride to be over. More importantly peace in Iraq and abroad will benefit us too, it's not only about money for me.

That is the answer why people bash them.............Only one reason and that is because they are not hear anymore period.

I for one enjoy hearing from E and G and if that is a problem on here then you can ban me also.

As someone who knows the whole story of how their exit from DV went down, I can assure you that this is not even the half of it. E & G have both proven themselves to be untrustworthy and unscrupulous.

[gankans] Ok, I got the first question.

[djgabrielie] gankans When will the PM be named?

[gankans] Not sure, except I have heard that it should be in the next 24-48 hours.

[gankans] That IMO is great and adds more pressure to the Iraq to RV

[NotReallyTex] When is the next date for a possible RV that we are shooting for?

[gankans] Intel as far as we know is before the 24th.

let's see what his intel said here..............

Gankans Chat 3/23/2010

20:40:45 [gankans] Evening my friend.

20:41:01 [gankans] Enorrste says hi. He is a little occupied

20:41:38 [gankans] He was sitting over at Hue Heffner's place with Shabibi and a few ladies in the jaccuzi!

20:42:05 [gankans] Seriously, the news is that we are about 24- 48 hours from this thing going down.

20:42:29 [gankans] E's intel is telling us that representatives from the IMF and UN

20:42:52 [gankans] are in Iraq and giving them the green light for an RV!

20:43:09 [gankans] Now , don't go getting your hopes all in a tizzy.

20:43:29 [gankans] We all understand how intel is- right? Right?

20:43:57 [gankans] But we do know that the IMF is really wanting them to pull the RV trigger and get this over with!

20:44:07 [gankans] I can't say anymor than that.

20:44:48 [gankans] What I can say is that there are a lot of similiar intels all saying the same thing, and we are just waiting for Iraq to do something like yesterday.

20:45:24 [gankans] Don't forget that Iraq has to pull the RV trigger before April the 1st

not bashing but his previous chat speaks for its self. and this is just one of the times his intel has been wrong. and once again we hear talk of the imf and un and the us treasury, etc all making them pull the trigger. ok whatever. lol

Really, all of you that badger the idea that they are called experts........I'm not sure where you get that. I have been reading these posts for a long time,and have never heard any of them call themselves experts, nor have they guaranteed anything, just repeated what they are hearing. They may say they hear from a high source, be we have to realize, there are a lot of high sources out there that are also hearing wrong information. If they are just saying it to get tummy scratches, then they are the ones who will pay in the end for their lies. Just take it for what it is and nothing more! Don't bank on it, or count it as gold, pull it into your own research puzzle, and fit the truth together. I certainly wouldn't PAY for any of this info though. My own research gets this info, at the same time, or before they do. TRUST me, and I AM AN EXPERT ON THIS......YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT RV"S ok ? chillax now, and love everyone for what they add to the board. If not for them, you would be board out of your mind.

Tummy Scratches??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!