Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Was The Biggest Scam On Earth - Bank Story !

DinarThug

You guys help start my day on a lighthearted note.  Here are a couple of items from another site that had me gasping for air, so I thought I'd share for your amusement:

1.  Guys it will be anywhere from upper 3 range to the 23 plus range.

2.  I had a PM today (or was that a BM) with a special person who's on the verge of losing everything. The house, the car, the furniture...everything. She was losing hope. 

I reminded her that sometimes God tests us to strengthen our faith. That said, God promises to take care of his people and I told her not to worry. She either hangs-on by the skin of her teeth and pays everything off post RV, or she buys everything new. I asked her if she planned to buy a new house anyway after the RV. She said "Yea, our dream home." 
So I said, "Then why are you worried so much about saving the one you have? You'll be shopping for a new one on Tuesday anyway." It's funny how the reality of our situation clouds the reality of our dinar situation. 
The truth is she is already rich. She just doesn't know it yet.

Wow, I almost forgot to get dressed as I ran out my front door screaming and jumping up and down.  I think my neighbors called the men in white coats to take me away.

Although, if it RVs at $23+, I'll have enough money for a good defense attorney.

What next?   :shrug:    :confused2:    :backflip:    :bravo:    :angel:    :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 2

Why would Wells Fargo hold any liability? They exchange currency for people traveling to Iraq or wishing to exchange. They never said it was an investment? They never guaranteed a rv? What an idiot to go in there and say something about a class action suit. Truly embarrassing.

The scam isn't the physical currency, it's the people that are expecting millions, is why it's a scam. You may make some money, maybe have a windfall tax. But if you think your going to make millions, then you have been scammed

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why would Wells Fargo hold any liability? They exchange currency for people traveling to Iraq or wishing to exchange. They never said it was an investment? They never guaranteed a rv? What an idiot to go in there and say something about a class action suit. Truly embarrassing.

The scam isn't the physical currency, it's the people that are expecting millions, is why it's a scam. You may make some money, maybe have a windfall tax. But if you think your going to make millions, then you have been scammed

Yep.... Unfortunately.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.  Maybe a day light and a dollar short but don't skip the house payment, car payment or bills to invest more than you can afford to lose.  This is my story, i invested only what i would waste on a vacation in Europe and the fountain was shut off after that. i don't have Millions as some of you big investors have.  But enough to reap a nice return. 

• Upvote 2

YES!  Was and IS.

Well, I have a son and a son-in-law who both worked as tellers and now have been advanced to higher positions.  I can tell you that tellers are basically clue-less about everything but the very most basic and necissary knowledge to process monies as they go in and out.  Even in higher positions, they are not privy to any of the kinds of information that routinely turns up in these repetitious 'bank stories'.  So, please all of you who try to hype this - please forget the bank stories.  All of them are phony.

• Upvote 1

Too bad none of this ever happened AND i can go into 1000 banks and I bet more than half will say this is a scam and the other half they have no idea what I am talking about and not a single bank will have me leaving with them confirming all the BS that the gurus post about the "banks" computers having some so called rate. I know someone personally at a Wells Fargo who is one of the managers (not a teller...a manager) and he doesnt know anything about the dinar. not a dam thing. thats my bank story.This IS a scam.

The first part of your statement might be right. This is a foreign currency it does hold a value, if you want out you may loose some of your money but not all. Its a gamble that it will revalue for more than you paid for it. When your scamed you loose everything. Just to prove a point I'll give you right now, $200.00 US dollars for a millon of your IQD. Want out contact me!

• Upvote 1

The first part of your statement might be right. This is a foreign currency it does hold a value, if you want out you may loose some of your money but not all. Its a gamble that it will revalue for more than you paid for it. When your scamed you loose everything. Just to prove a point I'll give you right now, $200.00 US dollars for a millon of your IQD. Want out contact me!

Here is a real nice guy. Always there to back-up a buddy.  Give the shirt offf his back, no.

I am still waiting for even ONE "banker" to tell us exactly HOW and WHY the currency of Iraq is a "scam". None of them can answer that nor can they explain WHY the US Treasury allows companies to offer the "scam" or WHY several US Banks made the "scam" available setting themselves up for a potential class action law suit and even criminal charges.

The IQD was issued by the Central Bank of Iraq. It is not some made up or unknown currency invented by scammers. It is a legitimate currency. Furthermore they can't say it is a bad "investment" because it is NOT an investment no matter how many times we call it one.

We did not buy a stock, bond, fund or any other investment or security. What we did was NOT an investment. What we did was a foreign currency exchange. We exchanged our US currency for the equivalent in Iraqi currency (plus paid a little extra which accounted for the seller's spread and shipping costs). What we did was currency speculation pure and simple. We "traded" one currency for another with the hopes that we would earn a profit when we do the second exchange. If a bank can tell me how using exchanging one currency for another currency is a scam I would love to hear it. The country of India had better watch out if they are going to start accepting this "scam" currency. Also, all the US banks and others opening up branches in Iraq had better get out and not deal with the "scam".

• Upvote 12

I posted this is an earlier thread whereby someone showed a video of Wells Fargo...stating that they did'nt deal in dinars..I thought this information needed to be brought here as well....just as another for what it's worth...at least as per what I have found out while on this dinar ride for years now!....

I think we have covered this over and over again, but here we go again........

There are Wells Fargo employees, as well as many other banks employees...who flat out call the dinar a scam...while all the while...you have some of these employees, and in all of these same banks...that own dinars, and actually believe in it...and some have even told many of us the protocols and exchange/cash-in procedures...as per how they will handle the currency upon a rate change..or upon there being an RV!...even though some of these bank employees may not talk openly about this to everyone!....(Some have been told what to say...or what not to say as well)....

This subject has been hashed out numerous times over the years...and what some banks are saying is to be expected...especially when one understands the reasoning behind these statements...as one banker told me that he tells everyone this same stuff...as if he did not...he would lose his job, because he had to promote the things that the bank endorsed....which was all approved, regulated and endorsed by the typical banking systems protocols..(U.S. Treasury, Federal Reserve, SEC, etc.)...whereby the dinar was not...(or not in the same way, even though legal to deal in)...but it was a speculative investment...and even though he owned them, that he could not tell people to do it...and he knew that if he said one good thing about this...that everyone in the bank would be at his office the next morning, as well as his home...(and he was a bank president)....and since nothing was paying out anything for the most part nowadays, even through the banks, that now people are looking for anything to make money on, regardless of what it is!...and since he did'nt know when or if anything would happen with the dinar...it would be something that he could'nt endorse as per his position in the bank, as well as others in the banking business...even though some do anyway he said!

He said that their bank used to sell dinars as well as Wells Fargo at one time from what he recalled...(and thinks that all banks that can redeem them...actually will whenever there is a new signifigant rate change)...but he said that many banks quit dealing in them due to the time it was taking up, from talking to speculators daily, and with the constant calling all day about it, and the constant dropping by the branches to see if their dinars that they ordered had arrived yet..(He said some folks seemingly were loitering at the banks, and were there more than once daily to check on their ordered dinars, and/or if the bank had any new info).....He said that they could'nt get their other work done due to this delimna...he said that there were profits in the transacting of this, but they weighed out the manpower issues, and then their employee moral issues, and the security situation of when or if a new rate came...as per if they wanted to be in the middle of a rate change....while trying to order currencies...as some would sue the banks if their currency did not come as ordered..(especially if the transactions the customers were engaged in, whereby if an RV occurred, or a signifigant rate change happend, while an order was in the transition stage)....as well as other issues as per their personnel having issues...i.e.: like one saying it is scam while another say's it's not...and then if a rate change came...there would be friction and divsion with the employees and posssibly lawsuits from one bank employee to another over speculative advice being given either way...(whether it did happen or did'nt happen)...as some would be upset if the currency tanked..and some would be upset if it went up, and they were told negative info. from another bank employee..in other words, he said the closer we get to either happening...a flop of the currency or an RV...we felt that we..(the bank)... needed to distance ourselves from the actual event either way...as per security reasons as well..especially if there were an RV...as per being "out of sight and out of mind" until the big day...pop or flop...as it would be an eaiser transition as per the external issues with the public..and the internal issues with banking employees...etc., etc., etc....for what it's worth?.....

• Upvote 2