Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Dinar Was The Biggest Scam On Earth - Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Frank Bank Story From One Of Frankie's Members !

ehankins » August 30th, 2013, 9:12 pm  •   NICE BANK STORY!!!!

WELL,, I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM MY SISTER-IN-LAW TODAYAND SHE CALLED ME EVERYTHING BUT A MILK COW. BECAUSE,,,SHE WENT TO BANK OF AMERICA FOR SOME "OTHER " UNRELATED BUSINESS AND ASKED IN PASSING ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR FROM A PERSONNEL BANKER.

OF COURSE, THE BANKER TOLD MY IN-LAW THAT THE IRAQI DINAR WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM ON EARTH AND THAT THEY (THE BANK) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

MY SIS-IN-LAW THEN SAID THAT THE DINAR SHE HAS WAS PURCHASED FROM WELLS FARGO AND THAT IT HAD TO BE REAL AND JUST NEEDED TO "RV."

THE BANKER THEN SAID IN A GRUFF VOICE THAT WELLS FARGO WOULD TELL HER THE SAME THING AND THAT SHE HAS FALLEN VICTIM TO THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD.

SO..AFTER GETTING ALLLL THE INFO..... I WENT TO THE BANK AND TALKED TO THE PERSONNEL BANKER AND WITHOUT SAYING A WORD ABOUT THE DINAR I SAID TO HER RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT I WANTED TO TALK TO THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT.

SHE ASKED WHY AND I TOLD HER THAT MY SISTER-IN-LAW WAS JUST HERE AND SHE TALKED TO SOMEONE THAT JUST GOT BOA AND WELLS FARGO IN BIG BIG TROUBLE FOR ADMITTING TO SELLING A CURRENCY THAT WAS A SCAM TO THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.

I WENT ON TO SAY THAT I WANTED TO BE IN THE FRONT OF THE LINE FOR THE CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT THAT WAS IMMINENT. SHE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A MILK COW BUT WITH A LOOK COUPLED WITH "OH COW MANURE!!!!"

I ASKED HER,"WHY DID YOU TELL MY SISTER THAT?

THE BANKER SAID THAT SHE IS SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE THAT. I ASKED HER," YOU KNOW BETTER DON'T YOU?" SHE QUICKLY REPLIED AS SHE LOOKED AWAY,,,,,"WELL OF COURSE,,YES, YES I DO."

I LEANED FORWARD AND WHISPERED," MAAM,YOU CAN MAKE THIS WHOLE THING GO AWAY RIGHT NOW BY PICKING UP THE PHONE AND CALL MY SISTER AND TELLING HER THE TRUTH."

SHE SAID,"I WILL." I SAID, "NO, NOW, RIGHT NOW.... I WANT TO HEAR YOU DO IT OR THIS GOES FORWARD."

WELL, SHE HESITATED BUT MADE THE CALL AND ASSURED MY SISTER THAT SHE HAD BEEN INSTRUCTED TO "SAY" WHAT SHE SAID TO ALL PEOPLE INQUIRING ABOUT THE IQD AND THAT SHE WAS SORRY....AND THAT IT IS NOT A SCAM.

SHE THEN WENT A LITTLE FURTHER AND ASKED MY NOW HAPPY SISTER-IN-LAW TO "NOT" SPEAK" OF THE " MISUNDERSTANDING" TO ANYONE....ESPECIALLY ANYONE IN THE BANK. THE BANKER HUNG UP THE PHONE AND REPLIED,"I'M SURE GLAD IT'S FRIDAY."

I SAID,I BET"THEN ASKED," WHY, DO YOU HAVE PLANS FOR THE HOLIDAY ?" SHE SAID,"NO, NO,",,,AND LOOKED AT ME AND SAID,"I THINK THIS WHOLE DINAR THING IS ABOUT FINISHED ANYWAY."

I ASKED,"HOW'S THAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN...DO YOU HAVE SOME INSIDE INFO?"

SHE JUST LOOKED AT ME OVER HER GLASSES AND SAID,"REALLY?"

I JUST STOOD UP, SAID GOOD-BYE AND WENT HOME. SO, WHAT DO YA DO WITH THIS? I KNOW THIS.....BANKERS DON'T HAVE THE FINAL SAY.....AT ALL

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Too bad none of this ever happened AND i can go into 1000 banks and I bet more than half will say this is a scam and the other half they have no idea what I am talking about and not a single bank will have me leaving with them confirming all the BS that the gurus post about the "banks" computers having some so called rate. I know someone personally at a Wells Fargo who is one of the managers (not a teller...a manager) and he doesnt know anything about the dinar. not a dam thing. thats my bank story.This IS a scam.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

I have taken a break from all of this for about a year and what do I see when I come back????  A BANK story.  Not just a BANK story but one that is so unbelievable that I think I need to take another year off.  That banker would have had security there to hog tie this idiot until the police came.  Full how the person say "I was to be the first in line for the class action suit", what about the pumpers that have been saying "any minute, any second, tomorrow" blah blah blah.  Thoseare the ones that need to be held accountable.

• Upvote 3

My friend in Michigan went into a WF two weeks ago to open her "investment acct" and said something about Dinar. The banker stopped typing and stated "....and we are required to report you to the FBI for havering terrorist money..." Haven't heard that one yet so there ya go.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

One o our group went to the Well Fargo Investment,  San Angelo, Texas and the manager of the branch, presented him with a document from Wells Fargo Corporate, calling this a scam...she told him how sorry that she was, but he had been scammed.  Wished him the best, and sent him on his way. This happened about two weeks ago...???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This does'nt sound legit.   People who work in banks are very careful as to what they say and how they say it cause it can turn around and bite them in the A$$. They dont need or want crazy customers in their face asking and reasking the same stupid questions that they dont have an answer for over and over again.

So to me this is a BS bank story.     :(

• Upvote 3