Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Communications Ministry : "Financial budget hinders our work"

k98nights

Friday, April 16th 2010 12:49 PM

Baghdad, April 16 (Aknews) - "The Iraqi Communication ministry is suffering from the lack of financial allocations that hinder the implementation of several important projects," according to an official source at the Iraqi Communication ministry.

"The ministry is suffering from the problem of 2010 financial allocations that will suspend many important projects to develop the infrastructure of the communications in Iraq," the economist Mahdi al-Yasiri said, as seventeen strategic projects will be discontinued due to the lack of substantial financial allocations .

"Communications Ministry called on the Finance to submit supplementary budget for these projects in the coming period, but the Finance Ministry didn't respond to the requests of increasing the financial allocations in 2010."

"There is a need to find radical solutions regarding the organization of communication and improving the situation of companies in the ministry.", Yasiri added.

The Ministry of Communications had announced earlier it was unable to attract the investment companies and develop the infrastructure but many changes might be done in the telecommunications sector in the country.

Rn/ae AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/136024

K98nights I'm renaming you Walter Cronkite ... how you come up with all of these posts ... sometimes I have trouble finding them afterwards without the link!!!

Isn't this a disguised cry for RI/RV by this individual? The budgets in place and he is referring to it like it is currently affecting his department as he says that he will require "supplementary budget" to fix it. However, we don't know the terms of the budget because Parliament has not been seated. Ask yourself ... how does he? Read between the lines and see, with the 17 projects being affected, if he isn't saying that without RI/RV none of this will happen. That's what we've been saying as well!

You can call it wishful thinking if you like ... but when something confirms what we already see ... folks ...

Thanks and keep up the good work.

K98nights I'm renaming you Walter Cronkite ... how you come up with all of these posts ... sometimes I have trouble finding them afterwards without the link!!!

Isn't this a disguised cry for RI/RV by this individual? The budgets in place and he is referring to it like it is currently affecting his department as he says that he will require "supplementary budget" to fix it. However, we don't know the terms of the budget because Parliament has not been seated. Ask yourself ... how does he? Read between the lines and see, with the 17 projects being affected, if he isn't saying that without RI/RV none of this will happen. That's what we've been saying as well!

You can call it wishful thinking if you like ... but when something confirms what we already see ... folks ...

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Your reasoning is exactly why I posted this story to begin with... that's what I thought it was saying too. I can just hear the Iraqi Communication Minister saying, "for Mohammed's sake RV already!!" lol

Hey Doc, I feel like Walter sometimes... but it ain't Cronkite! More like Jeff Dunham's "Walter" lmao!