Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker Blog 08.30.2013

Our Day to the RVQ is Coming Folks!

Before I get into all the articles that shows each one of you that we are so close to Stryker Blog members meeting for our Post-RV Big Texas style BBQ, I need to make an announcement.

Tomorrow is our Stryker Blog second Dinar Holders Pre-RV get together. The meeting will be televised to over 200 countries by Stryker Streaming Broadcasting Services.

The agenda will include two professionals, Damagaff (Dave) and HonestCPA (Mike). Each will be doing a presentation followed up by me doing mine, an open Q & A and then topped off by Jasa1 (John) and the participating attendees.

The topics includes:

Damagaff (Dave)

RV Preparation: Managing Expectations and Risk

RV Realities and Possibilities

Safety vs. Volatility

HonestCPA (Mike)

Tax Issues Exchanging Dinar

Residential Energy Tax Credits

Small Home Improvements Tax Credits

Build and Protect Your Wealth

Stryker (Steve)

**Removed References to Othersite Services and Links***

Playback info will be posted on this thread:

August 31, 2013 LIVE at 1:00 PM CST BROADCAST OF: Stryker Blog Being Prepared Get Together

OK, what a great week of news, Iraq will be a full member of the IOSCO or The International Organization of Securities Commission which is the international regulators of stock exchanges worldwide.

Link: STRYKER'S PICK FOR ARTICLE OF THE DAY: Deputy: Iraq's entry as a permanent member of the world body for securities will support its economy

Kaperoni was nice enough to share with us which confirmed what I had heard that Iraq will soon be a member of the International Currency Organization, Forex.

These can only be accomplished by Iraq’s full accession into the World Trade Organization because that will give the IQD the convertibility that it needs to be traded internationally.

We have seen Article 140 being implemented last week and another great article posted by our own RSS just today that shows these again.

LINK: Kirkuk .. Began a new phase of distribution of instruments to displaced

I will end my weekly Bog today with this: The meetings the last few days in Erbil, Kurdistan by Iraqi’s Vic President Khodair, was to implement all the agreements made by President Barzani and PM Maliki, which was agreed on in April of this year. All seven points have been implemented and we see that with the implementation of Article 140.

Next week’s Parliament meetings should be very interesting.

Pass and implement laws and as our Professional Analyst says, and away we go!!!!

Here are a few post from Dave that are worth reading:

Saadi: bourses Baghdad and Erbil real transformation to activate the work of joint stock companies

Stryker Blog 08.29.2013: Understanding These Iraq Financial Experts

Stryker Blog 08.28.2013: Part 4 Liquidity & Damaged Banknotes

Have a great day and I hope you can join us tomorrow!

Stryker

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links to Othersite: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 7

Sounds good. Now wait and see. As far as the " what a great week of news", Uhh, not so great until I heard yours. Thanks for bringing it over. 

​I miss southwest Florida guy,  Isn't that strykers son. I tryed searching it and nothing came up. 

• Upvote 5

Sounds good. Now wait and see. As far as the " what a great week of news", Uhh, not so great until I heard yours. Thanks for bringing it over. 

I know what you mean jg1! It brought my spirits up some. I dream about this event, as this would benefit some of my family members in great need.

Edited by sxsess
  • Upvote 3

​I miss southwest Florida guy,  Isn't that strykers son. I tryed searching it and nothing came up. 

No SWFGuy was not Strykers son.

• Upvote 2

Great Post!  I like Stryker a lot!

The only thing about this, is that I don't remember seeing anything about the 140 being implemented.  I could have missed it, but I am pretty sure I read, that they are still working on it. 

I will hope that he is right, because I trust what he says, more than I trust the Iraqi media!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

Great Post!  I like Stryker a lot!

The only thing about this, is that I don't remember seeing anything about the 140 being implemented.  I could have missed it, but I am pretty sure I read, that they are still working on it. 

I will hope that he is right, because I trust what he says, more than I trust the Iraqi media!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

There was an article with the implication of 140 passed.

• Upvote 1

Stryker IS a GOOD guy and as for SWFG, he and Stryker were good buddies. I understand he has a connection to SWFG father.

I miss him too! :peace:

So fellow Dinarians, Stryker is not a dreaded guru? Seems like you guys all feel he is authentic? Sounds like the stuff I read in Rumors section...

Stryker is not the typical guru......he does NOT predict dates and rates.....he does not say anything about aiplanes and runways and such......

Stryker reads all the news he can get his hands on, and then he breaks it down to what he thinks it means.

Still a lot of opinion from his point of view, but his effort and intent is right on target.......

Edited by PUNT18

Me too.. I miss SWFG, sometimes I wonder if he were still here, what would he say??? :)

One of the MOST POSITIVE news I have heard in a very long time...Thank YOU STRYKER!!! 

MAY "GOD" BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (DV MEMBERS) OUT THERE AND YOURS AS WELL, MAY HE KEEPD US ALL SAFE, HEALTHY, AND HELPFUL FOR OTHERS.

• Upvote 3

One of the MOST POSITIVE news I have heard in a very long time...Thank YOU STRYKER!!! 

MAY "GOD" BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (DV MEMBERS) OUT THERE AND YOURS AS WELL, MAY HE KEEPD US ALL SAFE, HEALTHY, AND HELPFUL FOR OTHERS.

Back at you kaduku.

Amen... and let's not forget the unfortunate when this rv's 

• Upvote 1

So fellow Dinarians, Stryker is not a dreaded guru? Seems like you guys all feel he is authentic? Sounds like the stuff I read in Rumors section...

He sounds legit until he starts talking about the currency in regards to deleting the zeros...... then he sounds like the rest of the knuckkehead gurus.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5