Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How President Obama lost the war in Iraq

TBomb

Print | E-mail

Reg Stoel

The Washington Times

After one of the biggest military victories through generations for the United States, Iraq is now on its way to become more dangerous than it was before the U.S. invasion. Vanhaddar Iraq to the terror and chaos is the unfortunate result of an ideology which leads Obama war policy. In fact, for the edge of victory, the U.S. under Obama has now thrown away all the gains difficult investigation in Iraq. Last week, al Qaeda in Iraq succeeded in penetrating the prisons, highlighting the increased violence associated with terrorism in a country supposed to be an editor. The group has succeeded in the liberation of 500 prisoners and killed 29 Iraqi policemen based on the information available to the media. To take into account the success of the operation to storm the prison if the United States is stick with it, or at least just because it's helping to train local forces responsible for it. But there is no U.S. troops in Iraq, while the U.S. forces share of the problem, it is not possible to deny that the American forces are the most effective and training in the world, and know a lot about cities and counter-insurgency. The Iraq can use some U.S. aid. Increase after U.S. troops Iraq has become a success story and a weak balance extension since the events of September 11.

The initial invasion was, in spite of the difference around the world, a great success, it was dominated by US-led forces on Baghdad in less than three weeks. But in the years 2007 - 2008, the Senator Aubmama, fraught with the anti-war trend in the United States was elected president and for the implementation of the promises of ending the war in Iraq. Ending the war quite a task carried out by Obama at a time to glides victory away. And the strength of the recent rule is just the last directory on the ultimate American defeat in Iraq., But the military defeat is not inevitable at all. It is mostly a result of poor planning and implementation of lean or move during which the sinner.

In 2007, President Bush announced an increase of U.S. troops and local who scoff concerned about the justifications for the war. But Bush was determined to win, whether those justifications have been fulfill them or not. Has been proven leadership of Gen. David Petraeus credibility for effective use for the additional troops, and by the year 2009, when received Obama's presidency, the violence has fallen Mheshodh - and according to some estimates by 80%. And parliamentary elections were held on time and reached the Iraqi forces because impose its control over Baghdad and the Green Zone.

In the framework of any measurements Obama has inherited the war has achieved a victory. But failed in the basics of his presidency compared with the Republicans in the war, and its inability or unwillingness to negotiate the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with Iraq. Has negotiated with Obama's predecessor, Bush has such an agreement with Iraq in 2008. Instead of working to renew the agreement Sofa Obama administration has left the 2008 Convention fall and all American forces leave at the end of the year 2011. Persuaded the president and vice president of the American people that they had tried to reach an agreement with the Iraqis and who voiced their stubbornness in this topic. But the Iraqi government was stubborn with the Bush administration as well. And easily Obama could not or did not want to sign such agreement. Iraq war has claimed the lives of more than 4,000 troops and an American soldier in the Iraq war, George W. Bush bet his presidency and the American taxpayers spent trillions of dollars. In battle, it has conjured up all the military resources to afford not to get defeated by the rebels. Has been developed doctrines and weapons. The Iraqis voted and supported their government dead at great risk. New Democracy has survived against the Syrian and Iranian regimes dangerous. It was a very huge repercussions. The democratic state is relatively friendly to the United States and its interests, between Syria and Iran, can be transformed into an oasis of freedom and economic growth in the region. And a safe and peaceful Iraq will be a shining symbol, which will not be able to terrorist forces that panic by the major powers., And he could be a model for the growing democratic stream. But all that was not suitable for Obama, and now collapsing security situation in Iraq. The president, who tried to get the favor of the Arab Spring and who wanted the removal of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who wanted to help Libya in order to reach a birth of democracy, turned his back on the best hope for a pro-Western democracy more stable in the Arab world. Now it was the turn of the base in order to achieve overwhelming victory in Iraq.

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-32-27/2012-03-11-16-36-53/22501-2013-08-11-15-19-36.html

Sorry, no date listed on the website.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe history will show he  was the worst president ever.  Jimmy Carter must be delighted! 

***///

And as bad as we think Carter was for giving our Panama Canal to the Chi-Coms,

we have to agree.... this progressive trash is far worse.

Respect The Office - condemn the politician !

IMPEACH NOW !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

And as bad as we think Carter was for giving our Panama Canal to the Chi-Coms,

we have to agree.... this progressive trash is far worse.

Respect The Office - condemn the politician !

IMPEACH NOW !

Thank You Sir. I was about to write the same thing. Seems there is more opinion today on this subject. My goal is to speck your written words every day until the marxistimopstersodomite is placed in a position he can no longer inflict any more damage to our country. :twocents:

• Upvote 2

by: Reg Stoel - The Washington Times

uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-32-27/2012-03-11-16-36-53/22501-2013-08-11-15-19-36

Sorry, no date listed on the website.

Thanks for posting this great article TBomb...(+)  The date is actually in the link - the article is dated 11 March 2012 or 11 August 3013.  :confused2: 

This is a stunning article in that it reveals an Iraqi perspective of how the resounding victory has been turned to defeat by the actions (or inactions) of Mr. Obama and his administration.  The author lays it out very clearly.   :tiphat: May GOD help the Iraqis, and the USA - We all need to pray..! 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 1

Neg me if you want, but I don't come to this site for Obama bashing, or ANY political bashing for that matter. As an investor for many years, I've learned if you're right or left, you're not a good investor because you're seeing the forest for the trees.

Wagh! The Right does this. Wagh! The Left does that. It doesn't. Freaking. Matter.

I come here to check articles about the Dinar.

If this has nothing to do with Dinar Articles, take it to the politcs section.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It was former President Bush that got us into this mess not President Obama. At least now we have a President with a brain. We were the laughing stock of the world. Many countries lost respect for us and now they see us a bit differently. Let's face it us Americans we can't even speak one language much less 4 or 5 like in European countries. 

When I was younger I heard some Germans calling us the "The flat heads". Never understood why until now.  

So before we judge others let's think first.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Neg me if you want, but I don't come to this site for Obama bashing, or ANY political bashing for that matter. As an investor for many years, I've learned if you're right or left, you're not a good investor because you're seeing the forest for the trees.

Wagh! The Right does this. Wagh! The Left does that. It doesn't. Freaking. Matter.

I come here to check articles about the Dinar.

If this has nothing to do with Dinar Articles, take it to the politcs section.

Just saying we have to all stop doing what ever we want because your candy political view isn't what you came here for???

I will say whatever the heck I want to post about this sorry excuse of a president. Everyone should tell the truth of the this disgraceful man he has shamed the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and you say you don't want to read bout it well you must watchd MSNBC and CNN and the liberal news media that has lied to keep this man in the highest office in the world and YOU say you don't want to read about it when you come here. well my friend you should read all you can about this man because he is a phony president he can't say a word without reading it he speaks as if he is trying to remember what he has been told what to say.

I got a stop said to much to pissed at at a man that cries about not going to war then pushes to go . Must stop but never stop reading about this man?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1