Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: I will not go into a long-term conflict in Syria, as happened in Iraq

TBomb

***///

Not our fight.  Stay OUT.

They have been murdering each other for thousands of years and will continue even

if we were to go in, strike and get out fast.

The lines betwixt good guys and bad guys in this one are blurred by the involvement of terrorists.

We should stay the helloutta the entire region.

No more sacrificing our Troops for something we can never change.

We are sick and tired of being used to FORWARD the agenda of TPTB.

It is NOT about democracy or relieving world suffering or any other damned lie.

Time to bring the fight home... as there are enough embedded terror cells right here waiting to be exposed and

eradicated before they rise up and complete their jihad right here.....

Whilst we're being 'distracted' over-seas, they have been steadily imposing themselves in our own back yard.

Sharia law, rights of muslims over Christians... to name a few of the signs here at home.

***///

You got that right.

It has been a very, very long time since any US President has truly worked FOR the People and not some faceless 'corporation' pulling all the strings for personal enrichment over peace and stability.

Very well said. I agree with you. :twothumbs:  :salute:

If Great Britain and the others have decided that they want to wait for further investigation maybe there is a reason.  If Obutt wants to go this alone I am really thinking that there is a difference agenda that he has in mind and willing to kill our young people and destroy our military in order to push that agenda.  DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!!

Very well said. I agree with you. :twothumbs:  :salute:

***///

Thank you.... we've pretty much had it with those who wish to harm US using our Laws to

protect themselves from facing justice here.

In no time they are doing things to US like they did at the Boston Marathon, 

brutally murdering their wives and daughters for becoming "too westernized",

hating Christians and demanding THEIR religion take precedence over it here,

flying planes into buildings,

just a few examples of how they have embedded themselves here and are trying to destroy US from within.

Our forces and efforts should be applied to eradicating them from our own Country.

If everyone understood the truth about what your saying...Maybe the US could grow up...

***///

Guess you've noticed a few here that miss that point, too, eh. ;)  :P

We guess in some instances 'ignorance is bliss' :eek:  If they don't see it by now, they are too far gone

over to the dark side.  

They'll continue to act out in desperation and we'll continue to put the truth out there in spite of

their progressive rantings.   They've  handed over their minds and already enslaved.

If Great Britain and the others have decided that they want to wait for further investigation maybe there is a reason.  If Obutt wants to go this alone I am really thinking that there is a difference agenda that he has in mind and willing to kill our young people and destroy our military in order to push that agenda.  DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN!!!

***///

Hear, Hear ! :tiphat:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We need to start defending our own country.  They say that charity starts at home.  So does security.  If we do not take care of ourselves and start protecting our own nation we are doomed.  These groups are working hard to destroy us from within.  The illegal Mexicans are working hard to create movements that demands the southern border areas be 'returned to mexico' and that includes by force if needed.  The muslims are trying to force sharia law in America and have taken many footholds.  Unless you want your family ruled by this nutcase of a legal system you better learn to grow a set and start standing up for your own country.  If we do not grow a set soon we WILL BE fighting these groups in our own streets.

• Upvote 2

***///

WELL SAID,  DESIMO...!  Exactly our point.

There are those who do not want US defending ourselves here at home from the radical

elements already embedded.

They are either incredibly ignorant of the reality of the situation, or have decided to turn a blind eye,

or are SO in the tank for their KOMMANDER-IN-CHIEF that they will deny it all day long that serious

threats exist here.

We believe THEIR ILK to be just as dangerous.

Which is why their Supreme Messiah has deemed all Patriots and Christians enemies of the state.

They are on a massive misinformation campaign to poison more people's minds and have them turn on US

and say the WE are the bad guys.

You've seen their handiwork here.  They are in the business of hate and divisiveness.

Thanks for bringing in the updates Yota!! Looks the like majority of executive leadership in other major countries reflects what many of the citizens of the US are saying.... At the very least, stand fast until we figure out (try to figure out) what is going on, and stay the hellll out of this fight. Going over there to kick azzzz does not prove we are a strong nation... if anything, it suggests we are open to manipulation by ... who knows who   pulling the strings on this one. 

We honestly don't have a clue who among the rebels is organized well enough and who likewise represents the will of the people. For that reason alone, we've stayed out of any open declared action up till now. This is not as simple as say the variants that led up to WWl or ll.... Like I said, no one is wearing black and white hats in this western movie... I'll go where I'm commanded in defending the Constitution of this country, and that said, I'm likewise tired of seeing the ripped flesh and blood of colleagues spilled in pools filling up almost as great as the pools of oil we would be defending in the name of Exxon/Corporate Oil (oops, sorry if anyone thought this was about defending freedom or outright human rights). 

It would be great if our executive leadership decided to sit on the bleachers with the other major countries and let Syria sort this out for itself at this moment of the conflict. 

• Upvote 4

Thanks for bringing in the updates Yota!! Looks the like majority of executive leadership in other major countries reflects what many of the citizens of the US are saying.... At the very least, stand fast until we figure out (try to figure out) what is going on, and stay the hellll out of this fight. Going over there to kick azzzz does not prove we are a strong nation... if anything, it suggests we are open to manipulation by ... who knows who   pulling the strings on this one. 

We honestly don't have a clue who among the rebels is organized well enough and who likewise represents the will of the people. For that reason alone, we've stayed out of any open declared action up till now. This is not as simple as say the variants that led up to WWl or ll.... Like I said, no one is wearing black and white hats in this western movie... I'll go where I'm commanded in defending the Constitution of this country, and that said, I'm likewise tired of seeing the ripped flesh and blood of colleagues spilled in pools filling up almost as great as the pools of oil we would be defending in the name of Exxon/Corporate Oil (oops, sorry if anyone thought this was about defending freedom or outright human rights). 

It would be great if our executive leadership decided to sit on the bleachers with the other major countries and let Syria sort this out for itself at this moment of the conflict. 

Good post Rayzor!  I would agree.  Oh I replied to you on another thread, wonder what you think.

• Upvote 1

***///

Now he's on the telly saying "no boots on the ground approach"  and

"we're not considering any open-ended commitment"...

"what we will do is consider options that meet the narrow concern around chemical weapons"

"understanding that there's not going to be a solely military solution to the underlying conflict and tragedy that has taken place in Syria"

"and I will continue to consult closely with Congress in addition to the release of the unclassified document, uh...we are providing a classified briefing to Congressional staffs today, and we'll offer that same classified briefing to members of Congress as well as our international partners."

"and I will continue to provide updates to the American People as we get more information."

That's a whole lot of who-shot-john. <_<   Just to make himself look like he meant it when he drew that line in the sand, it appears he's going to merely pop off a limited strike which is NO DETERRENT AT ALL.  Wasted move, tool.

He and Kerry have droned on for over a week about Syria violating international "norms"....  notice they say "norms" not LAWS.

Typical of these guys to use their carefully scripted jargon in order to mislead and deceive.

He said these CW's are a  threat to US..( trying to justify any action he embarks upon which is really just to cover his alligator mouth and his red line comedy routine)... 

he even went on to say something truly ironic - that we could be in danger if the terrorists got their hands on them....

WHAT....?!  Seriously...?  They Did, they DO  ! 

How illogical can this guy be...?!  Wow, he's definitely surrounded by idiots!

where does he get this stuff from..?!  Wow. <_<

The international community is NOT behind this.  This is purely a testosterone move on his part.

Wonder what Putin and his boys have to say about this guy now...?!

hobummer's plan sounds ill-conceived and dangerous. 

It will serve NO PURPOSE in stopping the use of CW or any weapons of mass destruction.  Period.

And BTW -- truth be known --- 80% of US Americans DO NOT WANT THIS.

ONCE AGAIN HE IS GOING AGAINST THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ! :angry:

***///

he is going to get  a lot of innocent people killed  because of his arrogance!

he has put our Nation in a terrible position through his ineptness as a leader!

Congress is not on board, the majority of American Citizens are not on board with his

weak attempt at showing some pathetic display of force because he opened his big mouth.

We are so done with this evil joker ! :angry:

• Upvote 2

This is not good people, they have no plan, no end game, no strategy. In fact they have already told Assad what they were going to hit, how ignorant is that? wow is all I can say, what a bunch of ignoramuses.

WM13

***///

he is using this to get Israel DESTROYED.

THAT's what him and his handlers and his little boyfriends the muslim Bro-Hood want out of this!

What's he going to do when THAT happens--? 

say it was all an "unintended consequence -oops, sorry"?????

You just know that's what he wants.  Bet he already has a speech all scripted for him saying just that!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

he is using this to get Israel DESTROYED.

THAT's what him and his handlers and his little boyfriends the muslim Bro-Hood want out of this!

What's he going to do when THAT happens--? 

say it was all an "unintended consequence -oops, sorry"?????

You just know that's what he wants.  Bet he already has a speech all scripted for him saying just that!

Or is Israel using the US to get rid of their enemies?

• Upvote 2

***///

This scenario is not quite that - for the moment, at least.

Israel has prepared themselves to eliminate their own enemies completely were that the game afoot.

But complete leveling of the region is not an option because they are intelligent.

obummer on the other hand is not experienced in this international balancing act. 

he has NO idea that his little game of chicken with somebody stronger than he is will get innocent people

murdered by US and then the whole thing escalates beyond repair.

he is destroying any credibility we ever had by acting out like an inexperienced school boy who got a swirly

from Putin in the boys room.

***///

This scenario is not quite that - for the moment, at least.

Israel has prepared themselves to eliminate their own enemies completely were that the game afoot.

But complete leveling of the region is not an option because they are intelligent.

obummer on the other hand is not experienced in this international balancing act. 

he has NO idea that his little game of chicken with somebody stronger than he is will get innocent people

murdered by US and then the whole thing escalates beyond repair.

he is destroying any credibility we ever had by acting out like an inexperienced school boy who got a swirly

from Putin in the boys room.

We will see how this drama is going to unfold.  Hopefully for the good of all.

• Upvote 1

We will see how this drama is going to unfold.  Hopefully for the good of all.

***///

his bosses OWN the U.N.

They are crazy busy right now trying to pull his arse out of this one.

They are touting "inspection results not confirmed, we're going over our findings, yadda, yadda, yadda"

he will have to back off of his childish and dangerous threats and they will give him his "out".

Even though he has already said out loud for all the world to hear that he does not care what the U.N. says...

yuh, right --- and if you believe THAT we have a bridge you can buy......

Washington sends a devastating fifth to the Eastern Mediterranean
06:23:29 / 08/2013

Photo - archive
Khandan - An official at the U.S. Department of Defense, the United States will send a destroyer to off the Syrian coast, bringing the number of warships in the eastern Mediterranean to five. official said that "USS Stout, found in the Mediterranean and heading east." and added that this "warship will replace the USS Mahan, but the ships Stbhran together with 3 other destroyers for an indefinite period off the Syrian coast." (AFP)

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=17230&Jor=3

• Upvote 1

***///

And this morning - our time - Assad moved all of his best weapons out of range of those ships.

*** - for - tat.

obummer should've kept his mouth shut.  no stealth - he's a bull in a china shoppe when it comes to this.

Completely ignorant when it comes to Military ANYTHING.  Proves he's no Patriot, we're smarter than that.

And that my dear man, is the zillion dollar question among the many many others  that emerge in this convoluted cluster.... 

Good post Rayzor!  I would agree.  Oh I replied to you on another thread, wonder what you think.

On my way to check it out .... and as always thanks for your well thought out analysis.... a genuine contribution to efforts/dialogue puzzling over these most recent disturbing events...

Completely ignorant when it comes to Military ANYTHING.  Proves he's no Patriot, we're smarter than that.

it is really difficult to follow you.  you have a LOT to say about a LOT but i wait to see what solutions you offer up.  however you don't offer them.  the easiest job in the world is that of a critic.  a critic is no more than a hater and haters are like crickets.  you hear them chirping but when you approach them to see what they are talking about, they go quiet.

so my friend, what is the solution?  are you saying that the navy should have moved stealthily up to the syrian coastline undetected and setup position without anyone being the wiser of their position?  please help me understand what it is that you are saying in this post specifically.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Arab and international
Obama says he has not yet made a "final decision" on Syria
U.S. President Barack Obama
WASHINGTON - (AFP) - U.S. President Barack Obama Friday that he has not yet made ​​"a final decision" on Syria, but he talked about the U.S. "limited" to punish the Syrian regime accused of using chemical weapons in an attack claimed by the CIA killed 1429 people in 21 AP / August near Damascus.
Obama stressed that these chemical weapons threaten U.S. national security and said the world can not accept to expose women and children to toxic gases after the publication of the U.S. intelligence report blamed the Syrian regime for chemical attack.

http://www.alrai.com/article/604178.html

Arab and international
Chemical team leave Syria on Assad confirms that he will be victorious
Smoke billowing from Jobar near Damascus by bombing (AP)
Capitals - Agencies - The United Nations announced that the mission of international investigators about the chemical weapons will end on Saturday.
declared UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon yesterday in Vienna said the inspectors «will continue their investigation until Friday and will go out of Syria by Saturday morning and will raise their report as soon as they came out» .
was the international team arrived yesterday to the territory controlled by opposition fighters outside Damascus, extending his investigations for the third day in a poison gas in the region.
activists said that the team reached the suburb of Duma Eastern and examine sites that activists say that the rockets loaded with chemical weapons fell on them.
by A second newspaper «News» Lebanese proximity to known yesterday that the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad in front of the leaders of Syria description after growing the news about the U.S. strike, 'historic' confrontation with the United States, which he said was 'real enemy', saying «we will come out of them victorious.
and reported the news that al-Assad said leaders «in the latest meeting» with «After growing News strike the U.S.», that «since the beginning of the crisis, and you know very well that we are waiting for the moment that overlooks the real enemy head accessory».
also said Assad's response to Western threats that target Syria, said his country «will defend itself» against any attack, according to Ord Syrian television official Newsreel urgently on its screen.
For his part, the president of the Coalition Syrian opposition Ahmed Jarba from Paris long meeting with French President Francois Hollande yesterday to «deter internationalist and strong international »to the Assad regime.
urged the National Coalition Syrian opposition Western powers to strike to punish Assad's government promptly and provide military support and genuine political to stop «genocide» people.
Meanwhile told Assistant Russian Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov to the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said Plans West to intervene militarily in Syria is «open defiance» of the UN Charter.
was also considered Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iranian Hassan Rohani during a telephone call Wednesday evening that it was «unacceptable» the use of chemical weapons «from anyone» in Syria.
quoted by Iranian news agency Mohammad Ali Jafari, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards as saying that any U.S. military attack on Syria would lead to «the demise of Israel soon» will also be Syria «another Vietnam» for Americans.
has told French President Francois Hollande said yesterday that the international community «to work to stop the escalation of violence» in Syria.
said Holland he «must do everything for a political solution», adding that «the international community is able to work to stop the escalation of violence which is embodied in the massacre chemical».
confirmed that the Egyptian government yesterday that it opposes «strongly» a military strike against Syria .
A spokesman for the presidency of the British government said yesterday that London «can Chen» blows specific targets in Syria, even without the consent of the UN Security Council «according to the concept of humanitarian intervention».
described the Israeli President Shimon Peres yesterday the use of chemical weapons in Syria «crime against humanity» , stressing that any attack against Israel will lead to a strong response.
to the Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta yesterday that his country would not participate in any military operation against Syria without the authorization of the Security Council of the United Nations.
has confirmed that several countries in Latin America, opposition to military intervention in Syria.
said the Cuban Foreign Ministry said in a statement that any «aggression against Syria will have the results of a very serious on the Middle East, the troubled region originally».
Meanwhile, across the Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa for «rejected any intervention, especially if it militarily, the problem Syrian ».
either his Bolivian counterpart Evo Morales has condemned the strikes threats. He said at the presidential palace in La Paz «reject and condemn» any foreign military intervention in Syria.
as Dan Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro Western threats to strike Syria.
in Brazil, said the new foreign minister Luis Alberto Figueiredo Wednesday that his country would not support a military intervention in Syria without approval of the Board Security Council.
said Secretary General of the Organization of American States Chilean Jose Miguel that he «strongly opposes» any military intervention in Syria.
urged the Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi yesterday to show restraint, saying that any military intervention in the crisis will only worsen the turmoil in the Middle East.
while The International Committee of the Red Cross that any escalation of the Syrian crisis will lead to a deterioration of the situation in the country.
Midayna security source confirmed Syrian yesterday that the regular army prepares for »worst-case scenario» with the news about the possibility of a military strike against the regime in response to a chemical attack supposedly took place last week in the countryside Damascus and accused the West do.
his part, said an official at the U.S. Defense Department said yesterday that his country would send devastating to off the Syrian coast, bringing the number of warships in the eastern Mediterranean to five.
has also announced the British Defense Ministry said yesterday that London has sent six planes of the model Typhoon to its base in Cyprus to protect British interests amid growing tensions over Syria.
Russia plans to send a ship anti-submarine rocket launcher «in the coming days» to the Mediterranean, according to a military source said Rossi.
On the battlefield, the Syrian killing six members of the regular forces yesterday in a car bombing in the countryside Damascus was followed by clashes, reportedly Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
In the province of Idlib Ten people were killed in the bombing of regime forces on the city of Jericho, while two car bombs exploded in Raqqa in northern Syria, targeting sites fighters to jihadists.
pointed to the deaths of nine members of the regular forces and wounded more than eight injured.
There were fierce clashes yesterday between regular forces and fighters opponents near the town of Beit Sahem south of Damascus during which bombed opposition fighters on the barriers to regime forces.
said Revolution General Commission that «Free Army, blocking the attempt regime forces storm the neighborhood of Jobar» in the east of Damascus.

in the city of Raqqa a car bomb exploded at dawn yesterday behind the building of State Security and the short time later, a car bomb exploded seconds in the neighborhood Hannah in the city.
explained Observatory said the blasts targeted the headquarters of the Islamic state in Iraq, Syria and Three fighters from the Islamic state were killed and several others were injured, some of them critical condition.

On the other hand, «the dawn of man believed to be from the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant» «himself a car bomb at a checkpoint units to protect the Kurdish people at the village of Hittin on the road to Hasaka - column» in the north east of the country, which caused the deaths of fighter Kurd and wounding four others were seriously injured.

Syrian warplanes carried out raids yesterday, several areas in the provinces of Daraa, Homs.

Thursday 08/29/2013

http://www.alrai.com/article/604076.html

Arab and international

Erdogan: must be the objective of military strike on Syria's regime
Picture
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan
Ankara-AP-Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan Friday only limited military operation against Syria, which was accused of a chemical attack on the civilian population, saying any intervention should aim to overthrow the regime in this country.
Erdogan told reporters as quoted by the channel NTV "News Limited will not be satisfactory to us."
"Should be entered as in Kosovo. Intervention for a day or two will suffice. The aim must be to force the system to power.

http://www.alrai.com/article/604194.html

Holland and Obama are confident "the responsibility for the" Syrian chemical attack

French President Francois hollande and his US counterpart Barack Obama
Paris AP-official close to President Francois hollande that Holland and his US counterpart Barack Obama, who spoke by phone Friday for 45 minutes "are confident both the chemical nature of the attack (August 21) and proven responsibility system" of Syria.
The source told AFP, "Francois hollande said France large design on back and not let such crimes go unpunished and touch the same design with Obama."
The community of Holland during the connection telephony "for about three quarters of the time," which started at about 18, 15 (16, GMT), the two Presidents discussed in "chemical attack and evidence" on the ground, and "consensus to continue these extensive consultations.
Presidents consulted by telephone on August 25 in the "responses" to chemical attack that targeted the Damascus countryside in 21 killing 2008, including 426 children by US intelligence.
The initiative is in the hands of the United States and France on a possible attack on Syria after the British Parliament refused to participate in any military operation.
And Friday, New Holland France's military support for the "fair and firm" chemical attack attributed to the Syrian regime.

http://www.alrai.com/article/604189.html

• Upvote 1

***///

Trinity Exchange:

Here it is.... pay attention.... don't act like some CommonCore graduate:

hobummer is in the wrong job. 

You get that yet...?

hobummer should've kept his mouth shut.

he is ignorant of the ways of the REAL world outside the concubine of

his handlers.

he should NOT have poked the bear.

in over his head right there.

he is out-smarted and out-gunned

(thanks to Military cuts to keep progressive succubus programs alive)

he has surrounded himself with people even more ignorant than himself in

all matters pertaining to any kind of true government.

he is a one-trick pony with a limited knowledge of anything other than the

progressive pablum he was weaned on.

he has a despicable past, and offers no great future for this Country.

THE SOLUTION:  IMPEACH NOW.

We do not like folks who sound like one of his paid hacks - compensated to spew

his drivel and push his FORWARD AGENDA down everybody's throat.

Patriotism tastes significantly better.

***///

TBOMB -- excellent post bringing us up to speed on what the rest of the world is saying.

Overwhelming consensus that hobummer is talking out of his butt and is making a grave mistake.

And 80% of the American People say the same.

He is SO inexperienced and SO ARROGANT he can't control his impulses.

He's clinical.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Downvote 1