Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: I will not go into a long-term conflict in Syria, as happened in Iraq

TBomb

Obama: I will not go into a long-term conflict in Syria, as happened in Iraq
09:04:29 / 08/2013

Khandan - said U.S. President Barack Obama, he did not take a decision on a military strike in Syria, but added that the goal of military action is limited will deter the use of chemical weapons in the future. Obama said in a television interview, said that the administration assertions regarding the use of Damascus of chemical weapons in the attack which occurred in the Gota Brive capital several days ago, and led to the deaths of hundreds and according to sources in the Syrian opposition. Bush said that Damascus has the largest stockpile chemical in the world, and international norms prohibit the use of those types of weapons. explained that his administration is considering options that been received from the military leadership before making any decision, pointing out that the military option is out of the question. Obama refused to get involved his country in the "civil war" in Syria, saying that any direct intervention will not help to improve the situation. He noted that Washington will not get involved in a long-term, as happened in Iraq. explained the U.S. president to punish the government of President al-Assad "will not solve all the problems in Syria. Certainly, this will not put an end to casualties among innocent civilians in Syria." he added In an interview with the television network American public that the move clearly and decisively to stop the use of chemical weapons in Syria, "can have a positive impact on our national security in the long term." and Obama stressed that the national interests of the United States may become at risk Amasagtt chemical weapons Syria in the hands error. "We hope to reach a stage of transition in the end to Syria and we are ready to work with all the world, the Russians and others in an attempt to bring the parties in order to reach a solution to the conflict." and Obama, who opposed the 10 years before the invasion of Iraq by the administration of his predecessor, Republican George W. Bush, who Skip the approval of the United Nations, refused to advance the state of historical comparison. , Obama spoke of the "limited approach so as not to find ourselves involved in a long dispute and not to repeat the experience of Iraq, which worries many people". "Skynews"

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=17220&Jor=2

Keywords: precautionary measures in anticipation of military action against Syria
08:45:29 / 08/2013

Khandan - formed Iraqi government to a higher committee to develop mechanisms to ensure that food, medicine and oil resources of the citizens as well as follow-up maintenance of the border with the Syrian side by the security services, as measures precautionary measure in the event was military intervention by Western in Syria. Quoted by the newspaper "morning" the secretary general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords saying: "The Council of Ministers discussed during the last term theme of war on Syria, as it deliberately to form a higher committee to develop a mechanism for potential development of the subject and planning to secure the situation in Iraq through the provision of food, medicine and oil resources of the citizens, noting that the committee is made ​​up of a deputy prime minister and number of the ministers concerned. " He Keywords that "the Council of Ministers stressed the need to activate its military capabilities and security on the border to face any developments and to focus on the border to prevent squatters from terrorists and there is good progress and the realization of this problem," revealing "a movement on the ground to enhance the capabilities and capacity of existing maintenance the border. " He Keywords that "the Council of Ministers also stressed not to allow any force using Iraqi territory on according to the Constitution, and that Iraq take into account the human side through the provision of the needs of Syrian refugees." he continued, "that the available indicators of Iraq stresses that the strike expected to Syria will be limited goals and do not lead to a change in the situation in Syria or the collapse of the system, but will be strikes against specific targets to weaken the regime of Bashar al-Assad to the degree to which can not under use any lethal weapons or other and a means of pressure and sit in the negotiations and determine the plan or the way for the immediate future for Syria. " but He expressed his fear of being "strong and dense strike and lead to the collapse of the Syrian situation which may be more risk because the existing powers would open her field and will play a critical role in Syria and the whole region."

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=17219&Jor=2

• Upvote 2

The biggest problem(among many) I have with our President is his massive ego. He states again & again...."I will do this"  or "I did that" . Just once I'd like him to say "We" or the "USA" . This may sound trivial and just may be me for I believe him to be overmatched for the job he was hired to do - peace 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Obama is not the problem. It's every republican politician that stands their silently as it all happens. Republicans always cry about the double standard. Yet they never take their case to the American people the same way democrats do. Whether it be lies or truths, the demos know how to sell their products. Republicans look weak, silent, and almost facilitate obamas agenda.

Hey republicans, open your mouth and shout. quit playing poll politics and do something.

Whether you like or dislike Obama, you know who he is, you know is goals, his ideology. But republicans are chameleons. Example, rep. John kasich is backing the expansion of Medicare in Ohio through obamacare. How bout Marco Rubio, and his flip on immigration. Or chris Christie , beach walking holding hands with Obama before the election.

As much as I disagree fundamentally with the democrats, I'm more angry and upset with the republicans. They deserve not to win and I will have a hard time ever wanting to vote again.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

A question from Fox News , Mr President , could You tell the American people Your strategy on Syria ??       :confused2:

A question from NBC News , Mr President , could You tell the American people Your next round of golf ??       As soon as this press conference is through ..

So friggen true ... :huh:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The biggest problem(among many) I have with our President is his massive ego. He states again & again...."I will do this"  or "I did that" . Just once I'd like him to say "We" or the "USA" . This may sound trivial and just may be me for I believe him to be overmatched for the job he was hired to do - peace 

Sounds good to me but, then again I dont want to be involved with anything he wants to do. This guy is dangerous.

Obama is not the problem. It's every republican politician that stands their silently as it all happens. Republicans always cry about the double standard. Yet they never take their case to the American people the same way democrats do. Whether it be lies or truths, the demos know how to sell their products. Republicans look weak, silent, and almost facilitate obamas agenda.

Hey republicans, open your mouth and shout. quit playing poll politics and do something.

Whether you like or dislike Obama, you know who he is, you know is goals, his ideology. But republicans are chameleons. Example, rep. John kasich is backing the expansion of Medicare in Ohio through obamacare. How bout Marco Rubio, and his flip on immigration. Or chris Christie , beach walking holding hands with Obama before the election.

As much as I disagree fundamentally with the democrats, I'm more angry and upset with the republicans. They deserve not to win and I will have a hard time ever wanting to vote again.

For that reason I am no longer a republican. I dont want either party so my only option is independent. They are all a bunch of crooks, except our corruption is made so its legal.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hit the nail on the head, but all you will hear are snores and gas releases.

Well that is fine and good as long as the debate does not go viral, which it has the capacity to do so.  People seem to get on their high political horse and become abusive of others opposite opinions.  So in the nature of respect we must be mindful and keep it to Iraq s position in this article and not Obama the evil one rhetoric.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well that is fine and good as long as the debate does not go viral, which it has the capacity to do so.  People seem to get on their high political horse and become abusive of others opposite opinions.  So in the nature of respect we must be mindful and keep it to Iraq s position in this article and not Obama the evil one rhetoric.

You are correct.

:bravo:

Sounds good to me but, then again I dont want to be involved with anything he wants to do. This guy is dangerous.

For that reason I am no longer a republican. I dont want either party so my only option is independent. They are all a bunch of crooks, except our corruption is made so its legal.

:bravo:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Reading your posts over the years, its quite obvious YOU GET IT.  Dems/and repubs are in the same boat.  Only if more people spoke like this and not just bash when they can.  There are 3 branches and many people on this site don't get that...  Your thought process is very refreshing.

• Upvote 2

the only reason i stopped to read this thread was to see how the same people who responded cryingly, "Obama is going to involve us in WW3!" and all of the other negatives about him taking us to war, how they would respond if it came out that we would not take us into war as previously expected.  and just as I suspected the response remains negative, "he is a liar!"

so in a nutshell people prove through their own words that there is no discourse for true dialogue because they are bent in one direction regardless of truth.  in other words, Obama sucks for taking us into war AND Obama sucks for not taking us into war.  now how on earth can ANYBODY reason or dialogue against this type of mind? 

and this is what frustrates me about people.  propaganda and rhetoric has closed our thinking.    i am frustrated with people because we don't seek truth but only our own way.  we become so blinded with our emotional investments that even objectivity is moved aside.  the thinking of this generation is to "pick a side and defend it".  where does that leave truth?  where does that leave critical thinking?  where does that leave the door of God's revelation?  where does that leave introspection?  hence why it is so hard these days to sit down with a friend over a cup of coffee and hold meaningful deep conversations of truth. 

you know when i attend church service, many times the preacher brings a very difficult message for me to accept.  however i open myself up and see if the word preached applies to me.  and when it does, i ask God to change, help, deliver me.  because of this i feel myself evolving as a human being and as a Christian.  if you have not felt yourself elevating as a person, i challenge you to begin to open yourself up.  allow your thinking to be challenged and not to fight the truth that may come of it.  destroy cognitive dissonance. 

be blessed my friends.

***///

Party affiliation is no longer an issue.

It is Free American Patriots -vs- progressives who want to tear this Republic down.

Our money is on the Patriots. :salute: 

oh Srg my friend.....dear Srg.  "this Republic"?  did you not know that "this Republic" was suspended ages ago???  did you not know that you cannot have a Republic AND a Democracy at the same time?? 

i say this to you because it breaks my heart that people error in believing in what does not exist.  please wake up my friend....please.   if you desire, i can go into further explanation, but only if you desire it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

***///

Don't play semantics with US. What we posted here is true.

Americans have been forced by this divisive administration to choose sides.

If you are not with US, you are against US.

Our money is STILL on the Patriots, no matter what some Kool-Aid soaked nay-sayer says.

You probably hate The Constitution, Articles and Bill of Rights, too. <_<

We're counting on this whole Syrian mess to show that blowhard obummer's true colors.

he'll once again hoist himself upon his own petard with no help from US.

You're backing a loser.  A dangerous loser, but a loser none the less.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

the only reason i stopped to read this thread was to see how the same people who responded cryingly, "Obama is going to involve us in WW3!" and all of the other negatives about him taking us to war, how they would respond if it came out that we would not take us into war as previously expected.  and just as I suspected the response remains negative, "he is a liar!"

so in a nutshell people prove through their own words that there is no discourse for true dialogue because they are bent in one direction regardless of truth.  in other words, Obama sucks for taking us into war AND Obama sucks for not taking us into war.  now how on earth can ANYBODY reason or dialogue against this type of mind? 

and this is what frustrates me about people.  propaganda and rhetoric has closed our thinking.    i am frustrated with people because we don't seek truth but only our own way.  we become so blinded with our emotional investments that even objectivity is moved aside.  the thinking of this generation is to "pick a side and defend it".  where does that leave truth?  where does that leave critical thinking?  where does that leave the door of God's revelation?  where does that leave introspection?  hence why it is so hard these days to sit down with a friend over a cup of coffee and hold meaningful deep conversations of truth. 

you know when i attend church service, many times the preacher brings a very difficult message for me to accept.  however i open myself up and see if the word preached applies to me.  and when it does, i ask God to change, help, deliver me.  because of this i feel myself evolving as a human being and as a Christian.  if you have not felt yourself elevating as a person, i challenge you to begin to open yourself up.  allow your thinking to be challenged and not to fight the truth that may come of it.  destroy cognitive dissonance. 

be blessed my friends.

oh Srg my friend.....dear Srg.  "this Republic"?  did you not know that "this Republic" was suspended ages ago???  did you not know that you cannot have a Republic AND a Democracy at the same time?? 

i say this to you because it breaks my heart that people error in believing in what does not exist.  please wake up my friend....please.   if you desire, i can go into further explanation, but only if you desire it.

You know trinity what bothers me about all of this stuff about Evil Obama, and he is taking this country down and is controlled by the powers that be....I heard the same about the Bush dynasty as well.  I am skeptical.  This is and could be designed for other countries to bring down the US, within.  The US has used this tactic, it is probably the greatest and easiest way to weaken a country.  Well who can we trust these days.....everything is based in fear, and scarcity.  

You are right we are no longer a Republic, and really a democracy is only what a country claims it should be, many variances in interpretation.  

Breaking news:  The British say no to invasion.

Poor Obama.  He can't part the seas with his butterfly breath.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/29/syria-strike-push-hits-hurdles/

Good.  After the last fiasco of weapons of destruction.....I am sure GB doesn't have a taste for it at this time.

• Upvote 3

***///

Party affiliation is no longer an issue.

It is Free American Patriots -vs- progressives who want to tear this Republic down.

Our money is on the Patriots. :salute: 

Hear, hear, Sgt.

I have never been registered a Dem or a Repub...Our country was founded on the Constitution, that sacred document has been so greatly defiled.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You know trinity what bothers me about all of this stuff about Evil Obama, and he is taking this country down and is controlled by the powers that be....I heard the same about the Bush dynasty as well.  I am skeptical.  This is and could be designed for other countries to bring down the US,

***///

The bushes are a part of it.  Just look at his compound in Paraguay and see who his "neighbors" are..

TPTB, illuminati, skull & bones, whatever you want to call them...

they are doing anything they must to continue their global control.

a plan has been in place to take this world down a road they want us to go down for a very long time....

the baton has been passed hand-to-hand-to-hand.... obummer is just the latest tool in this country is all,

and deserves no less disgust from US than his predecessors.

They want to completely re-design US to fit their mold for their purpose.

Were saying hell no.  We'd rather be Free.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

UN Official, Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad’s Army
Posted by: : Paul EbelingPosted on: August 27, 2013

Subscribe to our newsletter

Testimony from victims now strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian  government, that used Sarin Nerve Gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior UN diplomat said Monday.

Carla del Ponte, a member of the UN Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Syria, told Swiss TV there were “strong, concrete  suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof,” that rebels seeking to oust  Syrian President Bashar al-Assad had used  the nerve agent.

But she said her panel had not yet seen any evidence of Syrian government forces using chemical weapons (CW), according to the BBC, she added that more investigation was needed.

Damascus is facing growing Western accusations that its forces used  such weapons, which US President Obama has described as crossing a Red Line. But Ms. del Ponte’s remarks may serve to shift  the focus of international concern.

Ms. del Ponte, who in Y 1999 was  appointed to head the UN was crimes tribunals for Yugoslavia and Rwanda, has sometimes been a controversial figure. She was removed from her Rwanda post by the UN Security Council in Y 2003, but she continued as the Chief prosecutor for the Yugoslav tribunal until  Y 2008.

Rebel Free Syrian Army spokesman Louay Almokdad denied that rebels had use chemical weapons (CW).

http://www.livetradingnews.com/un-official-syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-assads-army-6636.htm

• Upvote 2