Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have we gone from IF the dinar will RV to WHEN?

krucialmix

I've been viewing this site for many months now and seen my share of rumours of this and rumours of that.

But it seems like the "guru" rumours for the most part are no longer speculating on an RV it's more like "when", and as in real soon. Most say as soon as parliment is seated, which could be "days".

Have we run out of rumours, patience, or is this in fact, the conclusion to this saga?

I have a good feeling we are almost there. But still feel somehow we may get screwed. Not necissarily with a LOP but something else unforseen. Hope I'm wrong!

My Mum taught me once a little doggerel about patience:

Patience is a virtue

possess it if you can;

Seldom seen in women

and never in a man!

I do think I have proved it wrong for myself, but I am sure it could be re-written to apply to Dinar Speculators!

This was never going to be a short journey, and it sure isn't going to happen when Iraq does not even have a government, and it will not come a day earlier by bemoaning the time it is taking. But all the indicators are that it IS going to happen! And hopefully in the forseeable future!

Well Babylon (Iraq) will get people rich like it said in the Bible....My question is who is going to be the people...I sure hope our Government doesn't pull a fast one and hammers us with some ridiculus foreign tax or something, or that the Gov. is the people...That would burst my bubbles....Just Dinar thinking..:)

mattevan the government is already trying to get their hands on it...THANK YOU health care plan....increase in capital gain taxes and now the with holding of any overseas or offshore bank accounts up to 30% of your funds...they new this ship was about to dock my brother, now Obama HOPES he can get your CHANGE

no sense quitting now... don't give up but don't light up 'till the "fat lady" sings

Legal problem

I have developed a very serious legal problem and I need some advice from as many of you as possible so I can better decide what to do.

The Fat Lady is suing me for breech of contract and harassment.

After so many times of calling her to come over and start singing and then when she get here telling to go home, she has gotten real mad.

She has said however that if I make her some kind of special deal she will drop the suit. I am real afraid of what she has in mind.

I mean she is real fat, but she is such a great singer, so you can see my problem.

Should I make the deal with her or how about calling a different Fat Lady, or would that just make things worse?

I do understand her being mad after so many times of me calling and telling her to start singing for the RV/RI and then it does not happen. --------Wait she just called me and said that if the RV/RI happens in the next 10 days she will drop the suit. What should I tell her?

Thank you.

There has been so much talk on paying the Taxes after the RV.

I look so forward to the day I get screwed on paying the taxes after the RV.

Lets get an RV/RI first before we worry about Taxes and Obama.

With so many people out of work there is not going to be much tax left for the crooks to get.

The smart money does not pay a lot in taxes anyway, it is the working person who pays the taxes.

I do understand her being mad after so many times of me calling and telling her to start singing for the RV/RI and then it does not happen. --------Wait she just called me and said that if the RV/RI happens in the next 10 days she will drop the suit. What should I tell her?

Thank you.

That you have a fat man to sing bass...........................that will bring her down off her high horse(bicycle)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1552[/ATTACH]

Hi Everyone,

Why don't we stop complaining and wait to see what happens wqith the election outcome. This is what we were told most often. Pray for Peace, Patience, and Wisdom to "understand the Times & Seasons". Adam gave us the possibility of a 110 day timeframe which takes us to the second half of June. Keep that in mind, but PRAY for circumstances to be resolved. IF they are, the RV will occur sooner than June.

We look to men to solve our problems, settle our impatience, and give us what we want - STOP WHINING, and Start Praying - because GOD is in control of the outcome of the decisions and plans of men. I pray for all of us to have Peace & Patience as we "Wait upon the Lord to Renew our stregnth".

Blessings to ALL of our IQD Family, our Troops in Iraq & Afganistan, and the Iraqi people.

RON ;)

Legal problem

I have developed a very serious legal problem and I need some advice from as many of you as possible so I can better decide what to do.

The Fat Lady is suing me for breech of contract and harassment.

After so many times of calling her to come over and start singing and then when she get here telling to go home, she has gotten real mad.

She has said however that if I make her some kind of special deal she will drop the suit. I am real afraid of what she has in mind.

I mean she is real fat, but she is such a great singer, so you can see my problem.

Should I make the deal with her or how about calling a different Fat Lady, or would that just make things worse?

Thank you.

Sounds like we now need a forum called comedy routines!!

I've been viewing this site for many months now and seen my share of rumours of this and rumours of that.

But it seems like the "guru" rumours for the most part are no longer speculating on an RV it's more like "when", and as in real soon. Most say as soon as parliment is seated, which could be "days".

Have we run out of rumours, patience, or is this in fact, the conclusion to this saga?

I have a good feeling we are almost there. But still feel somehow we may get screwed. Not necissarily with a LOP but something else unforseen. Hope I'm wrong!

It may RV when our troops are out of Iraq! I thought all of the peeps were aware of these many years ago.

"Have we run out of rumours, patience, or is this in fact, the conclusion to this saga?"

Fear not, We will never run out of rumors. After the newest government is seated, there will be rumors. After sanctions are officially a thing of the past, there will be rumors. When Earth is in it's second Sun, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, there will still be rumors. We've got plenty of rumors. As for the RV, that will come as soon as somebody coughs up the twenty-something trillion dollars to cover the cash-in.

Dustin you continue to be miss informed and stop using wikipedia as a reliable source there is not 20 trillion dinar in circulation. The new budget is only in the billions so inform yourself stop bashing everyone on here people are sick of your negative attitude.Iraq has enough assets to cover all the money in cirrculation they do not have second graders over there printing money whenever they need more. If i had the power i would ban you because you are rude and never have anything nice to say, Im willing to beat you are a very unhappy person. So if you dont have anything nice to say don't say it, and take you negative comments elsewhere