Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How To Tell If The RV Has Happened

Just a helpful hint.  If or when an RV occurs, when you log into DinarVets and the drop down from Adam asking if you'd like to know when the RV occurs is not showing up, that is when I'd get excited.  In the meantime, as long as the drop down occurs, or no message from Adam?  It will apparently happen on the third Thursday from today in a month that ends in "Y", or in the case of a Leap Year, it could be a Friday or Monday.  Of course, Brother Possum could be landing his ship on Okie's aircraft or Blaino and Terry K could be cashing out with each other.  As always, JMO.

• Upvote 1

Just a helpful hint.  If or when an RV occurs, when you log into DinarVets and the drop down from Adam asking if you'd like to know when the RV occurs is not showing up, that is when I'd get excited.  In the meantime, as long as the drop down occurs, or no message from Adam?  It will apparently happen on the third Thursday from today in a month that ends in "Y", or in the case of a Leap Year, it could be a Friday or Monday.  Of course, Brother Possum could be landing his ship on Okie's aircraft or Blaino and Terry K could be cashing out with each other.  As always, JMO.

Or, when you walk into your local bank branch and the tellers are not laughing at you or throwing tomatoes like usual then maybe something positive with the dinar occured.........

• Upvote 1

when CNN MSNBC FOX and all the other media show Iraqis dancing in the streets and lines outside WF, Chase and any other banks reportedly involved...and airlines reporting a huge upsweep in ticket sales to Belize Seychelles and BoraBora

and ask the inane question on air..."  I wonder if these events are connected in any way..."

:lmao:   LMTFO

(tail feathers)

• Upvote 1

Or, when you walk into your local bank branch and the tellers are not laughing at you or throwing tomatoes like usual then maybe something positive with the dinar occured.........

Something positive....Anything!  just like the rate going down to 1150.......YEAH!

That would make some Dinarians ( not Iraqis, mind you) dance in the street.

Edited by umbertino

"How To Tell If The RV Has Happened" - U Get Passed By A Naked Clown Running To The Bank ! :o

:D :D :D

Could that naked CLOWN actually be obama running to the banks to STEAL our money along with his corrupted DEMONCRAT & LIBERAL CLOWNS?????

• Downvote 1

When there`s 10 packs of new socks lying on top my dresser I will know for sure it has RV`ed

and Mrs Dog has cashed in.

I'm not downloading the importance of new socks, butilities hopefully you will get something else right?

Sorry for the typos. I meant downplaying. I just got a little excited about talking rv.

When there`s 10 packs of new socks lying on top my dresser I will know for sure it has RV`ed

and Mrs Dog has cashed in. 

Dog sometimes you are just too frickin funny... Though speaking of socks, I'm looking to trade some for work by a good machinist.... Do you remember who said they were of that skill? There's a pair in it for you, if you can recall that conversation  :D