Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K has lost his damn mind!!

Jaygo

I sure hope no one believes this B.S. If the do, they deserve what they get. This doesnt even sound believable!! JMO

Believe it or not, I actually know someone who immediately buys more as soon as a pumper talks like this. Would you belief that this person spent an inheritance on dinar; and I'm talking tens of thousands of dollars.

I honestly dont believe in this crap anymore. It really is one big scam...or something. I really cant explain it. Its not like TerryK or TNT Tony or Okie post links to buy dinar from them right below their post so I cant honestly see why they would continue to post BS every single day. Its not like if I buy dinar right now it goes right into one of their pockets. Sure it may go into a GURU's pocket or just some JoeShmo that is apart of the scam. Maybe all these gurus really dont exist and they are all the same people or a combination of a handful of people. Seriously think about it....These idiots call this mess every night if not every weekend! I check in every 2 weeks or so and its just comical and ANNOYING to read them posting the same stuff they posted last week or even worse LAST YEAR!

"In the coming Days"

"this thing could pop tonight!"

"this could happen this weekend"

"If it doesnt RV on the 1st then we are looking at the 15th at the latest but I don't think it will go that far"

"My phone has been ringing all day, nothing but good news and all looks well for tonight"

"Maliki.............."

"things are looking great and the banks are on HIGH alert"

Seriously are you sick of reading this stupid s***?!? Because I am!! And I feel really bad because one of my family members is banking on this so bad it is really sad to see. I just want to tell them this is all BS and nothing is ever going to happen but its similar to telling your 6 year old the tooth fairy isnt real and neither is Santa Clause so it breaks my heart to want to say it. Sure i invested a measly 100USD and I am glad it only went that far because 7 months into this I already am convinced this is just never going to happen and it just makes me laugh to know people have been waiting on this since 2002???? still reading and believing the same Guru BS....

I've had dinar since 2004. I used to follow the gurus and the news articles on a daily basis. Do I want an rv to happen? Of coarse I do... do I believe it will happen? No. I believe that the so called gurus have alot to do with supply and demand (meaning that they supply the dinar sites with dinar) that's why they keep the hype going day after day. As long as they can fill people with the urgency of getting dinar before its to late (lol) they have job security. Adam Montana is right in saying that "it isn't going to happen until the "HCL" is completed. The dinar will be backed by oil not gold (IMO). Plus... if its going to happen tonight (every night, lol)... where are the lower denoms? I'm not saying that an rv won't happen, but these gurus have as much insight about what's going on over there as we do.

I've had dinar since 2004. I used to follow the gurus and the news articles on a daily basis. Do I want an rv to happen? Of coarse I do... do I believe it will happen? No. I believe that the so called gurus have alot to do with supply and demand (meaning that they supply the dinar sites with dinar) that's why they keep the hype going day after day. As long as they can fill people with the urgency of getting dinar before its to late (lol) they have job security. Adam Montana is right in saying that "it isn't going to happen until the "HCL" is completed. The dinar will be backed by oil not gold (IMO). Plus... if its going to happen tonight (every night, lol)... where are the lower denoms? I'm not saying that an rv won't happen, but these gurus have as much insight about what's going on over there as we do.

.....they have less!

I'm glad somebody finally said something...There's about 7 of-em.

I pray to God, that he never let's me meet them?? OMG

I trap, kill wild pigs & got-em sum nice Trophy's, Nice cottonmouth here, big buck's, Bob Cat's runnin $240.00 now.

$24.00 on carcess, for coon's.

I want to invite Terry K, come over and Hunt Sum Pig's baby. Ya old fart, you can lead the pack, let have your gun & I'll protect ya baby.

"That's what i'm sayin baby".

Now say Onink-Onink?

my opinion, just sayin, what-ever-ever...

I'm still laughing with sandfly. That's the biggest sentence, I've seen him do.

It was Good to.

This kid is startin to show some progress......

Just sayin.