Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K has lost his damn mind!!

Jaygo

8-28-2013 Intel Guru TerryK SO DID YOU HEAR THAT THE DINAR IS TO COME OUT OVER 20 BUCKS AND THAT THE 50% TAXES IS WHY. SO, WE STILL END UP WITH LIKE 11 SOMETHING AND THAT WOULD GIVE THE BOOST TO THE ECONOMIC REFORM UNTIL THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN GOES INTO EFFECT. IM JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD. SOURCE ON PHONE IS TELLING ME HE IS HEARING TOMORROW THRU FRIDAY, AGREES WITH RATE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I have a deal for TerryK if he really believes it iwill come out at over $20.00 so here it is.

TerryK can buy my dinar off me for what what would be a steal if it comes out over $20.00. I will let him buy it at $8.00 to 1 dinar anything over that he makes he can keep. Now thats a deal. he only has until 8/28/13 at 7pm est to make the deal after that it goes up.  :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

I have a deal for TerryK if he really believes it iwill come out at over $20.00 so here it is.

TerryK can buy my dinar off me for what what would be a steal if it comes out over $20.00. I will let him buy it at $8.00 to 1 dinar anything over that he makes he can keep. Now thats a deal. he only has until 8/28/13 at 7pm est to make the deal after that it goes up.  :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm.... Even TK probably can buy a bit cheaper from a dealer. Dang nice try though.

• Upvote 1

Criminal!  Newbies are buying because of guy like this... Criminal. :twocents:

If anyone would buy anything from what this knucklehead says, (dinar or anything else), they deserve whatever they get.  You can't fix stoopid (stupid).  It's in their jeans (genes), yes I know how to spell.  It's difficult to believe this guy can sleep and breathe at the same time.

Edited by DWitte

i got a better deal for you I will sell all my dinar right now at .10 per dinar and that offer stands permanantly until someone tells me i can go to my bank and cash in period......

• Upvote 1

This is either ordinary "Guru fiction" (the most likely explanation) or a misunderstanding about the rate going from 1166 to 20 which would mean that 1 IQD = 0.05 USD.

1 IQD = 20 USD is not possible even in your wildest dreams.

Edited by JoeB
  • Upvote 1

i got a better deal for you I will sell all my dinar right now at .10 per dinar and that offer stands permanantly until someone tells me i can go to my bank and cash in period......

Let me join you in this.

TerryKaka....This guy smell.

Hey...  Don't insult kaka now.

This is either ordinary "Guru fiction" (the most likely explanation) or a misunderstanding about the rate going from 1166 to 20 which would mean that 1 IQD = 0.05 USD.

1 IQD = 20 USD is not possible even in your wildest dreams.

Just as 1 IQD = 1 USD is not realistically possible ( 1,000 fold  or 100,000% increase in value)  without castration of zeros.

Impossible is impossible.

Edited by umbertino

8-28-2013 Intel Guru TerryK SO DID YOU HEAR THAT THE DINAR IS TO COME OUT OVER 20 BUCKS AND THAT THE 50% TAXES IS WHY. SO, WE STILL END UP WITH LIKE 11 SOMETHING AND THAT WOULD GIVE THE BOOST TO THE ECONOMIC REFORM UNTIL THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN GOES INTO EFFECT. IM JUST THROWING THIS OUT THERE FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD. SOURCE ON PHONE IS TELLING ME HE IS HEARING TOMORROW THRU FRIDAY, AGREES WITH RATE.

Hmmm I am trying figue out if this person is sniffing pixie dust or shooting a mixture of koolaid/chocolate herion! :rolleyes: