Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tonight is the Annual great , "OKIE LIES AGAIN" celebration. It was on THIS night, two years ago that okie announced in LARGE CAPITAL letters that the RV had happened the NIGHT BEFORE and that EVERYBODY should go in an QUIT THEIR JOBS!

In his best "Jed Clampet" vocabulary and 3rd-Grade use of English, he blasted ALL ABOUT his 747 being at 17,000 ft., claiming $17 per dinar and began his terrible slide into infamy and becomining the GREAT Okie-Pumpkin. With his parting shot of, "NUFF SAID," he set-the-bar VERY HIGH for all future blog bafoons.

NOW Jester and Bluwolf and MtnGoat and ESPECIALLY Tony "HANGING THEIR POSTS" with their made-up fiction based upon what they FEED on each-other's garbage, and they have DESPERATELY looked for a "Scape Goat" to back out of their claims which NEVER HAPPEN! It was happening every night this week when nothing of the sort was even CLOSE to being true.

NOW the "impending" war with Syria is their "universal" cry for why their loud claims didn't happen! If the missles actually fly, they'll be SAVED and HAVE an excuse which no one can refute. THAT is their excuse for why the RV has now been delayed! CERTAINLY they can "SPIN" that - ESPECIALLY if all the guru's GET-TOGETHER on this perfect "escape" story!

Well - - when next MONDAY comes and Labor Day passes with NO MISSLES, and STILL with NO SIGN of an RV and the CBI still conducting currency auctions in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars for dinars being sold by International Banks (who are only TOO GLAD to be rid of them) for the CONTINUING TRASH sum of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar, and should the US NOT attack Syria. . .WHAT, o pray, WHAT, will the poor gurus have to say THEN?

They'll have to go back to "been HACKED? Sunspots?"

Anybody notice the "WOO-HOO-HOO'ers" haven't "WOO-HOO-HOO'd" lately? Especially our lady Real Estate Salewoman from North Carolina? Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and his used car salesman helper, Delta, haven't stepped too deeply into Tony's and Okie's mess this time. The "BLUE COUCH" must have warned him to be wary.

WHAT will the poor likes of Tony and Jester and the others have to say next Monday? I almost feel SORRY for them. . .but they never FAIL to find NEW listeners willing to swallow their garbage. Sales of "last-minute" dinars must have been FANTASTIC this week!

"OH," you say, "But they only report what they HEAR."

Too bad they don't OCCASSIONALLY try to CHECK-OUT the garbage that they just blindly accept and repeat and post, which garbage CONSTANTLY gets SOMEHOW dragged over here.

Tonight at about 1:30 a.m., Central Daylight Savings time, the GREAT Okie-Pumpkin rises from the pumpkin patch and spreads malicious and made-up rumors all over Dinar Land. And many newbies will actually BELIEVE him and FOLLOW his every word, as if he were telling the truth! 

Then Bluewolf and Jester and TNT will READ and JOIN-IN what the great okie-pumpkin said and will SEE and read MORE into it and finally embellish upon the words of the great Okie-Pumpkin.

But then Saturday and Sunday and even MONDAY will come-and-go ONCE AGAIN without ONE THING of what the guru crowd all but SWORE was happening turning out ONCE AGAIN not to be true. The FIRST week of September will "roll-around" and the guru's will slink back under the rocks and slime from which they came to conjur up their ever NEW pontifications and as usual without any basis in fact OR substance OR justifiable, printable source and generally will just start ANOTHER and NEW series of made-up lies and NEW garbage.

It will be SEPTEMBER in 3 days, folks! ONLY 3 MORE MONTHS to the NEW YEAR!

ACCEPT it - - -they LIED!

• Upvote 7

Tonight is the Annual great , "OKIE LIES AGAIN" celebration. It was on THIS night, two years ago that okie announced in LARGE CAPITAL letters that the RV had happened the NIGHT BEFORE and that EVERYBODY should go in an QUIT THEIR JOBS!

In his best "Jed Clampet" vocabulary and 3rd-Grade use of English, he blasted ALL ABOUT his 747 being at 17,000 ft., claiming $17 per dinar and began his terrible slide into infamy and becomining the GREAT Okie-Pumpkin. With his parting shot of, "NUFF SAID," he set-the-bar VERY HIGH for all future blog bafoons.

NOW Jester and Bluwolf and MtnGoat and ESPECIALLY Tony "HANGING THEIR POSTS" with their made-up fiction based upon what they FEED on each-other's garbage, and they have DESPERATELY looked for a "Scape Goat" to back out of their claims which NEVER HAPPEN! It was happening every night this week when nothing of the sort was even CLOSE to being true.

NOW the "impending" war with Syria is their "universal" cry for why their loud claims didn't happen! If the missles actually fly, they'll be SAVED and HAVE an excuse which no one can refute. THAT is their excuse for why the RV has now been delayed! CERTAINLY they can "SPIN" that - ESPECIALLY if all the guru's GET-TOGETHER on this perfect "escape" story!

Well - - when next MONDAY comes and Labor Day passes with NO MISSLES, and STILL with NO SIGN of an RV and the CBI still conducting currency auctions in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars for dinars being sold by International Banks (who are only TOO GLAD to be rid of them) for the CONTINUING TRASH sum of 1166 dinars to the US Dollar, and should the US NOT attack Syria. . .WHAT, o pray, WHAT, will the poor gurus have to say THEN?

They'll have to go back to "been HACKED? Sunspots?"

Anybody notice the "WOO-HOO-HOO'ers" haven't "WOO-HOO-HOO'd" lately? Especially our lady Real Estate Salewoman from North Carolina? Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and his used car salesman helper, Delta, haven't stepped too deeply into Tony's and Okie's mess this time. The "BLUE COUCH" must have warned him to be wary.

WHAT will the poor likes of Tony and Jester and the others have to say next Monday? I almost feel SORRY for them. . .but they never FAIL to find NEW listeners willing to swallow their garbage. Sales of "last-minute" dinars must have been FANTASTIC this week!

"OH," you say, "But they only report what they HEAR."

Too bad they don't OCCASSIONALLY try to CHECK-OUT the garbage that they just blindly accept and repeat and post, which garbage CONSTANTLY gets SOMEHOW dragged over here.

Tonight at about 1:30 a.m., Central Daylight Savings time, the GREAT Okie-Pumpkin rises from the pumpkin patch and spreads malicious and made-up rumors all over Dinar Land. And many newbies will actually BELIEVE him and FOLLOW his every word, as if he were telling the truth! 

Then Bluewolf and Jester and TNT will READ and JOIN-IN what the great okie-pumpkin said and will SEE and read MORE into it and finally embellish upon the words of the great Okie-Pumpkin.

But then Saturday and Sunday and even MONDAY will come-and-go ONCE AGAIN without ONE THING of what the guru crowd all but SWORE was happening turning out ONCE AGAIN not to be true. The FIRST week of September will "roll-around" and the guru's will slink back under the rocks and slime from which they came to conjur up their ever NEW pontifications and as usual without any basis in fact OR substance OR justifiable, printable source and generally will just start ANOTHER and NEW series of made-up lies and NEW garbage.

It will be SEPTEMBER in 3 days, folks! ONLY 3 MORE MONTHS to the NEW YEAR!

ACCEPT it - - -they LIED!

Skybear,

Thank you. plus a zazillion if I could.

I hope your wonderful post saved one newbie from buying reserves instead of paying their car payment, rent or credit card bill. You are right on and I applaud you (where's that damn applaud button) :bravo:  O.K. I found it. whew.

This thing will come. Those with patience will reap the rewards and the longer you are in this, the more 10 cents looks great.

Not the Terry K stuff. Remember he has September rent to pay too, so pump away Terry, Tony, Okie and the others  and maybe you can pay your bills too.

• Upvote 1

the CBI still conducting currency auctions in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars for dinars being sold by International Banks

Great post Skybear :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:   Now, I don't want to be an Oakie or anything like that, but, if I'm not mistaken, they (CBI) are selling USD for IQD.  Help me out peeps. Correct me if I'm wrong :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I would say a lot of Dinar is flying out the door. I tried to call up I Buy Dinar to address the fact that they overcharged me on the layaway and to please return it to me? I was dumbfounded at how they were so rude.

Instead of acknowledging the mistake and saying "how can I help you", they put me on hold for half an hour and when the girl came on she was just the nastiest person saying they had other people on the phone on hold and other orders to take.

My jaw dropped as this is after they overcharged me.

To their credit one woman did manage to help me - sort of as I never got a confirmation. She was obviously stressed and I will say she tried and was fairly nice

Did I mention that they replaced the order with the correct amount And then charges me again?! This was the confirmation I got. So I was overcharged then charged again with no response to my several requests for a confirmation or reciept that they would refund me.

I tried to call back the next day because they kept calling me and hanging up on my phone (7:30 am). they claimed that they were returning missed calls. I explained I didn't have a missed call and please don't call at 7:30 she repeated that they were responding to missed calls and can't help that they are in Miami 3 hours earlier. I finally got her to agree not to call me as a missed call again - and certainly not 730 in the morning.

When i asked for a comfirmation on the refund of being overcharged she put me on hold then ame back and said "send an email" (I has already sent 4! I was mortified. And did I mention that she literally hung up on me when I asked her name? When I called I insisted on speaking to the women I talked to yesterday or somebody else. She told me that this person is not available and finally past me to another girl who insisted that this girl was not rude because she was listening to her. I guess she didnt recognize the fact that she hung up on me and had no idea that she was talking over me or refusing to answer my questions. This girl also would not let me even speak. Or agreed to send me a confirmation and to email. But she did was tell me they were too busy to talk to me because they had so many people on the phone calling and they were busy taking orders. I guess now that they have my money I'm chopped liver. Or perhaps it's just because it's a layaway and others are buying Dinar. I can imagine that once this thing goes that they might not actually respond to me at all or create a block to access my dinar. Whether I am able to get my layaway -- we will see.

Too much. Really. No self respect nor respect for others. Sad as I actually liked them because they have been really helpful before.

I want to point something about the bashing of the GURUS who keep predicting the RV every day with no links really just amounts to opinions---no one will tell who their sources are -- I want to say this I am on this site I am platinum with a Seychelles corporation - and a belize bank account---from Dinarvets --It all comes down to who you want to believe and who you want to trust--at this point NO ONE IS WRONG

or RIGHT time will tell not words

I want to point something about the bashing of the GURUS who keep predicting the RV every day with no links really just amounts to opinions---no one will tell who their sources are -- I want to say this I am on this site I am platinum with a Seychelles corporation - and a belize bank account---from Dinarvets --It all comes down to who you want to believe and who you want to trust--at this point NO ONE IS WRONG

or RIGHT time will tell not words

Hey cap. nice to read your post. Time will tell won't it?? I hope soon...

GO RV---I am waiting like everyone else here or like any other follower of any site--we are all in the same boat--LOL wish I was the captain this would of been done 1 day after I bought my first purchase of dinar

not on our time, we are just CLing-ons here--lol!

I know I spelled that wrong

A good solution would be to STOP bringing/spreading the okie, terry, tony feces to all the other sites.  Sites need to take a stand and stop allowing the senseless trash to be brought over.

It will never happen.......Dinar sites ( Administrators) are aware that 90% of Folks who go there are ( and always will be) hungry for "Guru" crap rumors. It's a 10 year old Consolidated reality.

Edited by umbertino

Mountain Goat said today in her long post that:

#1 Iraq was in total control of the rv........................

and yet in #3 five lines later it was stated:

It is out of the hands of Iraq, all is done and we are just waiting.

So I called her  (collect of course) and asked her her favorite color.    Her answer?

Plaid

• Upvote 1

GO RV---I am waiting like everyone else here or like any other follower of any site--we are all in the same boat--LOL wish I was the captain this would of been done 1 day after I bought my first purchase of dinar

not on our time, we are just CLing-ons here--lol!

I know I spelled that wrong

Hey Cap,

did the period button on your computer stop working? may need cleaning. lol :lol:

I would say a lot of Dinar is flying out the door. I tried to call up I Buy Dinar to address the fact that they overcharged me on the layaway and to please return it to me? I was dumbfounded at how they were so rude.

Instead of acknowledging the mistake and saying "how can I help you", they put me on hold for half an hour and when the girl came on she was just the nastiest person saying they had other people on the phone on hold and other orders to take.

My jaw dropped as this is after they overcharged me.

To their credit one woman did manage to help me - sort of as I never got a confirmation. She was obviously stressed and I will say she tried and was fairly nice

Did I mention that they replaced the order with the correct amount And then charges me again?! This was the confirmation I got. So I was overcharged then charged again with no response to my several requests for a confirmation or reciept that they would refund me.

I tried to call back the next day because they kept calling me and hanging up on my phone (7:30 am). they claimed that they were returning missed calls. I explained I didn't have a missed call and please don't call at 7:30 she repeated that they were responding to missed calls and can't help that they are in Miami 3 hours earlier. I finally got her to agree not to call me as a missed call again - and

certainly not 730 in the morning.

When i asked for a comfirmation on the refund of being overcharged she put me on hold then ame back and said "send an email" (I has already sent 4! I was mortified. And did I mention that she literally hung up on me when I asked her name? When I called I insisted on speaking to the women I talked to yesterday or somebody else. She told me that this person is not available and finally past me to another girl who insisted that this girl was not rude because she was listening to her. I guess she didnt recognize the fact that she hung up on me and had no idea that she was talking over me or refusing to answer my questions. This girl also would not let me even speak. Or agreed to send me a confirmation and to email. But she did was tell me they were too busy to talk to me because they had so many people on the phone calling and they were busy taking orders. I guess now that they have my money I'm chopped liver. Or perhaps it's just because it's a layaway and others are buying Dinar. I can imagine that once this thing goes that they might not actually respond to me at all or create a block to access my dinar. Whether I am able to get my layaway -- we will see.

Too much. Really. No self respect nor respect for others. Sad as I actually liked them because they have been really helpful before.

Any chance of a made for tv movie or something a little lighter

• Upvote 1

Yeh....I LMAO when one of Tony's callers today asked Tony to bring Oinkie on his show as guest. :bravo:  :backflip:

I like how Mnt Goat always claims to be in the Mountains of Germany. I bet if you found her she is really in someplace like Patterson N.J. or something. She probably saw the Sound of Music movie when she was a kid and has been living vicariously ever since from the German mountain images in her head. :partyhat:

Hahaha! What a kind way to say what a bore!

Uhm I do think this would make an interesting reality TV show. Truly it is an addictive topic and lots and lots of characters.

Dinarian... I'm sorry to hear you' ve had to deal with all this stress and bad mannered ( to put it lightly) behavior.