Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Typical, NOW IT'S THE VICTIM'S FAULT!!!

DiveDeepSix

So apparently now our little street urchins are trying to blame the vet for them beating him to death, even their own attorney says BS.  Here's the link:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/27/20213257-suspect-in-wwii-vet-slay-we-were-buying-crack-from-victim?lite

In this case it was the 2 black kids that shot him out of boredom or sport, but it wasn't a hate crime because they had a white kid with them!!  :rolleyes:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/20/20102447-2-teens-charged-with-first-degree-murder-in-ballplayers-killing-in-oklahoma?lite&lite=obinsite

Now it's the mom's fault her baby is dead because she wouldn't give up her purse.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/18-year-old-killer-counted-shooting-georgia-baby-face-co-defendant-article-1.1434747

Where the hell are Al, Jesse, and the rest of the racists to get all up in arms about these racists?  Oh wait never mind that's not possible because you can only be racist if your white.  :rolleyes:   Where is O to say if I had a grandpa..............if I had a son who played baseball........................if I had a baby in a stroller.......................yeah right, most pathetic thing I've ever seen and it keeps getting worse and worse.  Of course there isn't time to cover these types of stories for our guberment they be getting ready to start WW3 starting with Syria!! 

Sorry gang, I'm a few beers in and in a very negative mood after watching just a little bit of the news, time to go do something more constructive, like...............gargle peanut butter or maybe clean the garage.............oh well another day of having our justice system made a mockery of.   :angry:  :angry:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 6

Why not? The uniformed scumbags, I mean, police, do it all the time. Murder people in name of "officer safety" taser grandma or the 96-year old vet to death because they dont want to take their meds, kick the guy in a diabetic coma till he dies, strangler the teen till they're brain-damaged. Nope. these thugs are learning from the professional, uniformed thugs that suck your tax dollars without remorse to their criminal activities. Arm yourself against BOTH scumbags. Might save your life

• Upvote 1

Where the hell are Al, Jesse, and the rest of the racists to get all up in arms about these racists?  Oh wait never mind that's not possible because you can only be racist if your white.  :rolleyes:   Where is O to say if I had a grandpa..............if I had a son who played baseball........................if I had a baby in a stroller.......................yeah right, most pathetic thing I've ever seen and it keeps getting worse and worse.  Of course there isn't time to cover these types of stories for our guberment they be getting ready to start WW3 starting with Syria!! 

People that promote hate like Al, Jesse etc..  will never show up for these kind of issues because there is NO BIG PROFIT in this for them!!  They are all about the HATE for their own PROFIT.  They don't care about people, it's all about what they can make out of a problem!!

• Upvote 3

I sure wish the wonderful vet, the baseball player and the innocent baby's mother all had a gun!!  These completely innocent human beings could have had a chance and may have been alive today!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, actually even if these thugs thought the innocents were armed it would have more then likely prevented this, cowards would've moved on looking for easier targets.

People that promote hate like Al, Jesse etc..  will never show up for these kind of issues because there is NO BIG PROFIT in this for them!!  They are all about the HATE for their own PROFIT.  They don't care about people, it's all about what they can make out of a problem!!

Sad isn't it bud?  Their true colors always come shining thru, if it isn't something to further their agenda and line their pockets they want nothing to do with it.  What's more sad is their constituency can't seem to see thru their lies and hidden agenda, they won't even consider it. 

• Upvote 2

My heart aches for all these innocent lives that have been taken from us. Especially the small baby. How can anyone be so cold hearted, emotionless and expect to get away with it. That is plain evil, demonic.

I have this lump in my throat of pain, my stomach gets all knotted up thinking that justice will not be served.

Dive I might have to join you in a drink there my friend, okay 1 glass of wine may help calm the nerves. So so sad.

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 3

My heart aches for all these innocent lives that have been taken from us. Especially the small baby. How can anyone be so cold hearted, emotionless and expect to get away with it. That is plain evil, demonic.

I have this lump in my throat of pain, my stomach gets all knotted up thinking that justice will not be served.

Dive I might have to join you in a drink there my friend, okay 1 glass of wine may help calm the nerves. So so sad.

Makes me sick to my dear, there is no greater coward in the world in my eyes then someone who can hurt a innocent child like that and as you said, show no emotion over it.  What kind of society has been breed in this great nation?  Hell holds a special place for people like this.

• Upvote 3

It sure is SAD!!  :(

They will have to pay for their actions one day for all their hurt that they are causing people everyday!!

Might just happen the second after they pass from this earth!! Their JUDGEMENT DAY!!  ;)

Your absolutely right Bumper, judgment is reserved for God.

• Upvote 3

This is a prime reason why if you shoot someone who breaks in your house you do not try to 'wound' them.  There is no place for mercy anymore because the guilty have more rights than the victim.  In order to not be sued for 'wounding' them you make sure that dead men cannot sue. 

• Upvote 2

***///

One positive aspect of all this is that it shines the light of truth on these race-baiters and

their evil greed in perpetuating the victim-mentality and promoting the idea that Black Americans

have been disenfranchised.

More and more intelligent people are coming forth to deny them and expose them.

You're right.... it's all about the money for them, not Justice of any kind -- for anyone.

• Upvote 2