Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka account login

disneyant23

Hello

Hope someone can help

Warka login directed to terms and condition page,

then enter a code followed by a password page.

Did not accept my password and. ow says tooay attempts

so I guess I'm locked out.

I have tried all email contacts including Mr Issa and all are being returned

Any insight folks?

Check with Brietling... He has been pumping Warka for years. Caution

Your a lot of help. :confused2:

WARKA's login has gotten a bit confusing.  I've been able to get into my account regularly but they have quite a few more roadblocks. The 1st. page is a disclosure page and then page two asking for your client I.D. and a verification code. Page three if I remember is your password. After this it goes to a password reset page, and then page 5 the verification symbol that you picked and verification Text which you picked when the account access was set up when WARKA came back online recently. For some reason I ALWAYS get a page to reset my password which seems a bit strange.  There is a lot more to keep track of to get in.

Don't know if this helps any but be sure to write down all the passwords and verification codes somewhere.

Mr. Issa always seems to be the best guy to get a hold of, for me anyways, with problems but the e-banking dept. is who handles all the online banking.

https://www.warkaonline.com/IBS/index.jsp

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Edited by 64jaguar

Your a lot of help. :confused2:

WARKA's login has gotten a bit confusing.  I've been able to get into my account regularly but they have quite a few more roadblocks. The 1st. page is a disclosure page and then page two asking for your client I.D. and a verification code. Page three if I remember is your password. After this it goes to a password reset page, and then page 5 the verification symbol that you picked and verification Text which you picked when the account access was set up when WARKA came back online recently. For some reason I ALWAYS get a page to reset my password which seems a bit strange.  There is a lot more to keep track of to get in.

Don't know if this helps any but be sure to write down all the passwords and verification codes somewhere.

Mr. Issa always seems to be the best guy to get a hold of, for me anyways, with problems but the e-banking dept. is who handles all the online banking.

https://www.warkaonline.com/IBS/index.jsp

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Well said 64jaguar, I had the same issue with repeated login reset requests, I sent a request to repair this and it was done. Disney23, did your password expire?  You may have to send a password reset request to the to email addresses that 64jaguar gave you. Good luck and keep us posted. 

Thank you folks

I've gotten as far as the text and symbols but then it's saying wrong password

and now too many attempts.

I have sent emails to ebanking, Mr Issa and a couple of others

but they are not going through.

I'm getting message send failures, I never had these issues before.

I have the same email addresses as everyone.

Any ideas

Thanks

Thank you folks

I've gotten as far as the text and symbols but then it's saying wrong password

and now too many attempts.

I have sent emails to ebanking, Mr Issa and a couple of others

but they are not going through.

I'm getting message send failures, I never had these issues before.

I have the same email addresses as everyone.

Any ideas

Thanks

I've heard that it is better to send emails to WARKA when they are open. Your account needs to be renewed every year as well disneyant23. There is also a fee attached to the renewal. Just trying to figure out the reason you can't get in. If you need the reinstatement letter I can dig it up.

For some reason I am not allowed to upload this word document so cut and paste this into a document, complete it, sign and scan it and send it to ebanking at Warka and copy Mr. Issa.

I, (TYPE YOUR NAME HERE)am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows:

USD Savings Account # ______________________

IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Mailing Address

Name:

Street:

City and state:

Zip Code:

Home Telephone:

Mobile Phone:

Email:

Signed

Date: ________________________

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115734-wark-a-login/#ixzz1uI6zGxCe

Edited by 64jaguar

I had the same issues that you are having.  I finally began sending e-mails to the e-banking department, the C.accounts department, and Mr. Issa every night--being careful to send them during the bank's operating hours.  Finally, finally, I got a response from the e-banking department after an urging from Mr. Issa and they gave me a new password and new user I.D.   Apparently, the first ones that they sent to me had never been activated on their end.  They do have to have your permission to deduct the appropriate fees from your account on an annual basis, so you will have to authorize the deduction on the anniversary annually.

However, to date, Warka is not allowing any transfers out of their bank for any reason.  So, if your funds are already there, they are tied up and can only be used by the Warka broker for the ISX.

As soon as possible, I will be taking my money out of Warka and getting another broker who is more responsive.

Hope this helps.

The emails aren't going through

I use aol and they're being returned immediately

When you access AOL what internet browser are you using? Ex.(IE,Chrome,Firefox,etc.) First verify if the browser you are using is updated. Update if needed then try again. If that didn't solve the problem then try a different browser. 

Good Luck

Take care and GO RV. 

I've heard that it is better to send emails to WARKA when they are open. Your account needs to be renewed every year as well disneyant23. There is also a fee attached to the renewal. Just trying to figure out the reason you can't get in. If you need the reinstatement letter I can dig it up.

For some reason I am not allowed to upload this word document so cut and paste this into a document, complete it, sign and scan it and send it to ebanking at Warka and copy Mr. Issa.

64jaguar, if you have time, could you post a copy of the reinstatement letter that you use? Also, how far in advance do you send it? Thank you!

Edited by birelkart