Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A word to rioting Muslims

jonjon

jonjon dear it won't go for me. :shrug:

***///

right click on jonjon's link + "open" + left-click on little arrow in middle of screen and it won't go...? :confused2:

we are SO not tech savvy, MYDOGZ.. :shrug: .. worked for us...

let's holler loud and see who rescues you.... HELP ! :lol: 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

jonjon dear went to youtube WOW!! He said all. Love it !!

***///

YAY, MYDOGZ ! :backflip:   Awesome video, eh..?! :eyebrows:

***///

Hey, Prettier-Than-Us.... how's it hangin'...?! :wave:  ^_^   Brilliant video, eh..? 10-outta-10 for sure ! :D

***///

let's holler loud and see who rescues you.... HELP ! :lol: 

***///

We hollered for HELP and a bandy-legged Coyote popped in !  :P

It's all good, MYDOGZ, BJCOYOTE is still in the DOG family, right? :o  :huh:  :mellow:

• Upvote 1

after watching 3 syrians driving down the road, minding their own business, being stopped and each shot several times in the back, and in the head for the egregious crime of not being sunni... Whisky Tango Foxtrot! It just doesn't get any more inhumane or senseless than that. I would like to thank that gentlemen for succinctly stating what most of us think. Although it doesn't matter to Muslims who will continue pursuing their agenda of global subjugation, or death. I am becoming less, and less of a fan by the day of that Muslim Brother hood representative in the white house, and his agenda of arming, defending, and protecting our mortal enemies, and that pile of evil they call a religion.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 6

after watching 3 syrians driving down the road, minding their own business, being stopped and each shot several times in the back, and in the head for the egregious crime of not being sunni... Whisky Tango Foxtrot! It just doesn't get any more inhumane or senseless than that. I would like to thank that gentlemen for succinctly stating what most of us think. Although it doesn't matter to Muslims who will continue pursuing their agenda of global subjugation, or death. I am becoming less, and less of a fan by the day of that Muslim Brother hood representative in the white house, and his agenda of arming, defending, and protecting our mortal enemies, and that pile of evil they call a religion.

***///

Said what we were thinkin', there, CRANSTER..... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

If this would catch on it would be great but to many people still have their heads in the sand......The warnings have been coming for years.....even when some have called us alarmest, conspiracists, hate mongers, trouble makers.....Well take at good look at what they do to their own people and their owns country.......well do you see now.