Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie calls the RV tonight while we sleep

Boozer

***///

Yes, Dear... let's catch up....

Chelsea Clinton is President, Prince George is now King George,

The RV is great, but the tax rate on it is 78%,

and Barbara Walters is interviewing North West about her dead Daddy Kanye on

60 minutes tonight and will be having drinks later with Larry King. :D

You think it will actually be that good? Very optimistic sarge!!

woke up this morning and Santa didnt come by while I was sleeping.

Ohh gosh I know the reason....

I didnt set up my Christmas tree.

I did. I always have my Christmas tree set up. But it seems it didn't help. I wonder if I used the wrong color? Do you think the color matters?? Do you think size matters??? Please tell me I did not delay the RV or deleting of the zeros by using a pink tinsel tree covered in various shades of purple, gold and pink ornaments, that look like high heels, lipsticks, perfume bottles, purses and fancy dresses. Please?
  • Upvote 2

Find it hard to believe someone would neg a mod just because he's enforcing the site rules. Evened you out Markinsa.  Dang - getting upset because he's trying to keep things in line? Bet you vote Democrat too...

(ooops....stupid outside voice...)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here Is The Exalted Soothsayer In His Own Words ! :o

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I HAVE PURPOSELY BEEN SILENT FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF MY GAG ORDER. TONIGHT IS DIFFERENT. OUR BLESSING WAS TO HAVE OCCURRED LAST THURSDAY NIGHT BUT DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES THAT KEPT ARISING IT WAS DELAYED...THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY'S HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING IN ALIGNMENT SINCE THEN WITH NO RESULTS UNTIL TODAY. 

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THE NASDAQ-THE EURONEXT-THE NYSE AND THE FOREX WASN'T RESPONDING CORRECTLY TO THE SIGNAL SENT OUT--TILL TODAY!--(NOTICE I SAID TODAY TWICE?). EVERYTHING IS PROPOSED TO BE RELEASED WHILE YOUR ASLEEP TONIGHT (ACCORDING TO SOURCES). THE ONLY THING AT THIS POINT IN TIME THAT COULD (COULD) AFFECT IT IS--THE SYRIAN SITUATION. IF WE RELEASE MISSLES SOON THAT COULD HAVE A VERY NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE TIMING.

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   WE ARE DEALING WITH A GLOBAL RESET THAT COULD BE AFFECTED BY ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE.  WHILE THE SYRIAN SITUATION IS INEXCUSABLE LET US HOPE THEY HOLD OFF MAKING RASH DECISIONS UNTIL AFTER THE R/V.  WE WAIT TO SEE IF THE TIMING INTEL IS CORRECT FOR A CHANGE.

:D    :D        :D

Nuff Said!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!! Every time Okie posts he calls the RV so what's new? Everyone just needs to take off the RV goggles and put on the I don't see, I don't here any guru goggles.

The fact that Okie and so many others call the RV daily isn't anywhere near as disturbing as the fact that there are SO many people who continue to fall for their tactics on a daily basis and actually give these clowns praise and live just to hear the next set of lies come out of their mouths. What's wrong with people?

• Upvote 1

...isn't anywhere near as disturbing as the fact that there are SO many people who continue to fall for their tactics on a daily basis and actually give these clowns praise and live just to hear the next set of lies come out of their mouths. What's wrong with people?

***///

Right you are, Djorgie...

They are living proof of the same Kool-Aid-swilling, herd-mentality, flock of sheep now roaming all over our once Great Republic who engage in slobbering love affairs with gurus, Svengalis, opportunists, snake-oil Salesmen and propagandists.

A very bad state of mind, indeed.

Ya well, Okie calls the RV every night. His excuse today as to why it didn't happen last night was because the U.S. was  waiting to get paid 6 trillion dollars that they were owed by numerous other countries. WTH!  What would that have to do with the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar? Strange that he found that out as soon as today came, but he had to clue of it as of yesterday lol. Think I'll write a book titled, " A thousand and one dinar gurus excuses".

I did. I always have my Christmas tree set up. But it seems it didn't help. I wonder if I used the wrong color? Do you think the color matters?? Do you think size matters??? Please tell me I did not delay the RV or deleting of the zeros by using a pink tinsel tree covered in various shades of purple, gold and pink ornaments, that look like high heels, lipsticks, perfume bottles, purses and fancy dresses. Please?

When you ask if size matter, you can get into trouble.

I think it migth be because you forgot milk and cookies for Santa

Happy Man

I hope most people knew I meant the size of the tree. Mine's about a foot and a half tall. LOL

I will put out the cookies and milk tonight.

Bahamamama

Okie may have a "gag order", but he gives me the "gag reflex" with his tales.

• Upvote 1

Happy Man

I hope most people knew I meant the size of the tree. Mine's about a foot and a half tall. LOL

Bahamamama

I hope you know I was joking also lol.

• Upvote 1

Happy Man

Bahamamama

I think he has that effect on a lot of people. lol

Okie says tonight 08/26/13 while we sleep it will RV. I wounder what he will say tomorrow when there is NO. RV. . Anyone want to guess

Okie has MESSED-AROUND with his annual call!  He was EARlY! He wasn't supposed to make this call until August 28th - the celebrated anniversary of his SAME call on August 28, TWO YEARAS AGO! Then he said it had "HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AT 1:00am!  AND EVERYBODY GO IN AND QUIT YOUR JOBS!"

This time it was MUCH less loud and FAR LESS dramatic!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OKIE??? Is he getting too timid to lie as loudly?