Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie calls the RV tonight while we sleep

Boozer

Okie says tonight 08/26/13 while we sleep it will RV. I wounder what he will say tomorrow when there is NO. RV. . Anyone want to guess

It's always when we sleep..........at least with Christmas our parents get us gifts.........don't know about y'all but my folks don't believe in Iraq

• Upvote 3

Here Is The Exalted Soothsayer In His Own Words ! :o

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man    I HAVE PURPOSELY BEEN SILENT FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF MY GAG ORDER. TONIGHT IS DIFFERENT. OUR BLESSING WAS TO HAVE OCCURRED LAST THURSDAY NIGHT BUT DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES THAT KEPT ARISING IT WAS DELAYED...THE RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY'S HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET EVERYTHING IN ALIGNMENT SINCE THEN WITH NO RESULTS UNTIL TODAY. 

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THE NASDAQ-THE EURONEXT-THE NYSE AND THE FOREX WASN'T RESPONDING CORRECTLY TO THE SIGNAL SENT OUT--TILL TODAY!--(NOTICE I SAID TODAY TWICE?). EVERYTHING IS PROPOSED TO BE RELEASED WHILE YOUR ASLEEP TONIGHT (ACCORDING TO SOURCES). THE ONLY THING AT THIS POINT IN TIME THAT COULD (COULD) AFFECT IT IS--THE SYRIAN SITUATION. IF WE RELEASE MISSLES SOON THAT COULD HAVE A VERY NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THE TIMING.

8-26-2013  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   WE ARE DEALING WITH A GLOBAL RESET THAT COULD BE AFFECTED BY ANY TYPE OF POLITICAL DISCOURSE.  WHILE THE SYRIAN SITUATION IS INEXCUSABLE LET US HOPE THEY HOLD OFF MAKING RASH DECISIONS UNTIL AFTER THE R/V.  WE WAIT TO SEE IF THE TIMING INTEL IS CORRECT FOR A CHANGE.

:D    :D        :D
  • Upvote 3

Is it 2026 already?

***///

Yes, Dear... let's catch up....

Chelsea Clinton is President, Prince George is now King George,

The RV is great, but the tax rate on it is 78%,

and Barbara Walters is interviewing North West about her dead Daddy Kanye on

60 minutes tonight and will be having drinks later with Larry King. :D

• Upvote 4

Gee whiz Okie, whats the holdup. What did Obammy do now. I know it couldnt be your fault unless possibly you got your dates mixed up when all these high fallooting dignataries called you to let you know all this insider classified bs.......wait thats right everything takes three days before us ordanary minions find out, excuse me, I maybe got your information crossed up with Frankees. Geesh how embarrasing......

O.K. here we are at the end of a month. Let the guru games begin. :backflip:  Always enjoyable. Thursday should be a fun day watching these guru predict an rv over the 3 day week end. Always predictable because the gurus say they need the banks closed for 2 days to do an r.v. So this week end they have a 3 day weekend AND the end of the month. That should boost dinar sales.

I wonder if they can top the stupidity of the April 1st day prediction. Even after the date had come and gone they were still predicting it had happened. 

I am still waiting for the rv that happened in the United Nations halls for $3+ at the end of June. Maybe if we walked the United Nations halls this week end we can bump ourselves up to the tier 2 group and WITK and cash in.