Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FUKUSHIMA: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

RSTEFAN

Its been leaking from day one of melt down, but its been hushed up by the Obummer admin. It mite cause a panic.When the surfers in LA start growing scales then you will no we and the rest of the world are in trouble. Push Push Push for Nuc plants in the USA but they have no idea how to control them when they go hay wire. Makes since to me .Dumb Asses. Bring back the coal.and Hydro plants.

• Upvote 2

***///

hobummer killed the domestic Coal industry - then slapped them so hard on exports of same he crippled them.

Thousands out of work and on his dole - you just know he loved that.

he actually sent in his welfare wolves and forced a once proud people onto the dole.

By hook or by crook, he's only just begun.....

We have a monstrosity of a nuke plant here in FL - W.CentralCoast (just N. of WeekiWachee) that is laying fallow and will never be up and running again. 

They made the customers pay billions and they are STILL paying for power they will never get from this dormant succubus.  The State actually ruled against the customers and said "too bad"... SAY WHAT?  Yup. <_<

One good hurricane and it could be another Fukushima... although the plant owners say - "naw, couldn't happen, we got it secured"..... sure ya do..... <_<

• Upvote 1

Okay....just like to say. Me was IN Tohoku last year to help out in some of the devastated areas.  and i'm not glowing in the dark!  :blink:

seen first hand wot the damage was and interacting with some of the survivors.  things are Slowly being to come back.  some areas will never be the same or ever be able to rebuild.  but slowly, things are coming together for them after almost 3 years since then. 

the people there have a little bit sense of hope.  communities/residence/business pulling together to rebuild its amazes me.  however, the shadow of the fact that their cities or towns and smaller villages may never come back still remains. that the one thing they don't want to see.  they do not want to be forgotten or have their cities or town forever whipped off the map and fade away into history. 

I've gone back many times since then, now if all that is true,  if I become at risk of "Whatever" will happen to me....and my life come to an end as a result....SO be IT! i have done what i could for them for a little while, and i will go to my grave with dignity & honor knowing i did something to help. :salute:

What have you done?

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And we are all eating it every time we eat sea food.

***///

'OlSarge's FishCamp down in Panama is really concerning us, as is the fishing livelihood of friends in Alaska.

When all that flotsam & jetsom started to wash ashore and land on the West Coast in WA State, OR & CA, we just knew that glowing slurry would not be far behind. :(

Is Greenpeace or anybody measuring trace levels yet in the fish in the Pacific...?

I've gone back many times since then, now if all that is true,  if I become at risk of "Whatever" will happen to me....and my life come to an end as a result....SO be IT! i have done what i could for them for a little while, and i will go to my grave with dignity & honor knowing i did something to help. :salute:

What have you done?

***///

Hi, Friend SHINNIDAN....  we hope nothing bad ever happens to you ! 

But do you believe some "hot" radioactive water has poisoned the life in the sea...? :(

• Upvote 1

***///

'OlSarge's FishCamp down in Panama is really concerning us, as is the fishing livelihood of friends in Alaska.

When all that flotsam & jetsom started to wash ashore and land on the West Coast in WA State, OR & CA, we just knew that glowing slurry would not be far behind. :(

Is Greenpeace or anybody measuring trace levels yet in the fish in the Pacific...?

***///

Hi, Friend SHINNIDAN....  we hope nothing bad ever happens to you ! 

But do you believe some "hot" radioactive water has poisoned the life in the sea...? :(

when i was there i ate the fishes, squid, Oysters, and Wakame that were harvested that hour from the fishing village not far from Fukushima....didn't get sick...for caught anything...so, i do not understand what all the hubbub is about. 

when i spoke to the people of some of these places id asked them about the radiation levels.  many times, i've heard the same response.  "The radiation levels are no more different than that of before the accident."  i didn't really know what that ment, but didn't sound so bad.  over there...life goes on as normal or try to. 

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

Your good people shinni!

God bless you.

***///

DITTO !  We hope she will always be well....!

when i was there i at the fishes, squid, Oysters, and Wakame that were harvested that hour from the fishing village not far from Fukushima....didn't get sick...for caught anything...so, i do not understand what all the hubbub is about. 

when i spoke to the people of some of these places id asked them about the radiation levels.  many times, i've heard the same response.  "The radiation levels are no more different than that of before the accident."  i didn't really know what that ment, but didn't sound so bad.  over there...life goes on as normal or try to. 

****///

Thank you, SHINNIDAN -- that is a huge relief to us -- very good to know!

We know that Mother Nature can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'...

but this just seemed SO big an event with so much lasting hardship, we were concerned.

• Upvote 1

***///

DITTO !  We hope she will always be well....!

****///

Thank you, SHINNIDAN -- that is a huge relief to us -- very good to know!

We know that Mother Nature can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'...

but this just seemed SO big an event with so much lasting hardship, we were concerned.

NP... of course you'll be concerned... we humans. ^_^

of course me will be well...been through far worst and scarier things.... :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1