Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's chat 8-28-13

Saint

Adam, two questions plz : 1-some years ago wasn't our Country's finances put under observation. ByIMF? somewhere around the time of major debt and CREDIT Ratings dropping?

Second- There is murmers of our money value being "reset" possibly... Can you enlighten Us on how and if this would affect our investment AND if you have knowledge Of such info. Thanks

Adam, it has been a while since I've written, I mainly review, especially your Wednesday Chats; and I thank you for being so informative on the DV. My question (more of your opinion) is with Maliki planning to go into joint ventures with India, and the number of Iraqi's fleeing Syria into Iraq, you would think with these additional financial challenges facing Iraq he would be positioning to RV. Do you think this is more of his plan to be involved in a number of issues and as you stated last week to gain strength in order to overturn term limits approved by the Iraqi Parliament, but still with the idea of an RV, or is he doing like Saddam did under sanctions, cutting back door deals to line his pockets, without intentions of an RV? Your opinion Sir.

Thank you and go RV.

RPMAC

***///

And if there's anything we DO know for SURE about the evil maliki,

it's this:

he'll do whatever's best for him, not the People of Iraq. <_<

If he empowers them financially with a RV-laced brownie baked full of hopium,

it'll be him hoping it charms them into giving HIM a 3rd term... whatta guy, right...?!

But SANDSTORM is right... Quien sabe... w/maliki, it's all speculation... just like the Dinar. :confused2:

Hi Adam,

Please see the link below.  Recently Maliki traveled to India to strike a deal with them, whereby India would accept Iraq's currency. 

Would this hinder the RV at all??

Thanks Much!

:shrug:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158774-india-and-iraq-consider-local-currencies-as-medium-of-exchange-after-rupee-decline/page-2#entry1249426

Mr. Montana, I have read some rumor that Iraq must be in and/or be a part of Article VIII in order for their currency to be recognized internationally before they can RV, what truth if any does this rumor have? Thank you very much!

Good Morning Adam my question is about the CBI.  Why do you think the the rate at the CBI never ever changes with all that has happen in the last month or two you would think that it would up or down at least sometime. Anyway Thanks for all the hard work I know that you put in the DV. Have a Great Day