Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rumored...rv wont be a currency trade...will be windfall profit taxed.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-25-2013-Gurus I4U-Jester-Zap-"How could O get away with charging us 50% tax? I agree 50% seems eccesive and totally usuary and unfair"

Could O be the RV hold up? Can O change the tax code on his own without going before the House? Is this a currency exchange or a windfall profit? Your views...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

TG I live in Canada

Move over mate...I have the desire to move to Vancouver BC. O will not only get his grand theif of stealing 50% but will erode every year after on investmests and intrests earned.

****////

"What difference does it make?!"...hilarious clinton

"we will punish the enemies of islam..."barack Hussein obummer

they're gonna make US bend over no matter what, believe THAT. <_<

****////

"What difference does it make?!"...hilarious clinton

"we will punish the enemies of islam..."barack Hussein obummer

All indications are this RV is here and the USA is the holdup.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

I'm paying well over 50% of my total income on taxes and so called fees Sgt.

As a small business owner  I pay 100% of the  SS SDI and other related payroll taxes along with  50 % of my employees. The State Minimum tax for my 2 small businesss  $800 each. Then throw in all of the cities I work in Local business licenses and fees.  Point and half on my Property. Half a dollar + a gallon at the pump.  Inflation from overspending is a hidden tax. Anyone believe it's at

1.9 % .  Everything I buy at 9%  here. New EPA fees and other environmental fees required for my electrical contracting business. Parking meters going up everywhere.  Went to Home Depot the other day and they now have a LUMBER fee attached from the State . Bought a can of concrete sealer and there was a 35 cent recycling fee.

I would be happy if it was only 50%

• Upvote 4

I'm paying well over 50% of my total income on taxes and so called fees Sgt.

As a small business owner  I pay 100% of the  SS SDI and other related payroll taxes along with  50 % of my employees. The State Minimum tax for my 2 small businesss  $800 each. Then throw in all of the cities I work in Local business licenses and fees.  Point and half on my Property. Half a dollar + a gallon at the pump.  Inflation from overspending is a hidden tax. Anyone believe it's at

1.9 % .  Everything I buy at 9%  here. New EPA fees and other environmental fees required for my electrical contracting business. Parking meters going up everywhere.  Went to Home Depot the other day and they now have a LUMBER fee attached from the State . Bought a can of concrete sealer and there was a 35 cent recycling fee.

I would be happy if it was only 50%

O talks often of a one time tax on millionaires. Could it be one time millionaire dinarians he is refering to?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

That's a gorgeous part of the country Luigi. The Pacific buts up against the mountains. I skied there about 20 yrs ago. Almost didn't want to go home.

Checked Vancouver in 1977. One of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen ( in North America).

Edited by umbertino

Move over mate...I have the desire to move to Vancouver BC. O will not only get his grand theif of stealing 50% but will erode every year after on investmests and intrests earned.

All indications are this RV is here and the USA is the holdup.

hahahahahahahahahahah

You have lost your mind Luigi 

Yep done went and slid off the deep end.

or are you just pumping again 

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Vancouver and surrounding areas are all beautiful, i.e. Victoria, Buchart Gardens, upstream in the salmon fishing areas.  All of the street signs in Vancouver are in Chinese...why? because it is my understanding that when China took over Hong Kong many years ago the wealthy left and brought their wealth to Vancouver area due to the cultural and weather similarities.....so I was told !!

In Canada it should be capital gain (25%) if own over a year.

But you never know with the tax man, many times they charge you and ask questions later.

They can use intimidating techniques like seize all ur bank accounts and wait for you in court.

Even if they fail they can appeil and appeil.

Sometimes it even become personnal because the person in charge of ur account can get a

bonus depending on how much money their work bring to the goverment.

So its going to wait and see and

seek advice when its going to RV with professional that will defend you and ur case if you get challendge by the tax man.

Vancouver and surrounding areas are all beautiful, i.e. Victoria, Buchart Gardens, upstream in the salmon fishing areas.  All of the street signs in Vancouver are in Chinese...why? because it is my understanding that when China took over Hong Kong many years ago the wealthy left and brought their wealth to Vancouver area due to the cultural and weather similarities.....so I was told !!

Stanley Park.......Magnificent.

from another source...

08-25-2013-Gurus I4U-Jester-Zap-"How could O get away with charging us 50% tax? I agree 50% seems eccesive and totally usuary and unfair"

Could O be the RV hold up? Can O change the tax code on his own without going before the House? Is this a currency exchange or a windfall profit? Your views...

first off i dont believe this rumor but in certain areas out east and california businesses are paying upwards of 61% tax between state and federal and that's people who actually worked for their money vs just invested in a currency. investments and short term gains are normally taxed at a much higher rate so does't seem completely out of the ordinary epsecially with this "you didn't build that" attitude of the currency administration.

• Upvote 1