Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Reporter Suggests Obama is Homosexual

yota691

Obummer is not homosexual. He SCREWS ALL Americans equally. He's an equal opportunity &^&^%$er.

That would make him a try-sexual. You know... try anything. We all know he admitted to doing a little "blowin" in his college days, if I remember correctly. That's probably as close to a confession as we're going to get. lol

You think!

Really?

Yeah, Ka Ka!

Tell us how you really feel!

Like Larry Craig, former Hon Senator from Idaho - a VERY straight Republican who for years ranted against the gays and created much anti-*** legislation.

Then he turned out to be *** himself. Tell us Ka Ka. Tell us the truth.

Oh, come on now...

No, they couldn't.

Little Georgie put a stop to that with a worldwide recession and two illegal wars, spying on the American people and sending our jobs to China....vote in another one?

Hell, Georgie was enough to vote in a liberal black man - twice!  (half white...sorry)

It'll be Hillarious next....better pray...

ROFL there's our litttle nutty professor now!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Do you know how many G*a*y* Republicans there are, SHABS...?  We know several.

And most of them are OUT and politically active.

And of the ones we know, we've yet to hear a story about sordid trysts in cheap,

filthy bath houses

like we have in regard to hobummer.  No class this guy. <_<

We say again, at first we thought it might just be progressive-bashing, but then more very personal,

detailed stories came out. 

We checked with "our G-a-ys".... they said they believed it, based on the story and who was telling it....

we're not f-a-g hags, but they DO love to talk and tell us "things".....

TPTB went to great lengths to make it lucrative to shut up about all this.

Entire SCRUB teams were hard at work taking as much dope smoke and stink they could off

hobummer.....

As his numbers continue to dip to new lows, and he disenfranchises more g-a-ys by not keeping his promises

(with the exception of "seeing to it" the SCOTUS broke the law on their behalf......)

now that he is no longer the golden boy in the shower, the stories are coming out... yes, indeed.

Which explains MOOCH-elle --- like we said - she looka lika man !  go figure. <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Downvote 1

But Cooked xxxxxxxx, brainwashing our youths to follow blindly in the ways of the loony liberals until they completely destroy America!!

ROFLMAO 

***///

...who is probably cheering from the rooftops about the forced implementation

of COMMONCORE in many of our schools now.  Disaster of the highest order.

We're fighting it here in Florida.... we know Texas is trying to eradicate it, too....

• Upvote 2

Most likely.  What a mess!! 

***///

...who is probably cheering from the rooftops about the forced implementation

of COMMONCORE in many of our schools now.  Disaster of the highest order.

We're fighting it here in Florida.... we know Texas is trying to eradicate it, too....

Maggie not that I disagree with you. I am wondering how you divide a country any more than this country is today. I my self have never seen this country so divided as we the people are today.  But I have never seen the deceit that has come from the cesspool(DC). Ever, Nor have I seen such a disregard for the Constitution as this group of progressives display on a daily basis, and then there is the spineless worms on the other side. :twocents:   

R2D2 :) I am as unhappy with our guberment as you are. The divide I was talking about is between us.

As you may know I'm an Independent... so I understand how hard it may be for a Republican or a Democrat right now.

Trust me the Democrats are just as unhappy about what is going on... Republicans pointing their fingers at them or vise versa... 

won't help bring us all together

Blaming our neighbors for the dimise of our country will do nothing but divide us further.

Left/Right need to come together... that is the only way we will get anywhere.

The divide works for THEM.

I love how the mods have let this fail of a thread continue . . . you know, with the classless name calling and all.

To each their own.

To each their own... Such Class.

• Upvote 2

This really is old news.  They have been saying this about Obutt since before the first election.  A man came out as supposed to having been his former lover and doing cocaine together.  There are those in his Chicago church who were a circle of homosexuals who Obutt was a part of.  There were also a number of those in that circle who knew Obutt who quietly disappeared under unusual circumstances. 

***///

Yup.  :bump:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

R2D2 :) I am as unhappy with our guberment as you are. The divide I was talking about is between us.

As you may know I'm an Independent... so I understand how hard it may be for a Republican or a Democrat right now.

Trust me the Democrats are just as unhappy about what is going on... Republicans pointing their fingers at them or vise versa... 

Blaming our neighbors for the dimise of our country will do nothing but divide us further.

To each their own... Such Class.

True words. Let's hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

• Upvote 1

This really is old news.  They have been saying this about Obutt since before the first election.  A man came out as supposed to having been his former lover and doing cocaine together.  There are those in his Chicago church who were a circle of homosexuals who Obutt was a part of.  There were also a number of those in that circle who knew Obutt who quietly disappeared under unusual circumstances. 

***///

Yup.           :bump:

One MORE reason why you should not watch FOX news. They are the worst news boardcast available. YUCK

........... and  you would propose, what? The lamestreampropaganda owned by the progressives. Maybe if people like yourself would open up to different thinking, like what is the real truth. That in it's self would be progress.................. :twocents:

• Downvote 1

Good Morning To You R2D2 :)

I'm just wondering... do you think Fox news is trying to "bring the country together"?

Can we all PLEASE stop the personal name calling. :rulez:

Thank you!

Carla

Thank You Carla :)

I love how the mods have let this fail of a thread continue . . . you know, with the classless name calling and all.

To each their own.

Instead of taking jabs at THE MODS, you may want to consider hitting your little report button so we can address the problem.  We can't read every post every second of the day.

• Upvote 1

Instead of taking jabs at THE MODS, you may want to consider hitting your little report button so we can address the problem.  We can't read every post every second of the day.

Carla all due respect :) I'm not taking jabs... I promise.

My experience from a long time ago...has been that it did no good. I gave up. :(

Appreciate You!

• Upvote 1