Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Reporter Suggests Obama is Homosexual

yota691

http://youtu.be/Z0Qu9Ez3dHk

Published on Aug 16, 2013

Fox Reporter Todd Starnes Suggests Obama is Homosexual - Todd Starnes covers "culture war news" for Fox News and has become quite a prominent mouthpiece for conservative Christians through his radio broadcasts and written commentaries. On Friday, he demonstrated his ability to stir dissension when he took up arms against President Obama for supporting LGBT athletes who might compete in the Olympics in Russia. Starnes concluded that Obama must favor *** athletes over straight athletes

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

This really is old news.  They have been saying this about Obutt since before the first election.  A man came out as supposed to having been his former lover and doing cocaine together.  There are those in his Chicago church who were a circle of homosexuals who Obutt was a part of.  There were also a number of those in that circle who knew Obutt who quietly disappeared under unusual circumstances. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yea Rightson... who cares at this point with all the other lies he's fed the American people, what's one more really?? Thanks for posting Yota, nothing surprises me about O!

No doubt my friend.  But now there appears to be more merit to the Chicago bath house stories!!  <_<  :o  ROFL  Oh BTW I was talking smack about Bama football on my Husker video topic, it could be game on LOL!!  :D

• Upvote 3

No doubt my friend. But now there appears to be more merit to the Chicago bath house stories!! <_<:o ROFL Oh BTW I was talking smack about Bama football on my Husker video topic, it could be game on LOL!! :D

Lol.. 6 day til kick off ROLL TIDE!!!! Yes, I've read alot on the bath houses thats been hard to ignore, I've given some merit to it for a while now...

Guilty of bama bashing here too.......

shy-cat-look.jpg

bad kitty...love ya bama!!!!!

Oh yea...and guilty of believing the bath house stories as well

I'm use to it.... hater's gonna hate and the Tide is still gonna kick azz!!! Love the bad kitty too!!

Lol.. 6 day til kick off ROLL TIDE!!!! Yes, I've read alot on the bath houses thats been hard to ignore, I've given some merit to it for a while now...

I'm use to it.... hater's gonna hate and the Tide is still gonna kick azz!!! Love the bad kitty too!!

I think a lot of professors hang out now in bath houses as well!!! <_<  

• Upvote 2

"On Friday, he demonstrated his ability to stir dissension..."

That is not helping... it just divides us further... It's time to come together.

Maggie no one will come together because they don't want to. It is better to come to the Dinar Forum and express your wants and desires.  As you see that ROW said what does it matter and 8 negatives sprang up because they must be friends or particapants in that lifestyle.  I guess whom ever negged him will remain nameless.  LOL.

September 14th, Bama will have their first lost of the Season.

• Upvote 1

"On Friday, he demonstrated his ability to stir dissension..."

That is not helping... it just divides us further... It's time to come together.

:twothumbs:  I'm with you Maggie!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama has been schlonging since he was in college with that Pakistani student...but the brain dead and zombie Demoncrats and Liberals tend to DENY the truth/facts regarding their F****t MUSLIM COMMUNIST Usurper odumdumb Obama.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Obama has been schlonging since he was in college with that Pakistani student...but the brain dead and zombie Demoncrats and Liberals tend to DENY the truth/facts regarding their F****t MUSLIM COMMUNIST Usurper odumdumb Obama.

ROFL, Ok Kaduku tell us how you really feel and this time don't sugar coat it!!   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

ROFL, Ok Kaduku tell us how you really feel and this time don't sugar coat it!!   :twothumbs:

Can't stand any CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LYING SOBs...especially the idiot in office NOW, who was put there by CORRUPTED PROGRESSIVE DEMONCRATS AND LIBERALS  by covering up this MUSLIM'S BACKGROUND as an ILLEGAL ALIEN FROM KENYA!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Can't stand any CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LYING SOBs...especially the idiot in office NOW, who was put there by CORRUPTED PROGRESSIVE DEMONCRATS AND LIBERALS  by covering up this MUSLIM'S BACKGROUND as an ILLEGAL ALIEN FROM KENYA!!!

I'd say that pretty well sums it up and I'm with ya!   :lol:  :lol:  :D

• Upvote 2

Shame the GOP couldn't run somebody that could beat him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maggie not that I disagree with you. I am wondering how you divide a country any more than this country is today. I my self have never seen this country so divided as we the people are today.  But I have never seen the deceit that has come from the cesspool(DC). Ever, Nor have I seen such a disregard for the Constitution as this group of progressives display on a daily basis, and then there is the spineless worms on the other side. :twocents:   

Edited by R2D2
  • Upvote 2

I think a lot of professors hang out now in bath houses as well!!! <_<  

You think!

Really?

Yeah, Ka Ka!

Tell us how you really feel!

Like Larry Craig, former Hon Senator from Idaho - a VERY straight Republican who for years ranted against the gays and created much anti-*** legislation.

Then he turned out to be *** himself. Tell us Ka Ka. Tell us the truth.

Oh, come on now...

Shame the GOP couldn't run somebody that could beat him.

No, they couldn't.

Little Georgie put a stop to that with a worldwide recession and two illegal wars, spying on the American people and sending our jobs to China....vote in another one?

Hell, Georgie was enough to vote in a liberal black man - twice!  (half white...sorry)

It'll be Hillarious next....better pray...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3