Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Appendix: the time is not suitable for the deletion of zeros due to rising inflation

yota691

•  
  •  

25-08-2013 11:52 AM

Baghdad (news) .. He competent economic affairs as Abdul Hadi, the time was not suitable for the project to delete the zeros from the currency because of high rates of inflation in Iraq. said Abdul Hadi (of the Agency news): The central bank determines the time for the process to delete the zeros and that need to be determinants and data deal with the bank high level of transparency. said: that the time is not suitable for the process of deletion of zeros, because the process of inflation continues to rise in Iraq, despite that these percentages are not large, indicating that the deletion process needed to stabilize the Iraqi currency in order to facilitate the citizen. noted that the Economic Commission Parliamentary suggested that the date of implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency at the beginning of next year. / End / 5. b. PVC /

Same story, tomorrow we must remove the zeros, never changes this country will be like this next year same time. 10 years and still have nothing has changed.

***///

If they've suggested, implied, determined and actually stated emphatically that they are not

doing anything with those zeros until next year, why do we keep seeing these articles? :confused2:

Are they trying to convince everybody that they aren't lying this time? <_<

I believe you both are on the right track , but  it isn`t g.o.i.  or  c.b.i.  with this story ,   what I think may be happening is , at the local  area newspaper , or media release area , they keep getting new reporters and new columnist ,  they stumble on to old stories we have already seen and hashed out as either b.s. articles , or we wait and see articles ,  but this new person is so intent on doing a great job at the city desk. that they do not notice  that the article is really almost 1 or 2 years old .....    when the dinar re-values  it will take these new reporters  about 2 years to have the reports right  :lol:

• Upvote 3

I believe you both are on the right track , but  it isn`t g.o.i.  or  c.b.i.  with this story ,   what I think may be happening is , at the local  area newspaper , or media release area , they keep getting new reporters and new columnist ,  they stumble on to old stories we have already seen and hashed out as either b.s. articles , or we wait and see articles ,  but this new person is so intent on doing a great job at the city desk. that they do not notice  that the article is really almost 1 or 2 years old .....    when the dinar re-values  it will take these new reporters  about 2 years to have the reports right  :lol:

***///

We LOVE this post...!  :twothumbs:

Coffee shot out our noses and again scared 'OlSarge's Giant Cat ! :lol: Too funny !

• Upvote 1

***///

We LOVE this post...!  :twothumbs:

Coffee shot out our noses and again scared 'OlSarge's Giant Cat ! :lol: Too funny !

uhhhh  when you say --- our---   how many of you are at your location reading of same page ?   mmmmmm Siamese twins ?  and blondes ;)

• Upvote 2

Why did Iraq get released from chapter 7 and since then these clowns did nothing. WOW I beginning to think this will go on for years without RV unless they get new leadership that will force RV. How long will they continue to have their own citizens suffer

• Upvote 1

Why did Iraq get released from chapter 7 and since then these clowns did nothing. WOW I beginning to think this will go on for years without RV unless they get new leadership that will force RV. How long will they continue to have their own citizens suffer

Not that I profess to understand anything about anything, but I am absolutely blown away that NOTHING has come as a result of the chapter 7 release. Nothing.

***///

If they've suggested, implied, determined and actually stated emphatically that they are not

doing anything with those zeros until next year, why do we keep seeing these articles? :confused2:

Are they trying to convince everybody that they aren't lying this time? <_<

its politics. Many different factions and groups putting in their views of opinion. Some for, some against. The cbis plan is getting attention, obviously why there continues to be so much input on the subject. But, it's like everything else in Iraq, they never all agree

Unfortunately....I believe them. We already know that they have a very large money supply. This is known as hyperinflation, and this is not good. If no other country is willing to except their currency, and they continue to use USD as their primary means, the value of the Dinar will continue to fall. It doesn't matter if they have all the oil in the world, it they continue to sell it in other foreign currencies or trade oil for other needed  things, they will remain a third world country just like many other producing nations.

We hardly hear anything about capital investments or any new technology investments. Liquidity or cash-in-hand doesn't provide enough information toward their long-term goals. Economies-of-scale is also important in fulfilling a long-term economic plan.

Although Iraq has been officially lifted from UN Chapter VII sanctions, this continues to look and feel like they are being hit with barriers and tariffs through globalization. I believe that is why the North Kurdistan region is cutting deals with the rest of the world. Because if they don't do something, their already established government will crumble just like the rest of Iraq. 

I speculate that the Northern Region will separate from Iraq to become autonomous very soon, after all....they have most of the oil.

• Upvote 2

I hate this is happening, but many nations with an abundance of nature resources are being used up by industrialized nations in this same manner. Oil IS NOT SUSTAINABLE, and it has high costs to include global warming, medical bills due to pollution and many other abnormalities. All it takes is for a company such as Tesla to continue improving its technology toward goods such as the electrical car and it'll be a done deal for Iraq. These new technologies have already been implemented in 2010 by the European Commission in an energy initiative plan which has goals to reduce more of their carbon footprint from unsustainable resources by 2020 and deeper by 2050.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Same story, tomorrow we must remove the zeros, never changes this country will be like this next year same time. 10 years and still have nothing has changed.

Boozer I feel your frustration but at some point they will increase the value of their currency. Iraq is under tremendous pressure to do this. I have traveled to several places in the ME frequently for my job and talk to a lot of people there. I really don't see how they can keep delaying this because Iraq has as much or more value in resources as Kuwait & Saudi Arabia. Iraqi people expect to live at high levels as do Kuwaiti's and Iranians. I feel with all the billions$ being invested from many countries that their currency will be worth much more in the future. I hope near future.

This has been going on far too long. I suspect that some multinational firm is purchasing oil from Iraq - pennies on the dollar - and selling to the rest of the world at market prices. Value doesn't necessarily have to come in the form of currency, especially if it's only supported by the good faith of a country. The market has always been volatile but with the financial crisis of the Eurozone and the U.S. (both are global industrial world leaders) to trade oil for clean drinking water (a scarce resource for the Middle East) could be proven more valuable than trading currency.

Again, I hate this! It seems and feel like some multinational firm is making money hands-over-fist. There are no reported signs of economic improvements and achievements anywhere.

I would speculate that some brilliant firm has singled out this country, thus shutting them down from the global markets and now bleeding them. 

• Upvote 1

If they are trying to confuse us, they sure are doing a good job of it!! Every single day they are saying something different....this is absolutely ridiculous!! Dealing with Iraq is like dealing with 5-year olds! I just don't get it. They talk, talk, talk and then give excuse after excuse. I just don't even know what to think anymore.

If they are trying to confuse us, they sure are doing a good job of it!! Every single day they are saying something different....this is absolutely ridiculous!! Dealing with Iraq is like dealing with 5-year olds! I just don't get it. They talk, talk, talk and then give excuse after excuse. I just don't even know what to think anymore.

Maybe parliament is actually held at a daycare center... Hmm...