Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Antoinette Tuff Becomes Bravest Lady Ever After Talking Down a Would-Be School Shooter

GPCarter

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/antoinette-tuff-georgia-school-shooting

Twenty-year-old Michael Brandon Hill stormed an elementary school in Decatur, Georgia on Tuesday, armed with an assault rifle and various other weapons — but none of the 870 students were harmed thanks to the incredible bravery of school clerk Antoinette Tuff. Instead of running, she spoke plainly to Hill about her own life and prayed for them both.

Tuff is downplaying her heroism to the media, via NPR: "I just started talking to him ... and let him know what was going on with me and that it would be OK. And then let him know that he could just give himself up. ... I told him to put [the guns] on the table, empty his pockets. He had me actually get on the intercom and tell everybody he was sorry, too. I give it all to God. I'm not the hero. I was terrified."

And from ABC News: "The school clerk said she tried to keep the assailant calm by asking him his name but, she said, at first he wouldn't tell it to her. Then, he began listening to her tell her life story. She said she told him about how her marriage fell apart after 33 years and the 'roller coaster' of opening her own business." At one point, she tells Hill that she had considered suicide. "You gonna be okay," she says. "We're not gonna hate you."

Listen to the awe-inspiring 911 call:

GPCarter Thank you I was very happy to see no one was hurt or killed.

I am glad to see that she believes in her faith enough to stay and do what she did. At one point the shooter was about to leave to start shooting kids but she got him to stay in the room with her. This was AFTER he had already had a shoot out with the police. He told her he had nothing to live for, planned to die that day and planned to take others with him. She humanized him, told him he was loved and that he had things to live for. She told him her story and how she bounced back and that helped.

If you have not watched the video on that site you should. It is 16+ minutes. The Heroism this lady showed and the way that she showed her faith and honored God gave me tears of Joy. While the President and the rest of the world is calling her a hero she is downplaying everything and giving all honor to God. This lady's faith allowed her to take down a shooter with multiple guns and over 500 rounds with out any force. She eventually got him to give up, put all his weapons and ammo on the counter. and lay down without killing anyone. I don't think a professional negotiator could have done any better. With this ONE act, she has done more than Obama has done. Maybe he should giver her his undeserved Nobel Prize for Peace.

As soon as the RV happens I will definitely be sending her something to help with her multiple disabled child. He has some very severe issues which I know can't be cheap to provide care for.

Edited by GPCarter