Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy: Oil and Gas Law will vote him in two months

yota691

mmmm maybe the rough translations is  : parliament will vote into law, the gas and oil law,  { h,c,l, }  in 2 months   all they need to say I guess,  they must be thinking all of Iraq  is waiting on this also and know what this means in short sentence form

At least "two months" sounds better than "soon"...

Yeah, I agree. At least they didn't say 2014. Two months from now is a lot better than June 2014.

I'm wondering vote who in do they mean HCL .???

When it reads  "him"... they are just referring to "it"... not a person. It has to do with the translation. They will vote on oil and gas law in 2 months.

Bing translate

Energy: oil and gas law to vote on it within two months
Thursday, 22 July 2013 14: 26 Noor

So what are you saying Sep is the vote ?       the way I see it in Iraq its ,,why do today when you can put off till SOON .

I'm betting on September 11, 2013 - look at other things that have happened on 9/11? Just a thought :shrug: .

Hey. I can dream can't I?

GO RV @ $3.33

WM13

Don't go there.

Some cracked-out Guru will start saying that

it's going to happen on September 11th and

be $9.11 to 1...

Or worse, on September 11th,

and will be $20.13 to 1.

Edited by mrparrot

This just feels like it's never going to end.    I think Im going to throw up....... :huh:  :blink:  :(

What happened to all that BS that this was gonna be the best Ramadan ever ?   It came and went and nothing happened !

These people are so full of kaka and they're lier's too.

Im sooooooo mad......... :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:       Wait till we RV Im gonna go over there and tell them off. :banhammer:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1