Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Imagine if G.W. Bush said: If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher Lane

yota691

Imagine if G.W. Bush said: If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher Lane

Posted by: David Rufful August 22, 2013

131.jpg

Imagine the Left’s reaction if the shocking, inter-racial murder of Christopher Lane had occurred when G.W Bush was president and he had stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Christopher,” or “Christopher Lane could’ve been me 35 years ago.” Undoubtedly, the race-peddlers and entire grievance industry would’ve interpreted his comments as a subtle war declaration against Black America.  Yet, when President Obama made these statements about Trayvon Martin, the Lefties claimed that he wasn’t being divisive, he was simply “keepin’ it real.”

The racial dynamics of both Christopher Lane and Trayvon Martin’s scenarios have many people focusing on the similarities.  I, on the other hand, see stark contrasts.

Unlike Trayvon Martin, Christopher Lane doesn’t have powerful, race-baiting allies in the Oval Office, Justice Department, media, and entertainment industry.  Assuredly, General Holder will not use Chris Lane’s senseless murder as a catalyst to pursue his often-requested national race dialogue.  Nope.  Nor will the Justice Department zealously create a tips hotline (in Zimmerman-likefashion) to build an airtight case against the Chris Lane’s shooter for a civil rights violation or hate crime, even though the alleged gunman once tweeted,“90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.

There will not be nationwide “stop the violence” marches with fed-up participants wearing baseball hats to honor Chris Lane.   In fact, this generic tweet from Jesse Jackson, which was likely written by his public relations aides, is all that Chris Lane’s parents are likely to receive.  It stated, “Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail.”  Apparently, the deepest emotion that this so-called human rights activist was able to muster for Chris Lane was a figurative frown.  This guy issuch a phony!

Unlike Trayvon Martin’s parents, no mainstream American publication willfeature Chris Lane’s parents and siblings on its cover with the caption “We Are Chris.”  Nor will any mainstream publication with a majority White readership use his death to launch a “Save our Sons” campaign, despite the statistical fact that more Whites are killed annually by Blacks than Blacks are killed by Whites. Opportunistic celebrities will not elevate Chris Lane to cultural icon status and the Smithsonian Institution will not consider incorporating any of his jogging apparel from the murder scene into its historic catalogue.  Even Oklahoma’s Stand Your Ground laws have escaped Florida-like scrutiny because Chris Lane never had a chance to stand his ground.  

• Upvote 4

obama and all of his DEMONCRAT & LIBERAL CLOWNS, are just that...CLOWNS, HYPOCRITE CLOWNS to be EXACT!!!! They are the most RACIST ADMINISTRATION ever in the history of the WHITE HOUSE...WHAT A SHAME, THE MOST EMBARASSING BLUNDER TO EVER HAPPEN BY PUTTING A MUSLIM, FRAUD, IMPOSTER, CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, TREASONOUS, FORGERER, MURDERER SOB IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE U.S..

A DAMN SHAME AMERICA!!!

obama and all of his DEMONCRAT & LIBERAL CLOWNS, are just that...CLOWNS, HYPOCRITE CLOWNS to be EXACT!!!! They are the most RACIST ADMINISTRATION ever in the history of the WHITE HOUSE...WHAT A SHAME, THE MOST EMBARASSING BLUNDER TO EVER HAPPEN BY PUTTING A MUSLIM, FRAUD, IMPOSTER, CHRONIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, TREASONOUS, FORGERER, MURDERER SOB IN THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE U.S..

A DAMN SHAME AMERICA!!!

Correction , " blunders" ... 2x ..   He is inept ... :shrug: <  When asked a serious question ...

When Obama said "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" he was basing that on the assumption that Trayvon was profiled because of the color of his skin.  If that had been true then his comments would have been appropriate.  Black people are racially profiled in America.  I don't think there's any doubt about that.  Obama's problem isn't that he's a race baiter.  His problem is that he tends to talk before he has the facts.  I don't believe there's any evidence that Chris Lane was racially profiled.  One of the three juveniles arrested was white.  And it looks like the next victim on their agenda was black.  I also don't believe that there was any evidence that Trayvon Martin was racially profiled.  I believe we have a tendency in America to assume that racism is an issue in these situations when it often isn't.  Sometimes it is, but not always.

• Upvote 1

When Obama said "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" he was basing that on the assumption that Trayvon was profiled because of the color of his skin.  If that had been true then his comments would have been appropriate.  Black people are racially profiled in America.  I don't think there's any doubt about that.  Obama's problem isn't that he's a race baiter.  His problem is that he tends to talk before he has the facts.  I don't believe there's any evidence that Chris Lane was racially profiled.  One of the three juveniles arrested was white.  And it looks like the next victim on their agenda was black.  I also don't believe that there was any evidence that Trayvon Martin was racially profiled.  I believe we have a tendency in America to assume that racism is an issue in these situations when it often isn't.  Sometimes it is, but not always.

Martin WAS profiled , And that is the way the World works .. Always has and always will .. Even if You live in Utopia ..

• Upvote 2

***///

The evil trio of thugs who murdered Mr. Lane are themselves "victims" of an ignorant

mind-set brought on by a myriad of influencing factors in their "environment".... 

Criminal-element family members,

lack of guidance, supervision and education,

easy procurement of illegal drugs, 

perpetual victim-mentality,

influencing by a wrong-headed media culture,

irresponsible gun owners who let the weapons out of their possession and into the hands of these thugs,

Ya'll get the idea here...... <_<

And although none of this proffers a "pass" for their actions,

you will still hear the race-baiting talking heads spew this all day long.

Proclaiming their innocence due to OUR short-comings.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Zimmerman called 911 to report suspicious behavior, not skin color.  He wasn't even sure Trayvon was black until about halfway through the call when he got a better look at him.

Good point. He actually did not even mention color until he was asked by the dispatcher. Of course when the tape was "edited" it was done to make it seem as though he was being racist or profiling. I figure it would be hard to profile in that instance when it is dark, raining, the person's face (color) is concealed by a hoodie and you are behind them. The media and racists just wanted to use this as a reason to divide people. They must separate people because if we all get along and work together we could do great things like take our country back from unlawful and corrupt governments. If we spend our time talking about race, trying to prove who is racist, who kills who the most etc. we can't focus on other things like SOLUTIONS. Time is a limited commodity. If we are spending all our time on one thing, we can't spend it on another. The government wants us spending our time on these issues so we don't all work together. That is their biggest fear. They would hate to see all of the people of the UNITED States become UNITED themselves.

When the BLACK neighbourhood watch guy shot and killed the 17 year old white kid (with the second shot done AFTER he was down and on the ground) he was treated the same way as Zimmerman. He was also found not guilty. No one said anything about that. It got some local attention but hardly any national attention. Not even from white media. At one point I thought that Limbaugh, Oriley or someone would at least mention it. I created a topic here on the forum about that case to try and give it some attention. I also posted in on FB and shared with my LinkedIn groups. Sadly, even people that write articles like this don't even mention it. And that case was nearly the same exact situation as the Zimmerman case. This time it was a black guy (on neighboorhood watch) who shot and killed a white kid. There are lots of cases where blacks shot whites and were found not guilty---some even in Florida---so I wish people would publish more stories like that. I did it to show any black who is racist that there are plenty of examples where blacks did the same thing as Zimmerman AND got the same treatment. One guy in Florida shot and killed two white supremacists while he was inside his car. They were seen jumping on the hood, kicking the car, yelling racist things etc. Instead of driving off, the guy in the car shot both of them killing one. He was found not guilty. The case was questionable because everyone thought he should have fled the situation but the law said he did not have a duty to flee. So he got off. He simply said he feared for his life.

Re Zimmerman, the fact that he grew up with black people in his household, dated black girls, took a black girl to prom and mentored young black kids after school is all something someone racist against blacks would not do.

• Upvote 1