Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Caution.....Video .. "Islamic State of Iraq" executed three truck drivers in Anbar

yota691

Everybody loves looking at a train wreck, just look at the number of views. Pretty sick if you ask me.

It Is REAL SICK!

I honestly wasn't going to post and I didn't view the video because I didn't even need to put that into my head.

I will say there are many good folks here that bring in good info and give sound post... and that is why I still come here.

Otherwise... NO WAY! :)

Edited by Maggie123

I watched it, I think its important to understand what the real meaning of Tolerance is, blanket tolerance of all cultures being pushed on Americans now is ignorant not racist, a better / true understanding of what some of these values are is important. Lets pull back the curtain and see it all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I watched this video and it made me sick to my stomach!!  

I removed the video from this thread, If you want to see the video you can click on the link and watch it from the original site!!

Yota691, hope you understand as this is a little to harsh!!  Please don't be offended by me removing the video as the article is still here for everyone to read!  Thanks for all you do here at DV! Your AWESOME!

• Upvote 2

Thank You DiveDeepSix... Last time I called something like this fake... I got kicked around the block. :D

Just gotta wonder who hired the person behind the camera... don't you?

Does make you wonder who shot it and why?

If you watch right at about 7:50 to 8:00 minute mark you will also see the gunman pull one of the drivers back a little bit away from the road.  Why?  My theory is they wanted to make it look more real with the bullets hitting the dirt, if they would have hit the pavement it wouldn't have had any visual effect.  So they pull them back to keep the dirt between the supposed victims and the road to make it look like a shooting.  I would've been more then a little nervous with this moron firing bullets into the ground over my head just the gravel flying up in your face would be bad, also why they jump around with each shot, if they were hit, they wouldn't have stayed like that either, most likely would've started flopping around in what looked like a seizure.  I'd bet on it being a complete FAKE!! 

• Upvote 2

I believe this video is fake too. If not this particular group has a heart. There’s no footage of the bodies after the 9:34 mark (when the body in the middle is having a rope put around its neck) until the 9:51 mark (pause it) where you can see the bodies hanging across the street. If this was real no one would be able to comment on the number of thread views because it would have been pulled. Not to be to graphic but head shots at that range would be to gruesome to watch. I think it’s staged but point well taken you sick bastar…..ds.

• Upvote 2

Animals....Animals.  What do you do with a rabid animal...you kill it.  These people are animals who deserve to be eradicated.  Do not talk with them.  Do not bargain with them.  Eradicate them with bullets coated in pork blood.

It worked for BlackJack Pershing.

war in and of itself is beyond animalistic.  at least animals kill for survival.  most of war involves money, currency, fiat pieces of paper with value that really doesn't exist.  what is even more sad is that ALL sides are committing these same travesties and they ALL believe that God supports their flag and effort.  i admonish all to keep your children out of their sick delusional game.

I truly thank God that my allegiance is with the Kingdom of God and His righteous.  His kingdom is not meat or drink (money) but righteous, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost.  His kingdom shall have no end and I have no fear of terrorist, banksters, murderers and their ilks for they have no place.  Thank you Jesus!

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God." - I Corinthians 6:9 - 11

• Upvote 2

i am surprise that alot of you guys have no clue whats really goin on..these are the islamist group the usa government support these are the guys that stay on the outskirt and kill then when instructed goes in to do damage.same thing in syria,iraq and so forth did you even tkae notice of their vehicles how good conditions there are in and they have ammunitions for days they are well funded.did they ook like they are scared are in a hurry? nope.now these guys have been brought to here in usa secretly and you don't even know it and they are getting jobs and laws are implementing for them too when the time come for them to stop up and reighn then it will be..you know anything about the brotherhood here in the usa that been given high controlling positions? why you think the fight to put morsi back in power? did you know the queen,prince charles and them are also muslims and support islamist? and the powers here in the usa support it? the world trde center is down do you know what is built in replacement instead? yep for the muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_daKR7Ee-I

prince charles pushing support for islamist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvO5ejUF38U

the new tower watch and learn

I think it's faked, watch the bullets hit the ground, there is no spray thru or anything remotely close to it.  If they were shot at that range with that caliber of a rifle their lungs and spines would be laying in the dirt in front of them.  Looks like he was shooting over their heads into the dirt then they had some fake blood that leaked out at the very very end.  Anyone who's ever even hunted big game knows what a bullet does coming out the other end of a body full of mostly water, this is not that.  Plus you don't see any impacts from the bullets in the back of their shirts, no blood stains on the backs even after they've laid there for a long time, they flinch with each shot which they wouldn't do if they were hit, and in most cases being shot at that range again with that caliber it would have driven them into the dirt, not just let them wiggle around like that.

It could be real but I'd say this is a FAKE, hell special effects look more realistic then this job did.

You did not look close enough..there were impact movement on back of shirt....LOOK AGAIN

The shooters WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!

You did not look close enough..there were impact movement on back of shirt....LOOK AGAIN

The shooters WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!

I slowed it down and watched it again, you can see the shirts move, but it looks like the shock from the muzzle causing it, still no impact or marks nor are there any blood stains which would be there almost instantly but never appear.  You can also see where the bullets hit the ground, but if they really passed thru a body you would also see a big spray of blood, bone, etc. out to where the bullets impacted.  Spray thru, and there isn't any at all, ever.  If this was real you'd have blood everywhere, not just a little leaking out from a blood bag someone was laying on at the very end of the video.  You'd also see a mist in the air on these impacts if they were real, go youtube search some big game kills where you can see actual bullet impacts and you will know exactly where I'm coming from.

I could be wrong on this because I wasn't there, but I doubt it very much.  As far as burning in hell, I agree, actually all the stone agers over there can burn for their atrocities committed against helpless women and children bunch of damn animals.

• Upvote 1

this is not fake people its just too hard for you to believe its very real.peopl finding diffrent scenarios to come up with something to say its fake...you guys have no clue of what really going on out there my gosh.you think the world trade center destroy on its own?you guys in the investment of the dinar and you hear them talk about mass graves recovery and what not and yet still not believe.i cant go in details you guys have to do your own work so you understand what the heck is goin on.the infiltration is happening here in the usa right now there will also bee a muslim march,coron will be use in schools instead of the bible and it goes on and on.this is lucifiran cult running the entire system its not a joke.cant believe you guys don't want to watch to see whats really happening or saying it fake because? what you think is going on in egypy,syria,libya open up your eyes people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlVuOeepCo

Do you actually believe this report or video?

Do you think Israel wants to destroy those around her and occupy them or just be left alone and not get bombed or have suicide terrorists attack her? Thy are a strong nation but listen to the Arab people around her. D they want to coexist or destroy Israel? They admit their goal... Just listen.

If you believe down the line our kids won't have to deal with this... You Are VERY wrong.

Just saying... Seriously...

I agree... this is just more propaganda to raise fear and hate... note the religious spin on it?

This is designed to get the US citizens to think sending their kids into the "industrial war machine" would be a just and noble thing to do.

Seems to be working on you... You go do a "clean sweep" if you think it's time.

Damn It! Just Keep OUR Kids Out Of It!!!

Thank You DiveDeepSix... Last time I called something like this fake... I got kicked around the block. :D

Just gotta wonder who hired the person behind the camera... don't you?

Maggie I wish we could bury our heads in the sand and it will all be just fine.

I want to know from a ballistics expert not people who know when them RV will happen on this site. Tired of conspiracy theories and some people here who don't take the time to investigate the news. Basically, educated guesses are better than fools folly.

I hope this RV s soon, so I can step away from this site... Slowly while not turning my back to it. LOL

• Downvote 1