Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Caution.....Video .. "Islamic State of Iraq" executed three truck drivers in Anbar

yota691

24/08/2013 14:22

8782.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk: revealing video clip published in the newly ÇáíćĘíćČ, the process of the feet of unidentified gunmen belonging to the organization of what is known as the State of Iraq and Syria to the execution of three Islamic  truck drivers in western Iraq.

The gunmen also shows a video clip, which runs for 11 minutes, turn three trucks on the highway between the city of Ramadi and the Syrian border, insurgents make drivers يترجلون of trucks, interrogation begins on the number of rak'ahs prayer ..

It appears from the form of drivers, they are simple people and unfamiliar, but continued to fear emanates from their faces, and clearly both saw passage, have not gone only minutes, until the "Abu Aisha", which reminds him a present in the video, by dragging them and throwing them on the sand.

And pulls Abu Aisha sections of his weapon, to shoot, with the words "Allahu Akbar" ..

He did not comment Many of those who saw the section but chose some of them silent, because what happened it was murder and clear, and not justified until the reasons for Altcfhirien, but the gunman when he spoke with them, he chose Quranic verse to justify done criminal "Fight the polytheists all as fight against you all, and know that Allah is with the pious. "

The killing of these three because they are Nusayris, minority Syrian violated "حرائر Muslims," ​​according to the militants, and although this armed Remember the verse mentioned above, but he did not remember it seems the moment commencing with his friends death verse that says "No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another."

"Obelisk" put before you this video, which give way to enrich the dialogue through a projector on whether al-Qaeda cells have woke up in western Iraq ..

Edited by Bumper64
video of these 3 being murdered was removed

I watched into  1.55 minute mark ....  stopped there ,.. it looks like the  these tribe guys are off shoots of some other bunch,   and looks also like the truckers were suppose to pay some sort of black mail fee  for transportation rights ,, black market  terror .. noticed they use the back roads  , not high ways where they can be caught .....   take only one  A.T.  10   attack  air craft to take out the whole line of trucks

Iraq has a long way to go.  It does show that you can not give a country freedom, they must fight for it, if they truly want it.  I will say this for the shooters - You will reap what you sow, if not in this life, then for all eternity.  A truly sad event.

• Upvote 3

This was an eye opening film of man's inhumanity to man, and just how little thugs in foreign countries value human life.  Can't help but consider that these three men had families waiting for them to return home, and yet not knowing what their supposed crimes were, it appears that the law of the land is up for grabs.  I would be interested to know who the person was doing the filming, and what the political purpose was of placing it online.  It's obviously political, but I would like to know who it was trying to convey a message to, other than the world that they are in control, and don't cross "this line" in the sand.

Rebellious scum trying to be leaders who take over governments.  These guys have come in from Syria, recruited individual on the fringe or who have some dislike for the way they have been treated, and they need money for their family, so they join these "dog packs" to loot, murder, and terrorize the innocent.  

Iraq doesn't have the mental strength to send out the troops and wipe these people out!  They will continue to work of the fringe until they gather too large of a force to be defeated.  Delay for GOI will destroy the nation.   

Remember, all you that are saying that Islam is a way of peace, this is what can be expected under an Islamic controlled government.  JMO.

• Upvote 3

24/08/2013 14:22

8782.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk: revealing video clip published in the newly ÇáíćĘíćČ, the process of the feet of unidentified gunmen belonging to the organization of what is known as the State of Iraq and Syria to the execution of three Islamic  truck drivers in western Iraq.

The gunmen also shows a video clip, which runs for 11 minutes, turn three trucks on the highway between the city of Ramadi and the Syrian border, insurgents make drivers يترجلون of trucks, interrogation begins on the number of rak'ahs prayer ..

It appears from the form of drivers, they are simple people and unfamiliar, but continued to fear emanates from their faces, and clearly both saw passage, have not gone only minutes, until the "Abu Aisha", which reminds him a present in the video, by dragging them and throwing them on the sand.

And pulls Abu Aisha sections of his weapon, to shoot, with the words "Allahu Akbar" ..

He did not comment Many of those who saw the section but chose some of them silent, because what happened it was murder and clear, and not justified until the reasons for Altcfhirien, but the gunman when he spoke with them, he chose Quranic verse to justify done criminal "Fight the polytheists all as fight against you all, and know that Allah is with the pious. "

The killing of these three because they are Nusayris, minority Syrian violated "حرائر Muslims," ​​according to the militants, and although this armed Remember the verse mentioned above, but he did not remember it seems the moment commencing with his friends death verse that says "No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another."

"Obelisk" put before you this video, which give way to enrich the dialogue through a projector on whether al-Qaeda cells have woke up in western Iraq ..

COWARD'S. JUST LIKE THE GANGS IN THE USA. THINK THERE TUFF IN A PACK, BUNCHA OF ******* ALONE. STAND UP TO THESE BASTARDS, TAKE EM OUT. NEVER BACK DOWN.

PEACE TO THESE MEN'S FAMILIES, ULTIMATE JUSTICE WILL BE BROUGHT TO THESE COWARD'S.

Time for the USA to go do a clean sweep... The issue is the lack of fear of those who commit terror in these regions.

They are looked at as tough guys. Make these and others as examples of just how low these terrorists really are, as scum.

There own people need not fear but condem and ridicule them.

Low life bastards.

I think it's faked, watch the bullets hit the ground, there is no spray thru or anything remotely close to it.  If they were shot at that range with that caliber of a rifle their lungs and spines would be laying in the dirt in front of them.  Looks like he was shooting over their heads into the dirt then they had some fake blood that leaked out at the very very end.  Anyone who's ever even hunted big game knows what a bullet does coming out the other end of a body full of mostly water, this is not that.  Plus you don't see any impacts from the bullets in the back of their shirts, no blood stains on the backs even after they've laid there for a long time, they flinch with each shot which they wouldn't do if they were hit, and in most cases being shot at that range again with that caliber it would have driven them into the dirt, not just let them wiggle around like that.

It could be real but I'd say this is a FAKE, hell special effects look more realistic then this job did.

• Upvote 3

this should get taking off here its sick...

I agree... this is just more propaganda to raise fear and hate... note the religious spin on it?

This is designed to get the US citizens to think sending their kids into the "industrial war machine" would be a just and noble thing to do.

Time for the USA to go do a clean sweep...

Seems to be working on you... You go do a "clean sweep" if you think it's time.

Damn It! Just Keep OUR Kids Out Of It!!!

It could be real but I'd say this is a FAKE, hell special effects look more realistic then this job did.

Thank You DiveDeepSix... Last time I called something like this fake... I got kicked around the block. :D

Just gotta wonder who hired the person behind the camera... don't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Definitely a fake.

Is Almasalah.com legit/a propaganda site/biased? Anyone?

The newshounds here are diligent, and much appreciated but I as a regular joe have no clue what is real news here. :shrug::confused:

I know... but it's not that hard once you develope an eye for it. ;)  

This site has given me a lot of practice and experience at recognizing lies... I love it here and for THAT one thing alone...

I'm Greatful! :)