Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mahma Khalil: Central Bank of the demands of a new plan to raise the value of the dinar

yota691

•  
  •  

24-08-2013 02:33 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Demanded economic and investment commission parliamentary, the central bank put a new plan to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar, noting that the bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil at a press conference attended by the Agency (news) a copy of it : The Balance sovereign Iraqi exceeded more than 76 billion dollars distributed in international banks and there is increasing balance Add to that we are out of Chapter VII and still exchange rate dollar (1200), stressing that the committee demanded that the Central Bank to improve the dinar against the dollar. explained : that the central bank has failed to invest historic achievement which Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, which was supposed to lead to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies. said: The Economic Commission calls for officials at the central bank to develop a new strategy and plan effective during the period of time to raise the the value of the Iraqi dinar for the advancement of economic reality. / End / h. P /

• Upvote 6

Mahma Khalil: Central Bank of the demands of a new plan to raise the value of the dinar

•  
  •  

well do it.

24-08-2013 02:33 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Demanded economic and investment commission parliamentary, the central bank put a new plan to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar, noting that the bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil at a press conference attended by the Agency (news) a copy of it : The Balance sovereign Iraqi exceeded more than 76 billion dollars distributed in international banks and there is increasing balance Add to that we are out of Chapter VII and still exchange rate dollar (1200), stressing that the committee demanded that the Central Bank to improve the dinar against the dollar. explained : that the central bank has failed to invest historic achievement which Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, which was supposed to lead to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies. said: The Economic Commission calls for officials at the central bank to develop a new strategy and plan effective during the period of time to raise the the value of the Iraqi dinar for the advancement of economic reality. / End / h. P /

Economic parliamentary calls for the central bank put a new strategy to raise the value of the dinar for the advancement of economic reality and to achieve the desired goal

By khabaar khaba 29 minutes ago

Number of readings: 11

Et Baghdad

The parliamentary economic committee confirmed that the central bank has failed to invest out of Iraq from Chapter VII to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar confirming that it will host a proxy bank governor and officials to find out the reasons

He said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil during a press conference the parliament building and attended by the correspondent Agency for News News (et) The day balance sovereign Iraqi through more than $ 76 billion distributed in international banks and there is increasing balance and out of Iraq Iraq from Chapter VII is not reasonable to stay exchange rate in the market more than 1,200 Iraqi dinars, demanding the Iraqi Central Bank to improve the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Khalil said that the central bank has failed to invest historic achievement which Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, which was supposed to lead to the lifting of the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.

He added that we are in the economic demand that officials at the central bank to develop a new strategy and policy and plan effective over a period of time to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar for the advancement of economic reality and to achieve the desired goal.

Between Khalil that there must be a constant balance of Iraq fits with sovereign tally, stressing that there will be a host for acting central bank governor and officials to the Commission to find out what they are planning to him and put a correct policy to sell the dollar and raise the value of the dinar.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158871-economic-parliamentary-calls-for-the-central-bank-put-a-new-strategy-to-raise-the-value-of-the-dinar-for-the-advancement-of-economic-reality-and-to/#ixzz2ct6zGkbP

• Upvote 1

mmmmmmmmm   I posted on the last news deal about proxy , a link yota started ,    but   look at what we have been seeing last few months ,  I still haven`t  seen those new dinars  Kuwait had supposedly  printed by now,  { just maybe ---->  insert a long shot here  :o  .....   maybe those dinars are going to be Iraq`s dinars , during the exit of chapter 7  Kuwait and Iraq were back and forth ,  wonder if printing dinar`s for Iraq had been  in a bundle service deal if Kuwait agreed to let Iraq out of 7 ????   }   but non- the less ,  the release of lower notes  almost has to be in the mix of the values of the rise of the dinar , why would they just pop the 1 too 1 dinar , and still use the torn , crappy notes they now have ?? {  or they could do the 1 to 1  and get   GREAT  BEAUITFUL  C R I S P   25,ooo notes  fast ... the need of that proxy guy  ;)  }   .....   will be good to see if Iraq has those new notes  and now even the members of parliament know they have them  and this is the go ahead of the rise in values ...

I have a plan if they would like to use it.

will be interesting to hear your  plan   !!!  :peace:

***///

Are they just waiting for our USD to collapse, or will they do this thing before that event...?

Or will release of the IQD bring about that event...?

I have believed that from the first time that I bought dinar.

Since then I have hoped for something else, but more and more 

it seems clear that is a very good possibility.  

I have believed that from the first time that I bought dinar.

Since then I have hoped for something else, but more and more 

it seems clear that is a very good possibility.  

Agreed, me too. God told the group I'm with all the same thing, you either have gold, silver or IQD.

WM13

Central Bank of the demands of a new plan to raise the value of the dinar

It cant be worse than the old plan lmao

Well since they never used the old plan, they can call it the new plan if they ever decide to do anything. It is really kind of comical. These guys couldn't manage a Macdonalds and they are trying to run a country.

Roadrunner