Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum with Great Info, so your own DD

possum

Possum... I gotta admit... I'm not a Nasdaq/NYSE kinda guy... but a quick Google search shows they did indeed go down... that, and it appears your back on the wagon and in top form (or ya'll have been taken over by aliens :rolleyes: )... now does that mean a single bank is holding up this crazy thing????  ... who the heyall knows???   :shrug:  But for once Possum... I hope your right... that, and I almost fell outta my chair when you admitted you were wrong before... kudos buddy!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 3

Possum I hope you are right. Can you just get Momma to elbow these eight country bank card slider dudes and dudettes in the ribs, so they all slide their cards at the same time with no hold-outs so we can see this happen?

Thanks P.S. where does Citibank fit into this mix?

• Upvote 1

***///

POSSUM ! :shrug:

Did you crawl into the dumpster behind Chrissy LaGarde's house last night whilst out scavenging ?! <_<

Why you crafty little varmint!  Sounds like you had quite a meal in there! :huh:

We're gonna wait for you to further digest all that,

and see what shoots outta yer bum at the other end.... :lol:

If'n it's an Internationally trade-able IQD, we're gonna hug yer nappy carcass !  :D

Thanks, Varmint ! :wave:  :lmao:

• Upvote 4

Possum don't know who authored the intel he simply copied and shared it before he opened a bottle this morning. Actually, Possum is going to lay out on the beach all day with a pair binocs, camera and in a thong for the possumettes to enjoy and sip Sweet Tea all day and nuttin harder except for .....possum will leave this G rated and party sober!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Possum don't know who authored the intel he simply copied and shared it before he opened a bottle this morning. Actually, Possum is going to lay out on the beach all day with a pair binocs, camera and in a thong for the possumettes to enjoy and sip Sweet Tea all day and nuttin harder except for .....possum will leave this G rated and party sober!!!!!

***///

Spoken like the true multi-millionaire marsupial you are about to become. :tiphat:

Good for you, Varmint !  Don't forget the sunscreen B) !

• Upvote 2

OK heres my thing,  I know Possum is a sweet well meaning guy.   And ......this is all positive information if it were true.

But where do they come up with these theories.    Is any of this actually true.   Does any body else know?   Can any of this be confirmed ?

"Computer says NO"   ( Little Britain).