Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Little Wisdom From A Japanese Doctor

Heavyduty053

Love this Japanese Doctor:

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovasular excercise can prolong life. Is this true?

A: Heart only good for so many beats and that it.....Don't waste time on excercise, everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer, it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer....take nap.

Q: Should i reduce my alcohol intake?

A: Oh, no. Wine made from fruit, fruit good, Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruit a bit so you get even more goodness. Beer made from grain to......bottom up

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: You heard of no pain no gain..... Be happy..... feel good.... sit down

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?

A: You not listening...Food fried in vegetable oil, you get more vegetable

Q: Is swimming good for you figure?

A: If swimming good for you.....explain whale to me

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely with a well preserved body.....but slide in sideways....Chardonnay in one hand....Chocolate in the other.....body thoroughly used up....totally worn out and screaming.....WOO-HOO what a ride!!!!!!

• Upvote 3