Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TASC Dividends Delivered

I was notified by my broker that my dividends were deposited into my bank account.  Be on the lookout for yours as well.  Congrats to all!  The ISX has been a definite high point to this dinar experience.  It has certainly kept me encouraged while waiting for this country to reach its desired potential.

I plan to use this nice payout to soak up those BBOB paid up shares.  It is a wonderful feeling to see your investment income pay for more investments. 

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

Hi Trinity,

I am envious that you have moved along so well with the ISX.  I plan to get up to speed now that I got a paycheck coming in again (did a career change that took a few months :)  

I tried to contact you through the dinarvets board for personal message but wasn't allowed.  Please contact me as I have a question about another topic.  thanks,

Easeandpeace

I have learned so much about so many things from investing in the dinar.  My family is going to be mightily surprised when I finally start trading on the ISX.  The little engine that could :)  

Honestly, I never would have gotten to understand so much about the ME and macroeconomics. The icing on the cake will be when the dinar rises in value.  

Parenting taught me patience but emptied my wallet in the process.  What a dream it will be the the next thing that taught me patience was something that one day is going to fill my wallet!! Go RV :)

• Upvote 1

There is nothing to pump in the isx. We have already made our money, check the previous threads. It is just pure common sense to invest in the isx! You make money now and when the big dance happens that which you have multiplied while waiting becomes multiplied even more due to international interest. Banks and hotels are easy picks for now. However the next big one to consider is Zain hopefully to be offered in the next few months.

There is nothing to pump in the isx. We have already made our money, check the previous threads. It is just pure common sense to invest in the isx! You make money now and when the big dance happens that which you have multiplied while waiting becomes multiplied even more due to international interest. Banks and hotels are easy picks for now. However the next big one to consider is Zain hopefully to be offered in the next few months.

Thank you - I would plus you but ran out.

• 3 weeks later...