Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank: Urgent And Reliable Sources ... Family-Maliki Escape To Britain !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Singing 'Frankie's Britches Are Falling Down - Falling Down' !

Frank26 » August 22nd, 2013,

Family............ Stay in constant prayer. As for NYSE........ The last time I studied this was what happened in 1933. Unless we are at war or being invaded............ Something is happening with world currencies.

IMO............... KTFA,  Frank

walkongstick wrote on August 22nd, 2013, 

Urgent and reliable sources ... Family-Maliki escape to Britain ...!!

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=3475

Revealed reliable sources from inside the Green Zone, the family-Maliki fled to Britain under the supervision of his brother Hussein Hadi Ahmed Hussein al-Maliki, known as (Abu Rehab), a nephew of al-Maliki and private secretary and supervisor of the members of the protections uncle Nouri al-Maliki and is married to Isra girl major Prime Minister

The sources confirmed to Jakoj ..... that the family of al-Maliki, consisting of his wife (or Isra) and her daughters, Isra and Hawraa married to his brother in law and protect Yasser Ckal and built micro left Iraq to Britain during the hours preceding the previous Lama son (Ahmed) emphasized the sources he disappeared days ago, and now does not appear in the office of his father, though officially appointed as an Associate Director of the Private Office of the owners .....

Abou Rehab is accused of corruption and kickbacks and great deals is blackmailing businessmen and receipt (Alcolmhnat) any commissions them against facilitating the process of signing his uncle al-Maliki on some issues and things that concerning the work contracts of some businessmen, the day no (Abou Rehab) the owners of wealth and property in the city of Karbala since bought a number of properties near the shrines of Imams Hussein and Abbas peace be upon them billions of dinars after that in 2003 baker in Syria either Yasser Ckal is from employers precedents already and that he was sentenced on charges of Howrah is married the daughter of al-Maliki Central

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=3475

CVBC: If I recall correctly...Didn't someone (who shall remain nameless ), say that when Maliki is gone, then the RV process would be accelerated?       Just thinking out loud...

Frank26: Oh yes....... Indeed.BUT ......... MORE IMPORTANT .........Is the fact that I told You 1.5 years ago that WHEN M is removed he will be sent to ............. "LONDON".  Hope You do.

Told my TEAMS 2 weeks ago that ..........." London Bridge is calling down".

Take care ......... ;)

KTFA,  Frank...

RichieC:  Whoa, Nellie!! If this is true, this is fantastic news.  Also, have you noticed what the next UN operational rate of exchange publish date is? September 1. Yet another clue leading to that date for RV. It’s also a Sunday. I looked over the last 8 months and the previous planned op rates of exchange dates and we have not had a proposed date on a Sunday since June 30, 2013. Seems to me like a lot of items point to 9/1/13. RV date while the banks are closed would make good sense so they could open the banks on Monday AM for cash-in.

• Upvote 5

You know, I was on the ThinkorSwim trading platform, poring over AAPL option data trying to find an undervalued entry on a trade called a short vertical spread, when the message came up that the NASDAQ was having tech problems and trading was suspended.  Purdy sure it wasn't currency related.  Didn't have other country's stock exchanges go down. 

I sure miss the thread I started about the rumor of Dan and Tony and the Pumper Protection Unit.

>edited because I spelt poring 'pouring'.  Trying to stay out of the guru spelling school.

Edited by BeringSea
  • Upvote 1

I sure miss the thread I started about the rumor of Dan and Tony and the Pumper Protection Unit.

It Got Moved To The Opinions Section And The Owner Of Recraps Came On To Refute It - Here's The Link ...

BREAKING NEWS!! Dinar Recaps forms Strategic Alliance with Federal Fraudsters Tony and Ray Renfrow (TNT Dinar)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158705-the-tony-and-ray-show/#ixzz2clQGiXHb

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

I never heard pf chakooch - It would be nice if we could get several other verifications of this report regarding maliki's "escape":

http://www.chakooch....on=view&id=3475

Revealed reliable sources from inside the Green Zone, the family-Maliki fled to Britain under the supervision of his brother Hussein Hadi Ahmed Hussein al-Maliki, known as (Abu Rehab), a nephew of al-Maliki and private secretary and supervisor of the members of the protections uncle Nouri al-Maliki and is married to Isra girl major Prime Minister

The sources confirmed to Jakoj ..... that the family of al-Maliki, consisting of his wife (or Isra) and her daughters, Isra and Hawraa married to his brother in law and protect Yasser Ckal and built micro left Iraq to Britain during the hours preceding the previous Lama son (Ahmed) emphasized the sources he disappeared days ago, and now does not appear in the office of his father, though officially appointed as an Associate Director of the Private Office of the owners .....

Abou Rehab is accused of corruption and kickbacks and great deals is blackmailing businessmen and receipt (Alcolmhnat) any commissions them against facilitating the process of signing his uncle al-Maliki on some issues and things that concerning the work contracts of some businessmen, the day no (Abou Rehab) the owners of wealth and property in the city of Karbala since bought a number of properties near the shrines of Imams Hussein and Abbas peace be upon them billions of dinars after that in 2003 baker in Syria either Yasser Ckal is from employers precedents already and that he was sentenced on charges of Howrah is married the daughter of al-Maliki Central

http://www.chakooch....on=view&id=3475

• Upvote 3